Somebody To You

Queen of Hearts
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: Somebody to You - The Vamps

Pairing: xiukai, chenlay, chenkai

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used to wanna be 
Living like there's only me
But now I spend my time
Thinking 'bout a way to get you off my mind

“You! Of all people, Kim JongKAI fell in love! This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard since Kyungsoo confessed to Baekhyun,” Chen shouted during lunch making his food flew all over the table. Kai flinched at that and thought how he put up with this filthy guy over the years.

“Hey, what’s wrong with me falling in love? I have every rights and freedom to fall in love. Just like you drooling over that Lay guy,”

“No, I’m not. I was just salivating. His muscles are God’s gift- hey!” Chen protested the way Kai tugged him down before he could finish his speech on the perfection of Zhang Yixing or known as Lay, the dancing machine transferee from China.

“They are here! Be normal. No, no scratch normal. Be handsome, Chen,” Kai muttered while dusting away non-existing dust on his sleeves.

The two Kim Jongs stared dreamily to their subjects of affections who just entered the cafeteria. Both of them were too busy staring to realise the said subjects were heading straight to their table.

“Hey, Kai. Xiumin here wants to join the dance club. Is it okay?” Lay asked Kai who could only be blank until he heard some chuckle. He moved his head to the source and he gaped. It was Xiumin! His angel! And what was he doing? Gaping like a drowning goldfish. Very much handsome, Kai.

“Is it okay if I join the dance club this afternoon? Since football season is over, I’m free after school so I’d like to join you. Can I?” the angel had spoken while tilting his head cutely. Why everything he does does is cute. Is he the epitome of adorable? Maybe he is. To me, he is. Kai was having some unplanned conversations in his head.

“Su..u..re. Of course you can. The more the merrier. So, see you after school,” Kai stuttered handsomely. His heart was almost leapt out from the ribcage when he was awarded the brightest gummy smile he ever seen. Lay nudged his arm and whispered to Kai, “Is your friend okay? He seems spaced out. Is he drooling?” pointing to the dreamy Chen with concerned face. Xiumin also gave Chen a pity look.

Sighing, Kai explained, “Don’t worry, he’s just salivating. It’s normal when you’re near,” the two concerned people nodded nonchalantly. Please tell me the reasons why I’m being friends with you, Kai thought while glaring his best friend.

I used to be so tough
Never really gave enough
And then you caught my eye
Giving me the feeling of a lightning strike

Kim Jongin and Kim Jongdae or known as Kai and Chen respectively are the most eligible bachelors in the campus. They receive confessions every day. Chen, being the warm person he is, accepts some gifts and even gives some consoling words to his rejected admirers. He was just not into commitment.

On the other hand, Kai always gives his cold face and snickers to every confessions. People thought he does not believe in love. But Chen begs to differ. Being his best friend since kindergarten, Chen knows that Kai believes in love at the first sight. Kai will stare at his admirer and when he feels nothing, he immed

Please log in to read the full chapter