Putting Things In Order

Is this Love?-Completed
It was perfect day for wedding.The skies is clear and no clouds in sight.The cool breeze fan the earth as the leaves sway.Jiro arrange his tuxedo Jacket as Selina looks on,and fixed his bow.He smiled at her.He wished today's wedding is their own wedding,but it is his best friends wedding .It is Arron and Hebe's wedding,but he was happy that Selina and Sam was with him on this special occasion.

He took Selina's hand as he lead her to the altar.Samantha followed laughing at them.

"Since we don't have a real wedding yet,I want us to take our vow today."Jiro said.

Selina can only looked at him ,as she smiled and her eyes teared.

"Hey ,no crying,it will ruin your make up."Jiro said."Are you ready?"Selina nodded as Jiro took her hands.

"I Jiro Wang promise thee Selina Ren,that I will love you,honor,and respect you and will take care of you and our children and Samantha with all my strength,and wisdom till my last breathe.I will be faithful to you,I will stay by your side through good times and bad times,in sickness and in health,rich or poor until death do us part.

"I Selina Ren promise thee Jiro Wang that I will love you,honor and respect you and I will take care of you and our children and Samantha with all my heart and with all my strength and with all my wisdom.I will be with you in sickness and in health,in richer or in poorer,and in bad times and good times till death do us part."

And with that they sealed their promise with a kiss as Samantha smiled and clapped her hands.The priest saw them as he came forward and gave them his blessings.

"Now we are good as married."Jiro said as he smiled at Selina."And we got married ahead of Hebe and Arron " as he laughed."I love you Mrs Selina Wang."

"I love you too Mr Jiro Wang." as they hugged each other.

"Alright,enough of that lovebirds."Chun said."We have to go to our places." smiling at them,dressed in tuxedo like Jiro.

Arron was in the Altar waiting for his bride.You can see the beads of perspiration on the forehead.His hands cold as Jiro hold on to them.

"Relax,bro,she is already here."Jiro said."This the start of a beautiful day." as he looked at Selina and Samantha who are seated in the pew.

Arron let out a deep breathe."Thank you,Thank you for being here,"Arron said.

"Anything for you,and thank you for bringing us together.I have never been this happy."Jiro said.

"What are brothers for right?"Arron said as they looked at each other with much affection.

Then the bridal march can be heard as Hebe in white, beautiful and glowing as she walked in the aisle all smile,ready and happy to meet her groom as everybody looked on.

The End
------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all you support and comments.I really enjoyed writing this story.You are all so awesome...

Epilogue coming...