Chapter 4

Is this Love?-Completed
The lights outside flicker outside like a thousand stars in the sky as Selina closed the last book on her table.She turned her chair and look outside.It was already dark outside and yes the multitudes of lights seems to already tired eyes.

She put back the wisp of hair that fell on her face,but it seems her hair decided not to cooperate with her this time.She end up pulling the clip that hold her hair in a bun.She tried to combed it back wih her hand to tame its curl and thickness .Her hair is black as the darkness that has already enveloped her background and it fell on her shoulder.

She lean back on her chair as she closed her eyes.The tiredness creeping back on her.She felt her muscle tensed as she tried to streched her arms.Somehow it does not seem to help.Still with closed eyes the image of Jiro played on her mind with that contagious smile.She did not know that a smile has also been formed in her lips.He seems to laugh and smiles without care.So young and so full of energy like he is ready to tackle the world right now.

Still with smile in her lips,Selina tried to remember the last time when she was ever like that.It seems so long ago and so far away.She got things her way,some say too much too soon,maybe too soon.Did she ever regret it?No I like where I am right now ,she thought.But she feels so ancient and so remote....

How long ago was it?I met Alex,Alexander Wang in college.He was popular,handsome rich and charming and he have a lot going for him.I was the school scholar,pretty in my own way but I did not know that the school heartthrob would even took notice of me.But there he was and he showered me with attention and before I knew it,I was head over heels in love with him.

Alex is my first love and I don't think I can live a day without him.We were carefree and ready to take the world.I was ready to give up everything for him even my dreams,my dreams to change the world.Alex is pretty simple,he lives one day at a time.He always like to live life to the fullest and me in order to please him went along with it.I threw all precautions and cares in the wind and before I knew I was walking in the aisle to the altar and I was with a child.

The first three months was a bliss.I happen to hook the most wanted bachelor and I was riding high in glory.Little did I know that the little things that endear him to me will be the things that will annoy me when I married him.He is nice and kind and generous at a fault but he cannot take rosponsibility.I was force to take the rosponsibility in every little things.The princess Selina that my parents spoiled to the core have to wake up that the prince charming is not all there is.But Alex is still charming and loving husband but you can't depend on him in times of tragedy and in times of troubles.I have to deal all the ugly side of life for he won't be able to take it.

Selina frown at the thought of it.But he was a wonderful Father and he dote and spoiled their daughter Samantha.That I am grateful and he has been faithful to me.
That is the most important.But somehow it made her think that she missed out something in her life.She missed having good ,clean fun and just being happy just being myself.I miss being just Selina Ren.

She got up and started tiptoeing and ended up turning around like a dance.She likes the feel of it so twirled around once more like being free and before she knew it she was twirling like a dance in a ballet.And suddenly she felt there was a pair of eyes watching her.She looked out and there he was the kid with a toothy smile watching her.
Selina blushed and felt foolish.She was unable to say a word and could not look in his eyes.

"I just want to say good night and thank you for lunch today"Jiro said."I am sorry I did not mean to disturbed you" as he scratched his head and turned.

"Good night"Selina mumbled,as she went back to her chair.She feels like a child caught getting a candy on the jar.

Jiro smiled as he closed the door behind him.She is beautiful with her hair down.She look so young and carefree.She dances gracefuly too.She must be a ballerina in her younger days.He can imagine her in her tutu.And he can't help but laughed at the thought of that.He shook his head Selina is more than brains ,she is also a woman ,a very beautiful woman inside and out.How he wish......how is it possible......This is going to be complicated.....he thought.