Seeing You Again

Is this Love?-Completed

 

I'll Always Love You by Michael Johnson

Standing by my window
Listening for your call
Seems I really miss you after all
Time won't let me keep
These sad thoughts to myself
I just like to let you know
I wish I'd never let you go

And I'll always love you
Deep inside this heart of mine
I do love you
And I'll always need you
And if you ever change your mind
I'll still I will love you

Wish you never left me
But love's a mystery
You can break a heart so easily
The days and nights we knew
How much I feel for you
Time has come for me to see
How much your love has meant to me

And I'll always love you
And if you ever change your mind
I still I will love you
Time like a river keeps on rollin right on by
Nothin left for me to do
So I just watch the river rise

And I always love you
Deep inside this heart of mine
I do love you
And I'll always need you
And if you ever change your mind
I'll still ,I will
I'll still,I will love you

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v-=GchL6szPsek

--------------------------------------------------------------
Selina looked up at the sky as she tried to d for her car keys in her handbags.It is very dark and it looks like it is going to rain any minute now.Thank God,she does not have to rush today.

Samantha is staying in Laura's again today.She have been spending a lot of time in her friends house lately,and Selina is getting embarrassed that she has been hanging out in her friends house.But Laura's Mom assured her that it is not a problem.She definitely needs company .It is hard when there is nobody to played with in the house.She needs a brother or a sister,but how can it happen when she and Alex have stopped being together for quite sometime now.It is just wasn't there anymore.And it has been getting awkward lately already.....

She turned around the corner trying to remember where her car was parked.She was still thinking more to herself and what she needs to do when somebody caught her eyes....There he was Jiro standing as if waiting for her.He still looked the same but with certain sadness in his eyes.He is still one of the best looking guy there is.

Suddenly,her expression changed,she stopped and stared at him.Jiro was just looking at her too as he slowly walked towards her.Selina looks beautiful as ever.She looks stern and something like she was hardened by times but nonetheless still the most beautiful girl that ever walked in his life.

"Selina,how are you?" Jiro said but his eyes said a lot more.There were longing in his eyes.

Selina bit her lips,trying to control the emotions that was building inside of her.Tears rolled and she could not say anymore.I was doing fine until he showed up,why did I have to see him again,she thought.

"You promised me,we are not going to see each other anymore." Selina said in almost a whisper.

"I have to,I need to see you." Jiro said."I need to talk to you."

"No,Jiro please,there is nothing to talk about,we have agreed,stop this for if ever,I may not let you go again."Selina said.Jiro took her wrist as she lead her in his car.Selina just went along,she does not know what to think anymore.

He took her outside the city,somewhere where nobody is around.It is a hilly place where you can see the city in it's entirety.Jiro got out of the car,looking frustrated and angry.Selina got out slowly,hesitant to every step she took.They were silent for quite a while not looking at each other.When Selina looked up again ,she saw that Jiro was crying as she was crying.Seeing him again hurt so much.

Jiro was so frustrated and angry and hurting.He does not know that seeing her again can hurt so much.It is a mistake to see her again,but it is too late.They are here now.

"You have something to tell me?"Selina said breaking the silence."What is it Jiro,what is so important?"

"I just want to see how are you doing."Jiro said.What do I say ,gee Selina your husband is fooling around,I can't say it like that,he thought."I graduated a week ago and I will be leaving in three weeks ,I just want to say good bye."

"I see,I am glad,"Selina said."I wished you luck and I hope you can accomplish what ever you have set to do." she sounded so cold that she shivered in it's own coldness.

"I missed you."Jiro said.

"Jiro don't,please don't say anymore.."Selina said."I want to go home."

"Does it mean you don't love me anymore?" Jiro asked.

Selina cried,this time she cried so hard.That when Jiro saw her, he can't help but take her in his arms."I am sorry, Selina,I am sorry" Jiro said."I just need to see you,I just want to know how are you doing,after I saw Alex last night with Cindy,I can't leave you to him.He is not worth of your love.You have to leave Alex,divorce Alex,and marry me.Marry me Selina.I beg you."

"Jiro ,it is not that easy."Selina said"What about Samantha?"

"I can be a Father to her,more than Alex is."Jiro said."Marry me and then we can go in America and live there"

"I don't know,I don't think I can do that."Selina said."It is not that easy,there is too much at stake."

"Promise me you'll think about this."Jiro said."I love you Selina,I don't think I can live without you"

"Jiro I love you too,but this is against my belief,and against everything."Selina said."I can't be the first one to break our marriage."

"No,he did it when he slept with Cindy,he is the one who broke your vows."Jiro said."I am leaving in three weeks,and I want you and Sam to go with me."

"Let me think about this Jiro."Selina said."Let me think about this.I know I can't be living in a lie forever." as they embrace each other.....Selina has a lot of thinking to do....if only it is that easy....They can't be rash to this...as Selina close her eyes and Jiro's lips found hers.