Uptown Girl

Queen of Hearts
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: Uptown Girl – Westlife

Pairing: xiukai

Warning: female!xiu

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uptown girl
She's been living in her uptown world
I bet she never had a back street guy
I bet her mama never told her why

Jongin sighed while pouring the vodka for his customer. Of all people, why he was chosen to serve the resident player Park Chanyeol tonight. He had enough of the said boy in the school acting all mighty and now he had to be his bartender proved how miserable his life compared to the Park. Park Chanyeol is the heir to Park Industries, a boy who nobody wants to mess with. Kim Jongin is fortunate to be able to go to the same school due to his scholarship which was sponsored by unfortunately, Park Industries.

But somehow the night turned into a magical one for Jongin as a glamorous blonde took a seat beside Chanyeol. The blonde also known as Jongin’s dream girl is Kim Minseok, the IT girl of the town. Jongin had only seen her in real life once, and had kept saving her photos taken by her fansites in his phone since then. Her photos didn’t do justice to her ethereal beauty and Jongin might collapse at the bar and nobody will care. Except when Minseok called him for a martini and he’d be happy even if he died at the moment.

While he was busy preparing her drink, he noticed the once sporting pokerface Chanyeol now having a creepy smirk on his face.

“What’s wrong, stepsister?” everybody knows that Chanyeol’s father will wed Minseok’s mother thus creating a mega empire of their family business in the future.

“Baekhyun dumped me for her date with Sehun. We haven’t met for a long time and she dumped me for her boyfriend which she sees everyday. She also rejected me from coming along. I miss Sehun too,”

Kim Minseok, Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun and together with Oh Sehun are known throughout the town as the exclusive circle of top 1% heirs. They’ve been friends since diapers starting with their parents’ connection and businesses Jongin couldn’t counted on. They live at the Upper East Side which cost much greater than Jongin’s family apartment downtown. That’s why Minseok can only be Jongin’s dream girl. It would be a miracle to have Minseok spared him a glance or to converse with in real life. But Jongin still an optimist, he wouldn’t let his little sister, Jongdae’s pessimism affect his love life.

“Of course you miss him. How can you forget what happened last summer? He was good right?” Chanyeol’s eyes suggested that they know better that what the mouth had said.

“What are you implying, Park Chanyeol?”

“Don’t play innocent, Kim Minseok. You know, Sehun always shares his secrets with me. And what do you think will happen if I told Baekhyun, her

Please log in to read the full chapter