Chapter 14

Is this Love?-Completed
It was getting late in the afternoon and Jiro is finishing up the work that Calvin have left him.He said ,he need it on Monday and he just finally finished the books,to be checked by Calvin during the weekend and the deadline is on Monday.

He called Arron that he will be late in their gig.They are on the late set anyway.The only problem is ,he won't be able to practice with them.He finally put the last figures and closed the book down.He quickly gathered his things ans slid the book to Calvin's office and was about to leave the office when he saw the light in Selina's office.

He stopped on his tracks,today is Friday,Selina is usually in a hurry in the afternoon to leave in order to pick up Samantha,but today Selina is still in the office.He stopped by Selina's office to check if Selina needed any help or something,maybe something came up in the office that she cannot leave.He knocked on the door and saw Selina in the office alone.Something is wrong because he can see that her eyes is still red from crying and there was some sadness on it.

"I was just passing by and I saw the light in your office."Jiro said."I was just wondering ,how come you are still here?Don't you have to pick up Sam from school?"

"No,she is staying in her friends house today.It is Laura's birthday today and they are sleeping over."Selina answered"I just thought of catching up some work before I go home.Anyway,there will be nobody at home."

"You need company?"Jiro asked."Why don't you go with me,I am letting you in a little secret of mine.But you have to go with me to find out.And after that we can grab a late dinner."

"Oh I don't know"Selina said."Thanks anyway.I have to go home and I have to catch up on my reading."

"You said nobody is home,I don't even think your husband is home.Why mope around when you can have a nice time with me?"Jiro said with a smile"Come on I won't accept no as an answer,you have to go with me"

I can't just leave her alone,She really looked depress.It is not fair that Alex is having a good time God knows where and with who and his poor wife is left behind,Jiro thought.That husband of hers need a good beating to wake him up .It is not like, Selina is partying and having an affair.No she respect her that much,and she does not even like anybody aside from her husband,not even me with a grin on his face.

"Come on,let us go"Jiro said.

"I am not even dressed"Selina complained.

"You look fine,just take off that blazer and you will look just fine."Jiro said as he watched Selina took off her blazer and Jiro can't help himself but looked at her with admiration.She looked beautiful,with her hair down and she was wearing a sleeveless dress with a flowing skirt which show off her figure and her shapely legs.He swallowed his saliva and could not say anything.Maybe it is a mistake asking her to go with him as an afterthought.

They rode in Jiro's car and brought Selina to the pub where they are performing.He seat her in one of the front table and was gone for a few minutes.He came back with a drink in his hand and excused himself again.

Suddenly there was an announcement on the stage as they mentioned a name,which Selina was unable to catch up due to the noise.Then there was a light on the stage and there he was with his guitar and singing and playing with his heart's out.Selina looked at him and was mesmerized.So this is where his passion lies, music and it is rock and roll......Jiro keep looking at her as if he was performing just for her.Selina found herself enjoying every minute of it.

The crowd was so into their performance and you can hear shouting and screaming and applauses.The crowd was wild.It was mostly girls at a very young age.Well who can be blame,they are a group of four handsome young guys.Who will not get crazy with them,Selina thought.

A few minutes after the performance,Jiro came again and took her inside for what seems to be a dressing room.There they found his fellow bandmates,who happen to be his friends too for ages.Jiro introduce her to them.Chun was the handsome one,and really looks like a girl killer with his looks and smile.Arron is the youngest one but which seem to be the most serious one but the cutest of them all.And the last one was Calvin who have the most sunny smile there is ,who is the sweetest talker of the group.

The group eyed her cautiously and they have a hidden smile as they look at her and Jiro.Jiro finally pulled her away from them and they said their good nights as they leave the pub house.

"I am getting hungry"Jiro said"I know you are hungry too.What you feel like eating tonight?"

"I don't know,but I am really hungry now."Selina said.

"I just know the place where we can get the best food"Jiro said."Care to try?"

"Sure,I think I am so hungry,I can eat anything right now."Selina said.

"I am so sorry,I should have feed you first before bringing you to the pub."Jiro said.

"It is okay,I have a good time"Selina said."I didn't know that you are so passionate about rock and roll.I think you are born to perform.Now I know where your heart is."

"How about you,do you know where your heart is?"Jiro asked back.He bit his tongue for asking her.He should never have asked her.

Selina looking at him surprised like he does not know what he is asking.She was quiet for a while."Yeah,I know where it is,and it is in a place where it should not be."

Jiro did not say anything anymore.He did not want to get hurt with the answers.He have to tell himself that there is nothing to this.Just a friendly get together,nothing more.

They went to a small restaurant where they served the best home cooked food.They have everything from Peking Duck to Tofu to steam fish to seafood.They almost ate everything in sight.and Selina have fun as Jiro stuffed himself with
gusto.

After eating they walked around a little bit and it is almost midnight.The moon is full with little clouds on her face as if she was just peeking through. There were only few people walking around.It started to get chilly and Selina have a sleeveless dress as she wrapped her arms around her.Jiro pulled his jacket out and gave it to Selina as he wrapped it around her shoulder.Selina hugged it and she can smell his scent on the jacket,it is like being wrapped around in his arms.She closed her eyes and imagined it as she stopped as they turned in a corner,where there were no people.

Jiro looked at Selina with her eyes closed as she stopped.She have that smile on her face like she is thinking and dreaming about something.He wished that it is him that she is thinking and dreaming about.Her lips was so inviting and red ,the temptations are there.The mood is right,even the moon is there to add to the drama.Jiro came nearer with his hands damp and shaking and his lips with a quiver,he came down to her as his lips met hers.It is just something light,more of a brush than anything else,but it is the sweetest of them all.He lifted his head before he will asked for more.He let out a deep sighed.Selina's eyes open and she did not know if it really happened or is it still just a part of her dream.Somehow the taste of his lips lingered as if it really happened,as Selina touched her lips.

Nobody said anything after that ,as they went back to the car and Jiro took Selina home.They barely said their good byes.Each one still on their thoughts on that kiss and how they both want it to feel forever.....