Chapter 18

Is this Love?-Completed
For once in Selina's world ,time stood still and nothing matters but the man in front of her who is kissing her.She never knew and never thought that she will feel this way...she is like drowning in his kisses ....then suddenly the realization came to her like a big blow as she stopped and pulled away from him.

Jiro felt the emotions that Selina feels and when she stopped, they knew they cannot run away with the truth...the truth that she is not free to love him is there like written in the wall.Selina pulled away and in tears and Jiro stood in shock and in defeat as tears started rolling in his eyes too.Both are quiet for a while ,not talking but feeling the pain that each one bears.

Jiro start thinking of saying something to break the pain and break the silence that was within them.Selina too crying and breaking in front of her.Suddenly he blamed himself for saying it ,for telling Selina then maybe it will not be this painful for both of them.But he cannot walked away now ,not now when Selina is crushed and broken...He went to her and hugged her make her feel that she is not alone that is all that matter.

Selina felt Jiro's embrace and she felt comfort in them.Jiro wipe away her tears with his fingers.

"I love you Selina,I am not expecting anything,I just want you to know that I love you.I did not intend to hurt you at all"Jiro said.

"Jiro,it is not your fault,I am sorry"Selina said in between sobs."I think I love you too,but we cannot be."

"I know,I know." Jiro said."I won't be in a way.I will try to forget you if I can,but I never felt this way to any other girl"

"I have never loved any other man except Alex,but things are so impossible now.i am a married woman,but I love you"Selina said."He may not be the ideal husband but I am still married to him."

"I know,what we have is impossible and probably not meant to be."Jiro said."I don't even know how did thing happen."

Both of them are quiet,both doesn't know how to deal with their feelings.If Jiro can just walk away and Selina just close the book about them but it did not happen that way.And now faced with this feelings in front of them.They are both confused.

"Jiro can I asked you something?Can we spend the night together just tonight,just us and then tomorrow we will go on our separate ways.Can you do that for me?"Selina asked with pleading eyes.

Jiro nodded,just once to feel her in his arms and be with her is enough and tomorrow,we will forget that each one ever existed.He closed his eyes.He never want to think about tomorrow,he just wants to think of only today,that is the most important.

They went out and rode in Jiro's car and drove out of the city.Halfway on the road.Jiro remembered somebody, something, he remembered Samantha.

"What about Samantha,Selina?" Jiro asked."What about Samantha?"

"Samantha is staying over to her friends house tonight."Selina answered.Jiro was holding her other hand as he was driving ,afraid of letting her go.....

They reached a place outside the city.It is an old house near the ocean.You can smell the salted air as you walked in the entrance and you can hear the waves roaring as they splashed their way to the shore.It is still bright ,in an hour it will be dark soon.They walked in the sand barefoot and all.,as they look at the vast horizons that lays in front of them.

They went back to the cottage and Jiro found some clothes to change with.Selina wore a tee shirt and a pants a sizes too large for her,and Jiro found an old man 's pants and shirt to wear.they walked around the quiet little town and found a place to eat and have their dinner.The locals were very friendly,they thought they are lovers or couple in their getaways honeymoon.Selina and Jiro just laughed at the thought.

It was full moon as Jiro and Selina walked and sat on the sands.Jiro lays his head on Selina's lap as they talked about anything except about them.He stared at her face under the moonlight.It is the same moon that witnessed when he kissed her for the first time.And she is here once again to witness their last time together.Somehow from now on whenever he sees a moon he will always remind her of Selina and the love that they have felt for each other.

Selina smiled through it all,she does not want to miss every minute of today,for this time is the only one that will hold
her when he is gone from her life for good.It seems like after today,she will only expect dark days ahead.If it is my fate then be it,let me just have this moment with him,she thought.She shivers at the thought and Jiro noticed it.

"Let us go back inside."Jiro said"You are getting cold."as he helped her up and put his arms around her to make her warm and protect her from the cold winds.Selina can feel his heart beating against her and both of them are racing from each other.They walked slowly until they reached their cottage.

Jiro swooped up Selina in his arms and brought her inside as he kissed her with such passion.Tonight she is mine,she is mine alone as he tried to put away the thought of the little girl who also have a special place in his heart.Samantha's face kept coming to him like a dream and she would not go away.

Selina kissed Jiro backed with such passion and she felt her eyes teared.The face of Samantha dance along her memory and her thoughts.She tried to put it away but her face lingers on.She could not do it ,she could not this,not because of Alex but because of Samantha.She cannot hurt her little girl,as tears started to roll on her cheeks and Jiro felt it too, as he pulled away.

"I can't do this,I can't do this."Selina said crying"I am sorry Jiro.I thought I can but I can't hurt Samantha."

"It is alright,I understand.I can't hurt her either."Jiro said "Remember I told you I never expected anything for whatever feelings I have for you.I am just happy to love you and more happier now that you love me in return." biting his lips trying to keep his emotions at bay.

Selina hugged him closer,"It is too bad that I met you too late."Selina said"You could have been a fine husband and maybe I will have a happier life."

"And I could have been Samantha's Dad."Jiro said"Yeah she will have a rocker for her Dad." as he smiled.

Selina smiled at the thought."But not only a rocker,he is more than that.He is the most amazing person I ever met and I will be envious and jealous of the girl you will ever marry."Selina said."Will you remember me ,say two or five years down the road.Will you remember me?or will you come to me and say hello if we ever meet again."

"Ill probably be lost for words."Jiro said."I'll probably just stared at your beauty,if ever.Will you still love me two or three years from now?"

Selina tears rolled again"I'll probably will,I probably love you forever and you will be the last man I will ever love.They say that true love comes only once in a life time
and I believe you are my one true love."

"Me too,I think you are my one true love.I never felt this way before and loving me have taught me a lot of things like being patient and considerate and thinking more of your feelings than mine.You made me a changed man" Jiro said.

"If ever I will not see you again,please always take care of yourself.It will hurt me to hear if you are sick or something bad happen to you.Take care of yourself for me."Selina said.Jiro nodded."I hope you will reach whatever you have been dreaming before,before you met me."

"You take care of yourself too,if you feel so alone,just hold on to this"as he gave her chain with a cross on it."Holding on to this is like holding on to me.He won't fail you.And you take care of Samantha "

"Who knows down the road we will meet again and maybe just maybe we will find each other again."Jiro said."Just remem ber ,I love you.I will always love you."

"Jiro,Jiro,I love you too."Selina said"How can it be so wrong to love you? I will always treasure your love I promise."

"We have to go back soon"Jiro said as he kissed Selina for the last time.

"Take me back home."Selina said."Don't worry about me.I have tonight to remember."

"Me too,me too"Jiro said as they walked out of that cottage and never looked back.