An Jing Le {silenced}

Is this Love?-Completed
Days that followed,Selina did not even know how she survived the whole ordeal.It is like living for the sense of living,breathing for the sense of breathing.Somehow her world have lost it's color,and now she only exist for the little girl in her life.Without Samantha,Selina would not even know,if it is even worth living for.

Alex was there but not really there.He noticed the change in Selina,the blank stare,the silent tears at night,and the absence of life in her life.Gone is the bubbly,happy and confident Selina that he married,but instead replaced by a brooding ,quiet Selina.

He could not stand the silence at home.Samantha is the only animated person there is.But even now,something is amiss within her.Did she feel the anonimity between her parents?Did she feel how they both avoided each other stares and touches?That Alex does not know.He longed to be with Cindy,when there is an easy laughter,where she make him forget all his troubles,where her only aim is to please him,and make him happy.

Cindy has been demanding a lot lately of his time.She wants him there with her.Although most of the time he gives in to her,and took whatever little time he have for his daughter.
She have been getting jealous too,not of Selina but Samantha,and she knows where the competition was.If there is somebody that Alex loves more,it will be not Selina but Samantha his little girl.

It was one Saturday morning and Alex is getting ready to go out with his friends for a round of golf.Samantha walked in their room.

"Daddy,can we go out today,I want to watch a movie,"Samantha said."I want to watch it with Mommy and you."

"Oh,Samantha,Daddy is going out today,but promised,when I come back this afternoon,we are going to watch,alright?"

"Alright,promised Daddy,I really want to watch High School Musical 3.I love Troy and Gabriella."Samantha said excitedly

"Alright,when I come back so get ready,and tell Mommy"Alex said."I have to go."as he kissed Sam goodbye and a nod at Selina as he left.

Alex is not really meeting his friends for a round of golf but meeting Cindy,somewhere at the out skirt of the city.Before they were so careful,so as nobody can see them,but lately Cindy has been flaunting it even in the office.

Cindy was there waiting for him all dolled up for him,only for him.He gave her a kiss as she kissed him back more teasing and more kisses and Alex is more aroused as he pulled her down in bed and forgot all his worries away.He also forgot the little girl,whom he just made a promise that morning.

"Mommy,where is Daddy?How come he isn't here yet?"Sam asked Selina.

"Oh he might be on his way,we'll wait a little bit."Selina answered.

Where is Alex.Selina thought.He promised Sam,and now he is not even here.It is getting late already,and soon it will be Samantha's bedtime.Is he with Cindy right now,and forgot whatever promise he made to his girl.Just the thought angered Selina.

"Sam if your Dad is not here in half an hour,how about just the two of us.We'll watch the movie just the two of us.Mommy and Samantha time together."Selina said as she smile.

"But I want the three of us to watch it,and Daddy is always going somewhere,we don't get to spend time together anymore."Samantha said as she pouts,and then she stated crying...and Selina came and hugged her.

"Why are you crying?It is okay,we can watch another movie together and lots of lots of movies."Selina said trying to appease her.

"Mommy,are you and Daddy are getting a divorce just like my friend Helen's parents ?"Samantha asked.

Selina was surprised to hear it from Samantha.How can she know that she and Alex are having problems.She felt the fear in her heart,she must have felt her own misery and that of Alex.If I could just erase the worry and fear in her heart,Selina thought.

"Why are you saying?"Selina said."No we are not"

"How come I don't see you happy anymore and Daddy too?" Samantha said.

"No,there is just a lot on our mind lately."Selina answered."So do you still wants to see the movie?"

"Yes Mom,yeah,it is gonna be fun to have a Mommy and Me time together."Samantha said as she wiped her tears and smiled.Selina eyes teared as she watched her girl.

Alex woke up after,as he felt the arms around him.He tried to get up and as he reached out for his clothes,Cindy hugged him more.

"Don't leave me tonight Alex,stay with me."Cindy said her voice husky and lips pouting."I have something to tell you."

Alex faced her and looked at her,somehow the way she said it made him very nervous and so afraid,as she said the words he hoped he never have to hear.

"Alex,I am pregnant,we are having a baby"Cindy said her eyes teary."What are we going to do?"Alex just stared in a space unable to utter any word.his world have crushed right in front of him.....and he can only think of the little girl that he made a promise this morning and then Selina's face who is very sad and crying.What have I done,Alex thought, what have I done?....