Chapter 8

Is this Love?-Completed
The next day is just another day for Selina,as she hurriedly dropped Samantha in her school and drove to the office.The traffic was light since it is early and the rush hour is not until a good hour yet.

She was the first one to arrive in the office.She have to catch up with her work after she hurriedly left early yesterday.Today,she is feeling better after talking to Alex and saying what she have to say for that matter.She is not a possessive wife that forbid their husband to go out as long as their no hanky panky on the side.Alex knows that and she just reminded him when not to cross the boundary.

Selina believes that each partner should have a room to grow and have their own freedom to do the things they want to do for themselves and not to choke each other.She believes in growing old together but each partner should give each other room to grow.But infidelity is a different thing....and she wont tolerate that.She just made it clear to him.

Alex explained himself well,but she was quite disturbed at his reaction to the restaurant.The guilt is all written in his face even if it is only for a few seconds.And the girl face tells it all...the jealousy on her face when she kissed Alex,and she have the audacity not to cover up her own emotion in front of her.

She does not think Alex will do such thing,it must be trust or something but she believed her husband and she knows him too well.Alex won't be that stupid to throw their marriage away just because of a beautiful face.Bur somehow at the back of her mind,she knows she must be on a look out.One will never know....

She was brought back to the present when she heard a knock on the door.As she look up there stood Jiro with a smile.

"Good morning Mam,I was just checking out something with Michelle but she is not here yet,and your light is open already" Jiro tried to explain."I was wondering if you have your coffee already?"

"No I haven't"Selina said ."I just arrived just a few minutes ago."

"Okay,one cup of coffee coming up"Jiro said as he left.

Selina laughed and went back to her work and a few more minutes Jiro came back with a cup of coffee.As he was about to turn and leave.

"You are not here just to ask me for a coffee are you?"Selina asked.

Jiro stopped on his track as he looked back at her.There was hesitancy on his part."I was just wondering how you are?"Jiro explained."I am sorry,it is too personal,I should have never have asked,but I am just worried."

"No it is okay,you were there."Selina said."And I want to thank you for yesterday,but me and my husband talked and we both know where we both stand now.Believe it or not I trust him and I believe in him.You know what I am saying when you are married yourself.We have a bond that cannot be broken by just simple spat or even just a pretty face.Alex should know that.I guess I was just caught up in my own emotion yesterday and it was unexpected and put too much meaning on it.".Selina explained.

Jiro just smiled and nodded his head."I have to go,I am happy that everything turn out well" as he left.

Jiro left and somehow all the things that Selina said brought a certain sadness and his heart aches at her every word.What do I expect,that she broke up with her husband and then I am free to love her,he thought.He took a deep breathe and somehow the air failed to fill his lungs as he grasped for air.He walked out at the office and went to his car.

He does not know where he was going but he just keep on driving until he reached the beach,the same beach where he took Selina in his arms.he parked his car and got out and let himself breathe on the fresh salty air that abound and he felt a little better.He remembered her scent,he remembered her warmth as he embraced her yesterday as he closed his eyes.

He sat on the sand,and he does not know how long he has been sitting there.It seems like forever.He can't be falling for her,it is just a simple crush,just like any other young man felt when they meet a beautiful girl.But somehow ,he felt this is something deeper and he can't even tell a soul about his feelings.

Selina,how can it happen,I am not even of liberty to think about you this way.I may be burning in hell when the time comes.But I love her,how can I love her,and what am I gonna do about this feeling?Jiro think,over and over again....I have to forget her.Forget that I even meet her,Jiro thought.

He did notice that tears started to fall.He choked on the feelings that he felt.He was full of love for her but he cannot give it back to her.......He knows it is impossible...but what is he going to do with this feelings.Just ignore it ,that it even existed....Jiro is in dilemma.Just let her be and just walk away while you can,he told himself.Just walk away from Selina and forget her smiles,her laughter ,her voice and her pretty face and get own with your life.Just plain and simple walk away and he can't do that,he can never do that.....

Somehow the future without her seem so bleak and dark.He can see sunshine only when he was with her.He is only happy when he knew that she is just right there.Everything stood still when she is not around.Everything comes to life if she is by his side.So how can he walked away from her,how can he ever forget her?

I don't have to own her,I don't have to hold her in my arms every night.I don't need her kisses everyday.I just have to see her even from a far.I can love her from afar ,yes I can do that,Jiro thought.As long as she will still be a part of my world...I will take whatever I can take...and it is not much......