Chapter 2

Is this Love?-Completed
The week went swiftly and before Selina knew it it was already weekend.She did not have much time between her ledger ,reports and broadsheets.She hopped between meetings and conferences.She seldom have time to talk and make a social conversation with her employee.Most of the time she goes home late and not much of a company at home.

She did not have time to personally orient and train the kid with a sweet smile.She end up assigning somebody to help him out.She still see him in the hallway and the corridors by chance.Somehow seeing him always make her smile for he have this boundless energy with him.

It was a busy Monday morning and Selina like all other people in the workforce are in a hurry to get to their office to start the week right.But talking about Murphy's Law,when something goes wrong it will go wrong in a worst possible way,and that's what happen.

Everything started out wrong,first she barely have an hour of sleep last night.Her daughter Samantha caught the flu bug and she was having fever all night.Thank God the fever broke already early in the morning so she was able to go to work today.Secondly,she did not do any laundry during the weekend and she have to grab the closest clothes in the closet,and the clothes that she got was too revealing to be an office wardrobe.Good thing she brought her blazer with her to cover up herself.She just hope it does not get too hot during the day.

Third the weather was horrendous,it is raining hard,in as much as she loves the rain,but she hates the traffic it brings to the commuters like her.It will be nice if she will be just home doing nothing,just staying with the kids and hanging out with her husband beside him and there will be a lot of cuddling to do.She frowned when she remembered they have not done that for ages.It seems like both of them are too busy with work and kids.So much for togetherness and bonding time.They have to schedule and take time to do that.Funny how is it that when you are married,that is the moment you don't have time for each other,Selina thought.

After an hour of stop and go traffic,Selina finally reach her office.She was surprised that Michelle her ever reliable secretary was not in her desk to greet her.She frown thinking something might have gone wrong.Instead,she saw the trainee in there.

"Good morning ,where is Michelle?"Selina asked.

"Oh they asked me to be here because the phone keeps on ringing and they asked me to answer calls just in case and Michelle called out for the day."Jiro said with a smile.

Selina 's heart sank"oh no not today"Selina said in exasperation"I really need her today"

"Can I be of help today,I have not done anything yet"Jiro asked.

"Thanks for the offer but I don't see what you can do"Selina said."Anyway can you just stay here for now just screen my call and maybe I can start and work with some paper with you later on."Selina said."Oh I need some coffee "

"You want coffee Mam?'Jiro asked.

"Yes but you don't know how to make one"Selina said.

"I can make you the best coffee in the whole world"Jiro said.`"You want to try"

Selina smiled at his playfulness."Alright if you can make a cup for me without breaking the coffeemaker,I will appreciate it,I want it with cream and two sugar please".

"One coffee coming up "Jiro said.with a smile.

Selina shake her head as she walk inside her office,for sure her day won't be an ordinary boring day.