New student

No More Comfort Zone [editing]

I walked myself through the school doors and others were bumping into me. It was normal. This school was so crowded. Ugh.

 

I walked over to my locker and opened it. I stuffed it with all the books I had held in my arms.

 

While I was organzing everything, I felt a figure stand beside me. I turned to the side....oh, how lovely. NOT. It was none other than Kim Taehyung that was beside me. I prefer to call him, "the of the school". But to others, he really isn't one.

 

I do not know what girls see in him. Ok maybe I do. He is good looking and.....yeah, that's all I got. Girls, even guys, would kill me to be his locker mate. I wouldn't mind that. I would prefer anything to not be locker mates with him.

 

"Are you staring at me because I am handsome?" He asked annoyingly and smirked. I then broke out of my unintended stare, embarrassed. Yeah, he loved to mess with me. But like a good girl I was, I never fussed outloud. Well, unless the situation was that bad. 

 

"Sorry, I was just thinking of things. I didn't realize I was staring." I said and lowered my head. With that, walked to class without looking at him.

 

I sat down in my assigned seat and the teacher started speaking. "Good morning class. Today we have a new student!!" Everybody exclaimed, except for me. Why should I be happy? I mean this new student probably isn't that great anyways. This was also the worst timing in history. Why do new people come to this school when ever I'm just not in the mood for ?

 

I saw the door open and a boy walked in. His hair was a dark color. His wardrobe was black and white themed. Everything about his apprearance was pretty dark. But don't get me wrong. He didn't look gothic, honestly.

 

He started to speak, "Hello my name is Jungkook." Ah, Jungkook. What a fabulous name! (sarcasm). "Please take care of me." He finished. Take care of you? Please, .  

 

"Ok, you will sit in the seat in front of Minhee." My eyes widened. The teacher pointed to my direction. While this Jungkook dude was walking towards the seat, everybody was whispering. It sounded like gossip. Were they seriously talking about me?

 

This Jungkook guy, while still walking to the seat, faced me and smirked. Why did he do that?

 

He sat down and faced forward. I was a bit confused the whole class period.

 

Once the bell rang, everone flew out the classroom like there was a fire. It was only me and this Jungkook guy left in the classroom. We were both packing up slowly in silence. Awkward silence.

 

"Minhee, right?" He suddenly asked to break silence. I jumped a little bit, since I didn't expect for him to talk to me.

 

"Yeah...." I quietly responded.

 

He eyed every single movement of my body, as I finished putting everything away. "Umm is there something wrong?" I asked while walking out the class with him. He just shrugged in response.

 

I awkwardly turned, and walked away from him to the cafeteria.

 

I got lunch and sat down at the table alone again. Honestly, I am used to it. I actually learned to enjoy being alone. It took me long enough. I never understood why people didn't want to be my friend. It's not like they disliked me, right? I mean, knowing these people around me, if they didn't like anybody, they would bully them. I never got bullied.

 

So that should probably mean they don't have a problem with me, right? I am always confused when it comes to this topic.

 

I looked down at my food and I heard a slightly loud noise of a lunch tray being slammed on the table. Of my table.

 

I looked back up and it was Taehyung. "What do you need now, Taehyung?'' I asked, annoyed. He sat down.

 

"There there, Minhee. Also for the millionth time, call me V!" He said. I rolled my eyes. He continued, "Anyways, I need you to do my math homework. This time, I will be a little nice and pay you full price. You are lucky I am saving your sorry, poor ." He pouted.

 

I had no other choice than to do so. Heck, I really needed the money. Yeah, honestly, my family is wealthy and all, but since I chose to live alone, my parents are making me live in a dingy old house with barely enough money. I know right! Totally unfair!

 

While I was regretfully chatting with Taehyung about schoolwork I needed to do for him, I felt like there was something watching me from afar. I felt a little uncomfortable so I stiffened up. "What's wrong?" Taehyung asked.

 

"Why do you care?" I asked back.

 

"You're right, I don't care." He smiled. Ugh. I just wanna punch him.

 

I looked from side to side and front to back. I saw nobody in particular that was staring at me. Everybody was just deep into their own convos. Maybe my mind was playing little tricks on me.

 

I turned to face Taehyung. Where is he? He wasn't sitting at the table anymore. Maybe I bore him to death. Score Minhee!

 

But I still feel like something is staring at me. I threw my lunch away and walked into the hallway. I headed towards the restroom to splash my face with cold water.