Chapter 16

Is this Love?-Completed
By Sunday morning Samantha is back home after a weekend with her friends.She have a lot of stories to Selina and she ran non stop to all the places that they have been and things that they did.She have never been so animated and full of life as of today.She have that easy smiles and giggles once again.

Alex was happy too that Samantha is back home.It has been quiet and the house seems lifeless without her.He cannot even stand the silence that Selina had become,more like in a dreamy state.Seldom talking and practically ignoring him when he is around.Not that he would welcome all those questions she was throwing at him,but it is better than silent treatment.Samantha's laughter is the only thing that brings color to this place.

He still sees Cindy despite Selina's warning.Not as a regular date,but she was always there nonetheless.And she always make her presence felt all the time,Be it a brush of her shoulder to his or a hug of laughter or a friendly kiss,little touches that burns his heart and sends shivers to his spine.Although admit it or not ,Cindy has been getting through him.If not how can he explained the passionate kiss that he just bestowed upon her this week when he won the game ,as his friends clapped around them.The little caresses that he made to her intimate part of her body...he might not have slept with her....yet....but the temptation is great....and he knows it can happen any minute now.He just hate to hurt Selina and Samantha...

Selina smiled at her little girl's account of her weekend away from her.Selina felt so proud of her.Her little girl have grown up,and it made her eyes misty.Time for sure is catching up with her.

Monday morning and everybody is back in the office.Selina anticipated seeing Jiro again but somehow there is a fear and doubt in her heart.She would like to see her happy face again with that toothy smile and the exuberance he brings. But she knows that she cannot do that,whatever feelings she have for him have to be hidden from under,she have so much at stake.

Jiro have the same doubt and hesitation in his heart.He does not really know what Selina feels for him.Is it a friendship ,boss-employee relationship or more?He knows he is treading in a dangerous grounds, and a little misstep can cause chaos in their lives.I should have just stick to my plan and walk away from all of this,he thought.Just get this training done and go on with my life....

Days that followed Jiro just plainly worked his way to finished his training.He only saw Selina from a far just as he wanted. No matter how much he wants to see her smiles again and how much he wants to hear her voice.He does not even dare to be close to her again.It is too dangerous and he is afraid to get burned.....

A week before their final day,Selina have to give the final evaluation of each trainee and they have to meet and discuss whether their goals are met.Selina has been on a meeting all day and have to postpone it until the later part of the afternoon.Selina was anxious,she have not talked to him since then.And seeing him again,she knows will resurfaced whatever feelings she have hidden somewhere.One more week and then he is gone from her life forever....somehow the thought gave Selina a tightening in her chest.

Jiro was anticipating the meeting with Selina.They have not talked since then.He is nervous and worried.He does not know what to expect from her.After being so close to her and then to like a total stranger.He does not know what to say.One week and I will be gone from this building for good.I won't even have to see her next week for it was general evaluation and all those craft.Maybe I will never see her after today. Somehow the thought make him cry as a tear fell and he tried to wipe it away...