The Scientist

Queen of Hearts
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: The Scientist – Coldplay

Pairing: changxiu

Warning: implied mpreg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry

You don't know how lovely you are

“So who’s Kim Minseok?” Changmin almost spitted out his rice to his father’s face.

“How’d you know about Minseok, dad? It must be Kyu that big mouth,” Changmin swore he would put some chillies into his best friend’s mouth.

“What? Is it wrong for me to know my son-in-law?” Yunho loves to see his only son got flabbergasted during dinner. The kid never felt uncomfortable during his mealtime. Food cannot be tainted with the world’s problem, he quoted.

“He’s a chef. And he cooks great food. You should try some dad. His food reminds me of my childhood. It brings back memories. I don’t know, you should taste to believe,” Changmin started to describe his lover with enthusiasm.

“So take me to him. I want to taste his wonderful food that makes my picky son to head over heels,”

“Are you serious, dad? I’ll make sure you’ll fall in love with him and his food,”

“I can’t son. Then he will become your stepmom rather than your wife,” Yunho smirked and Changmin dropped his fork.

Later that night Changmin called Minseok about the meeting. He was so excited for his dad to meet his lover. He and Minseok have been dating for almost a year. He met his lover through a supper he bought at the latter’s place. He was so impressed; he even pretended to be a food critic just to meet the cook. He immediately agreed when people said the way through a man’s heart is through his stomach. Because damn, Kim Minseok made his stomach so happy, his heart began to race when he saw the cook’s face. That’s how their love story began. Happy tummy, happy hearts but will they have a happy ending? 

Minseok sighed after the call.

“Mom, Houston, Houston, I’m in trouble,” Minseok called for his mom.

“What happened Minnie? You had fight with your Jungchang?” his mother shouted back from the kitchen.

“Jungchang said his dad wants to have dinner together. Here. Tomorrow. What should I do?” Minseok sighed exasperatedly while putting his head on his mother’s shoulder.

“Oh my poor baby. I’m sure you can do it. You’re my son

Please log in to read the full chapter