Chapter 9

Is this Love?-Completed
It was late in the afternoon when Selina went back to the office after a long managerial meeting.There was a lot of topics touched and it gave Selina a bad case of headache.It was like a never ending discussion ,everybody trying to outdo somebody.Selina was not in the mood to join them today.She just want to go back to the comfort of her office.

She found Michelle in her desk looking bored to her wits end.She asked her to do some stuff while she was out and nothing seems done.If she was not more of a friend than a secretary,she could have said something and even fire her at the end of a day.But her friend seems not in any mood at all today.

She called her in her office.And Michelle walked in with a long face."So what happen to you?"Selina asked

"Nothing,I was just thinking."Michelle answered.

"And what are you thinking,if I may ask"Selina said.

"You know Jiro right,the student trainee"Michelle started.
"I think he is some kind of cute and I have this huge crush on him,and somebody told me from the wind that you have lunch with him yesterday and you did not return with him until late in the afternoon.Is there something that I don't know?"

Selina laughed at the insunuation in her voice."And what are you getting into,what are you telling me if I have lunch with him,what is wrong with that?"

"You are not having any office romance with him are you?"
Michelle asked.

"Michelle ,what are you talking about?"Selina flabbergasted now and quite surprised with her friend for confronting her about Jiro."For Godsake I am a married woman and he is way too young for me."

"So what is five or seven years difference nowadays." Michelle said."And for being married,yeah I know you won't cross that line.Just curious that it seems you are this extra close to that one and I sort of like him.I don't think a two year difference will matter between us."

"I don't even know why we are talking about him.We are like vultures talking about our prey.And that poor kid is so innocent,just leave him alone Michelle.Don't even think about him that way." Selina said.

"Why, you are jealous?"Michelle asked."What is wrong if I flirt with him now and there?" teasing her friend and testing her reaction.

"Michelle that boy is so innocent and he does need you corrupting him."Selina said."Just go somewhere and find someone else."

"I don't know about you Selina,why are you so protective of Jiro."Michelle said."Usually you are in for the fun of this. I am starting to have my doubts on you." as she stood up and about to go."By the way ,do you know that he is missing in action today in the office.Nobody seems to know where he is." and with that she left.

Selina was left to wonder.What does she mean he is not in the office all this time,when he was here in the morning and even made my coffee,Selina thought.Why would he leave without notifying anybody?That was not, Jiro,he seem so considerate and a very responsible young man.I am sure there is a good explanation for this.

Jiro decided not to go back to the office and called his friends.They have not been chilling and hanging out lately.
Arron is still in school but will be free late in the afternoon,Chun is free after an hour.he is still in class.And they decided to meet up at Chun's place where they always practice.Jiro decided to kill time just hanging out in the mall like an ordinary student will do.

It feels good to be young and sad at the same time.Few more months and he will be graduating from college.And after that he will have to go States possibly to take his Master Degree as what his Dad planned out for him.Everything is all laid out and all he have to do is execute them to his best.But is it all there is to this...

There should be more to life than school and work. There should be endless possibilities in ones life.Not just stepping up in somebody's shoes,no matter if it is too big or too small.There should more to this than what they called LIFE....One should have the zest ,the fire and the drive to go on living.So that no matter what,whether you stumble and fall a hundreds of times in life you will be able to stand up laughing and smiling and will alway be victorious with LIFE....

His thoughts went back to Selina.Will she ever be a part of his life?Will she be ,one of the reason why would he will stumble and fall?Or will she be the one that will give him the fire,zest and reasons to go on.Will she be the one to give him the will just to live and breathe......and will take out whatever color he have in his life.....right now...
Whatever her role in his life ,he will take her gladly....For she love her dearly as like life itself.