Love Me Like You Do

Queen of Hearts
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tiltle: Love Me Like You Do – Ellie Goulding

Pairing: xiuris

Warning: redlight

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

“Welcome to Seoul, my friend!” Luhan side hugged Kris and brought him into his club.

“You are really dramatic, Lu. It’s not I’ve never been here before,”

“True, but this time you stay long enough or I can say for good,” Kris flinched at that,” maybe not. But honestly, it’s good to have you here, my friend,”

“Say thank you to the old man for moving me here. Now how about treating your best friend the best thing you serve,”

“Tell me what you want. It’s on the house. For tonight only,” Luhan continued before Kris can suggest lifetime free treatment.

“Give me something refreshing. Something I’ve never tasted before,”

“I know exactly what you need. It will cheer you up for your first day at work. Only the best for my best friend,”

Kris was just moved to his father’s company branch in Seoul from Guangzhou. It was only Friday and he won’t start until Monday. He decided to visit his best friend since diapers, Luhan’s night club for fun before all the stress and paperworks began.

While Kris waited in the VIP room, a song specifically Oh by Girls Generation suddenly . Yes, Kris knew the song from Luhan who crowned himself as the best fanboy of said group. He saw the door opened and a blonde head poking in.

‘Really? A girl? I thought you are my best friend Lu,’ Kris sighed in disappointment.

“Oppa, what with the sad face? You don’t like Minnie?” a weirdly attractive high voice broke Kris’s reverie. He was faced with an adorable pout on the smooth chubby face a breath away from him. His breath hitched at the sudden intimacy. He never trembles for a girl.

“Gege, don’t you want to touch Minnie? Luge said you’re his best friend. Luge’s best friend is Minnie’s too,” she said while swaying her bottoms to the music and giving a seducing stare right to Kris’s eyes. This Minnie wore a cheerleader uniform with a very short skirt and a very tight top. Her blonde ponytails screamed cuteness. Something in Kris had woken up and it never happens with girls before. What’s with him tonight? Kris gritted his teeth watching the blonde dancing not-so-innocently to the cheerful music.

“Minnie,” deep voice distracted the petite blonde to halt her routine and straddled into Kris’s lap.

“Finally, Minnie thought gege hates Minnie,” she put her hands around Kris’s neck and start grinding. And that’s how Kris realised that this Minnie is not a she. Interesting. Kris started to Minnie’s earlobe and gave butterfly kisses to her nape. Her moans were replied with Kris’s groan.

“Minnie, be a good girl and give gege a ride. Gege will reward you with a lollypop. A big tasty lollypop,” just like a little kid, Minnie nodded vehemently. Minnie got the best ride that night and Kris was awarded with the best in his life.

And it went until Sunday night. Cheerleader on Friday, cat on Saturday, and tonight Minnie wore a French maid dress. What a sight!

Sprawled on the bed after their mind-blowing 3 rounds, Kris brough

Please log in to read the full chapter