Blank Space

Queen of Hearts
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: Blank Space – Taylor Swift

Pairing: xiuyeol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice to meet you, where you been?
I could show you incredible things
Magic, madness, heaven, sin
Saw you there and I thought
Oh my God, look at that face
You look like my next mistake
Love's a game, wanna play?

“I heard there’ll be a new transfer student today,” Jongdae told his friends as they walked into the school’s entrance.

“Yeah, I heard it from Jinki sunbae who got it from Mr Kim yesterday. He’s in our year but I don’t know which class he’ll be in,” Baekhyun supported his friend’s statement.

“I hope he’s in my class. I need some guys I can talk to. Too many jocks and nerds in my class and it’s unfair how you two got into the same class and leave me alone,” Chanyeol complained as his other two friends laughed at him.

“I guess all the teachers know how in love we are,” Jongdae winked at Baekhyun and the boy replied it back. Chanyeol who got enough of the tacky scene pushed Jongdae playfully. Baekhyun took a revenge for his boyfriend by pulling Chanyeol harshly, he almost flewn away. Unfortunately he bumped into someone in the process thus making both of them fell onto the ground.

“Oh , I’m sorry. Are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere?” Chanyeol asked as soon as he pulled himself up and prepared to lend a hand to the unlucky lad. Chanyeol immediately froze when he saw the face looking up to him. It was not a lad, it’s a princess. More to a damsel in distress and he felt like the prince charming coming to the rescue. He was totally swooned by the fallen beauty.

“I’m fine. Thank you,” the pretty boy took Chanyeol’s helping hand and sent him a shy smile.

“I bet you’re hurt. It’s a long way from heaven,” Chanyeol replied without a shame.  A ‘lame!’  was heard from the background as both of Jongdae and Baekhyun witnessed the embarrassing pick up line chosen by their friend. Chanyeol ignored them as he saw the boy was kind of amused with his choice of words.

“I’m not an angel if that’s what you’re implying. My name’s Minseok. Kim Minseok. I just got transferred today. Nice to meet you,…” Minseok lifted his eyebrow for Chanyeol to introduce himself.

“Park Chanyeol. Just call me baby,” Minseok giggled at that and Chanyeol was bloated with unfounded pride before continuing,” Do you know which class you’ll be into?”

“I don’t know, I need to go to the office first. Can you lead me the way?”

“Park Chanyeol to the rescue! May I, milady?” Chanyeol asked for Minseok’s hand to be put on his arm as if they were walking down the aisle. He abandoned his other two friends as they whistled for his successful try. His day was going fine.

Chanyeol never thought of his day could be better as he saw Minseok was introduced by the teacher in his class. Minseok who found him waved him with much enthusiasm earning Chanyeol jealousy glares from the whole classroom. And the moment Minseok chose to sit next to him, Chanyeol knew, he had to ask Minseok out. Now or never.

So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over
If the high was worth the pain

And Chanyeol asked a week later. Their first date was at the café near their school. Chanyeol l

Please log in to read the full chapter