Chapter 17

Is this Love?-Completed

I was flipping and surfing in you tube when I came across a song that will be perfect for Jiro and Selina in this chapter...It breaks my heart too but we all know this is to come.....but there will a rainbow and sunshine after the rain.There is always an ending for one's suffering....although sometimes we feel that there is none.After all there is HOPE in all of us.

 

I Don't Want You To Go by Lani Hall

Here I am
Alone and I don't understand
Exactly how it all began
The dreams just walk away
I'm holdin on
When all but the passion's gone
And from the start
Maybe I was tryin too hard
It's crazy cause it's breaking my heart
Things can fall apart but I know
That I don't want you to go

And here was I
When they ignore the cause inside
But they learned from what's left behind
And fight for something else
And so it goes
But we have both learned on how to grow
And from the start
Maybe we were trying too hard
It's crazy cause it's breaking my heart
Things can fall apart but I know
That I don't want you to go

But it's just too much
Taking on the whole world all by myself
Oh there's nothin done
Unless I stop trustin somebody else somebody else
And love again

And from the start maybe we were tryin too hard
It's crazy cause it's breakin our hearts
Things can fall apart but I know
That I don't want you to go
Maybe we were trying too hard
It's crazy cause it's breaking our hearts
Things can fall apart but I know
That I don't want you to go
Oh no I don't want you to go
Say that you won't go.....

http//www.youtube.com/watch?V=eyEMiq6B10

It was almost late in the afternoon when Selina finally called on Jiro for evaluation.She does not know but somehow she have been postponing it until later for she knows.once she sees him she won't be able to think clearly after that.

She dressed meticulously today.She have her hair down and free from all the strings and ribbons that bound her before.Like saying to herself that she want to be free from anything that binds her today.She had a retouch of her lipstick and make up,before summoning him.

Michelle can't help herself but eyed her cautiously.Selina has been behaving differently these last few days.She was more quiet and seemed to be living outside ,outside of herself.No matter how much she hide it ,Michelle felt it.She wondered whether there is something happening at home,but somehow the apprehension in Selina's face only showed up when she is in the office.She wondered whether Jiro have something to do with it.But they have stopped seeing and talking to each other like someone is avoiding the other and vice versa.She wants to see their interaction today but it getting late and she still have an appointment today ,hence she have to leave early today.

Jiro walked in,as he smiled at her.But the sunny smiled failed to warm her,something is missing somewhere,there is a touch of sadness in his eyes.Gone are youthful exuberance that he embodied,but more of a beaten warrior lost in the fields.Michelle smiled at him and pointed him to go inside,as she get ready to leave for the day.

Jiro walked inside and Selina was there with a smile. Suddenly the room seems to light up and the whole world colorful. His heart flutter just the sight of her.He have forgotten her affect on him.Somehow today ,it is electrifying.His hands sweat and feels himself colored,he took a deep breathe as he sat on the chair that was in front of her,trying to ease himself.

Selina was feeling the same.Just the sight of him makes her knees weak and her heart crazy.This is just like falling in love again for the first time but different.There is sadness
and joyful feeling at the same time.How can one person give you as much happiness and hurt you at the same time.She felt her hand shook,she bit her lips and took a deep breathe.She knows that today is going to be hard but nothing to what she felt today.

"I can't believe that six months is almost over,I hope you have a nice working experience with us and you are able to meet your goals and have learned something."Selina said."It is a whole different light from classroom to the real world.Our set up may not be ideal but I hope it will help you in the future."

Jiro just nodded and smiled.Heck he can't even think straight much less think of words to say.He just looked at her straight up,trying to feast on her beauty,which made Selina uncomfortable.She got up,it is better than sitting and looking at him in the eyes.She walked in a slow pace so as not to look at him and cause chaos in her heart.

"Do you have anything to say,about your training here?" Selina asked.She hoped he say something,anything.But still Jiro kept his silence."Something that we can improve to help the future students like you."

Jiro just shook his head."I can't think of anything right now."Jiro finally said.

"So one more semester and you will graduate,I wish you'll be successful in whatever career you take."Selina said."I have my evaluation and my recommendation for you in case you need it,which I believe you don't."Selina wondered why he was so quiet today and not even talking .Is he mad at her?Did she do anything wrong?Selina started to think.Why the hell he is not talking?

"And thank you for all your help and for your coffee,I miss it."Selina said sounding sorry,when she said the last words.
"I hope we'll meet again sometime in the future."her voice faltering."and maybe we can work again together." as she pulled herself.

"I guess that's it then"Selina said trying to smile again,as Selina sit down again and her knees are feeling weak and Selina looked backed on her folders in front of her, trying to concentrate on something else than him.."Good Luck Jiro" as she look up at his face once more.

"Can I say something before I go?"Jiro asked"This is nothing to do with your job nor the training but very personal."his heart is beating so fast when saying those words.He can't help himself,he have to say it,he have to tell her....before he go,before he will be out of her life forever.

"Selina I think I am in love with you.I am not being too forward or cocky or anything,I just think that I have to tell you for I can't help myself anymore."Jiro now standing up and looking at her with such anguish in his eyes."I love you Selina,I know it is wrong and all that ,but I love you nonetheless.I love you more than you'll ever know."

Selina's eyes teared as she bit her lips.She just felt the tears rolling on her face and there no way of stopping it.Jiro came to her and embrace her as he wiped away her tears with her fingers.He looked at her and found her lips as he kissed her with such passion,those long hidden emotions came to them like a flood as they kissed and hugged each other afraid to let each other go.Now nothing matters...there emotions is so strong that reasonings and rules does not exist anymore....For a time ....they are free to love and feel the joy of it....Only Jiro and Selina exist.......