Treat You Better

Queen of Hearts
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: Treat You Better – Shawn Mendes

Pairing: xiutao

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you
And you can tell me if I'm off
But I see it on your face
When you say that he's the one that you want
 

Tao leaned on the department building as he waited for Minseok. He started to wave as he saw the brunet from a mile away. His hand stopped moving when he found the brunet walked next to a taller blonde stranger. A stranger for him at least. He pushed himself away from the wall he leaned and waited for Minseok to come to him.

“Tao, sorry I’m late. I missed my bus. Luckily, our new friend here gave me a lift,” Minseok explained to the still confused Tao.

“Tao, meet Yifan. Yifan, this is Tao. Yifan is the new transfer student. He will be taking some classes with me but none with you, I guess,” Yifan offered his hand and Tao reluctantly took it.

“Hi, nice to meet you, Tao,” Yifan began to talk and Tao noticed his heavy accent. What? Not a Chinese again. What’s with Minseok and his liking to Chinese guys?

Tao smiled as he replied Yifan in Chinese. The two talked enthusiastically in their mother tongue leaving the shortest brunet with a pout.

“Hey, talk to me too,” Minseok whined making the other two laughed. Minseok and Yifan went to their first class together.  Tao looked at the pair as he unconsciously forming fists.

 

 

 

Minseok was smiling as he looked at his phone. Tao knew that look. He had seen it before. He knocked on the table to break Minseok from his daydreaming state. He was in front of him for ’s sake.  
“Do you have anything to tell me?” Tao enquired. He saw Minseok’s cheeks becoming pink.

“Well, it’s Yifan. He asked me out,” Tao gave a soft glare towards Minseok before sighing.

“Minseok, I’m not your parents but are you sure you’re ready? After Luhan? Yixing?”

“I know. I was left many times before. You don’t need to rub it on me. But Yifan is cool. Maybe he’s the one for me. I’d like to try, Tao. Please,” Minseok could beat any puppy and even puss in boots with his expression.

“Fine, but don’t come to me crying later,” Tao finalized while sipping his hot piping coffee.

 

'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
 

“Tao, what’s up?” Yifan asked as soon as he met Tao at the parking lot.

“Nothing. Just, oh, that’s Minseok!” Yifan turned his head to greet but only be presented with unconsciousness. Tao put the bloodied stick and Yifan into his trunk. Yifan was the heaviest of them all. He panted for a while and made sure to leave no trace.

 

 

 

“Where’s Yifan? It’s been half an hour. He was never late before. Is this happening again?” Minseok started to have his o

Please log in to read the full chapter