You and Me

Queen of Hearts
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: You and Me – Lifehouse

Pairing: xiusoo

Warning: female!xiu

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words
You got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here

Kyungsoo lives for challenges. That’s why he enlisted himself in the army. But he never thought the same for his love life. Maybe it’s the reason he was attracted. She herself was a challenge Kyungsoo had to conquer. The first time he saw her face, he never thought he would fall for her. She’s just not his style. Until she opened , he felt something tugging him.

“Excuse me, are you done? It’s not like you’re the only one who needs his dose of morning coffee you know?” Kyungsoo blinked his eyes to the lady a few inches shorter behind him. Such a loud remark coming from a small body.

“Hey little miss, patience’s a virtue. Don’t your parents teach you some manners,” Kyungsoo couldn’t stand rude people moreover women who he considered very graceful human beings.

“What are you? A sergeant? Officer? I don’t like someone who orders me around on how I should live, so please,” the small lady sent a challenging stare to Kyungsoo. Now, it’s getting interesting.

“With that armalite mouth of yours, I never thought you got a good eyes. Yes, I’m Sergeant Do. Nice to meet you,” Kyungsoo introduced himself while showing the dog tag he hid under his shirt as proof.

“So, a soldier huh? Just because you wear a tag, you’re a soldier now? So are all dogs soldiers? Show off,” the lady seemed unfazed with Kyungsoo’s revelation.

“Minseokssi, your coffee’s here,” Kyungsoo saw the lady smiled at the barista and he was amazed. How in the world a lady with that kind of smile could hurt his ego and pride in just few sentences? He must learn about this Minseok. So he asked the barista.

“You don’t have a boyfriend, do you? Since doctors are so busy?” Kyungsoo approached Minseok at her table.

Please log in to read the full chapter