Secret Love Song

Queen of Hearts
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: Secret Love Song Pt. 2 – Little Mix

Pairing: xiuho

Warning: female!xiu

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We keep behind closed doors

Every time I see you, I die a little more

Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls

It'll never be enough

Suho put on his long jacket and a black beanie; both are gifts from his fansites. He drove his father’s K5 to an almost empty alley except for few still operating food stalls. He entered a stall near the end of the alley and smiled as soon as he spotted her. The girl he’s in love with.

“Sorry, I’m late,” he explained as he sat in front of her.

“It’s okay, you’re never on time to begin with,” the girl joked but Suho felt like he’s been jabbed through his heart and he frowned unconsciously.

“Hey, I was just kidding. I know you’re busy. I’m just glad we could finally meet tonight,” she wrapped Suho’s hand into her and the way their hands fit perfectly brought smile to Suho again.

“Still, I’m sorry. I miss you, Minseok,” Suho caressed her hand while Minseok blushed at his honest confession.

“I miss you too, Jun. Congratulations on your win earlier. Are you not tired?” she pulled her hand from Suho’s grasp when the stall’s owner came to them to take order. Fortunately, she’s in her 50s so she barely recognised Suho but still they were being cautious.

“Of course I’m tired but you’re tired too. And you got class early tomorrow. I should bring you to fancy dates but I could only buy you food from a stall at the wee hours,” Suho grabbed her hands back after the owner went away.

“Basically, I’ve got class today in 6 hours. It’s already 2a.m, Jun. I don’t mind though. I’m secretly dating a top idol. It’s like doing a mission impossible,” Minseok laughed at her own jokes and Suho now understood what his fans felt at his jokes.

“I’m not top idol, EXO is. I don’t sell many like EXO did,”

“Are you still sad about your cover sale? I don’t care about the numbers, when I got you as my number one,” Minseok did the love shoots gestures to cheer his boyfriend up. Suho laughed at her cuteness and felt grateful that she’s as cheesy and greasy as he is. Truly similar people attracted each other.

Why can't you hold me in the street?

Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?

I wish that it could be like that

Why can't we be like that? 'Cause I'm yours

Suho plopped down onto the floor after the tiring dance practice. The other boys were already gone back to the dorm to rest. Suho observed the practice room and smiled. This room was the place

Please log in to read the full chapter