Unfaithful

Queen of Hearts
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: Unfaithful – Rihanna

Pairing: xiubaek

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story of my life
Searching for the right
But it keeps avoiding me
Sorrow in my soul
'Cause it seems that wrong
Really loves my company

Byun Baekhyun is a man of greed. He can’t accept to be less than others especially with his arch nemesis since kindergarten, Kim Jongdae. That’s why he dated the lead singer from the choir group, Taeyeon in high school to secure a spot effortlessly just to annoy Jongdae. But his singing is good anyway, much to Jongdae’s disappointment.

The point that Baekhyun was sure he was at the top of Jongdae when he succeeded in snatching Jongdae’s crush in college, the hot--good senior Kim Minseok. He made sure Jongdae saw Minseok kissed him on the lips during the simple graduation party held by the seniors.

And after three years, Baekhyun was still going strong with Minseok. Living together in the shared apartment, Baekhyun felt satisfied. There was no more Jongdae to beat at and Minseok is so loving, caring and treats Baekhyun like a princess. Minseok was like Baekhyun’s oxygen, always there even if he didn’t notice. But Baekhyun craved for some adrenaline to pump up his boring accountant life. They never even fought because Minseok always being this cool forgiving dude he had been since ever. The only time Baekhyun can scream his lungs out was during karaoke sessions with his officemates after work.

 So when they went to karaoke that week, Baekhyun felt his heartbeats pumped up as if they were racing. Stood in front of him was his new boss, the ever charming Park Chanyeol. They both had the time of their life that night. And the next night. And next.

Baekhyun never felt alive in his life in three years. Maybe Chanyeol was the adrenaline he craved for. They were busily making out in Chanyeol’s office when Chanyeol noticed the necklace Baekhyun wore.

“Wow, I never realised you h

Please log in to read the full chapter