Chapter 10

Is this Love?-Completed
The next morning Jiro was late for work because he hang out late with his friends and did not go home until early morning and he was drunk.He have not drank for a long time.It is good thing that his parents did not catch him as he tiptoed to his room.

He have rounds of rounds of beer with his buddies Arron and Chun.All three of them drowning their sorrows,not really talking about it ,but lightly mentioning it in jokes in between their gulps.He wants to forget and yet he wants to remember her.

"Women are only trouble,I'm telling you"Chun said."They just want to own you and posses you and be on hand in their beck and call.They are so demanding."

"Yeah and you were a willing victim."Arron teases Chun"She caught you this time,did she?Fooling around with her best friend ,you are crazy"

"Yeah and with his pants down"Jiro in and all of them laughing so hard ."Admit it Chun ,you want your woman that way"

"Hell no,I can have an innocent and girl for a girlfriend."Chun said"Maybe I should look for that kind."

"You are not going to last a week."Arron said."I know you,you cannot keep your hands to yourself.You are such a erted guy."

"Yeah,at least I know I am a man,unlike you a "Chun said joking Arron"You should try it with somebody,instead of waiting for Hebe to say yes."

"No way,you want me dead before I graduate"Arron said."Hebe will kill me for sure and I am not going to gamble my relationship with her.I worked so hard to get her,and I am not going to let it go to waste just for a simple "

"I am telling you there is nothing simple on it."Jiro said.

Chun looked at Jiro"What about you?"Chun asked"What have been wasting your time with lately?Don't tell me you are serious with your job,it is just a training and it is not as if you need to be recommended or something.Heck you are going to be your own boss once you graduated.Unless there is a hot chick in the office."

Jiro blushed and have a naughty smile.Arron and Chun laughed together"No way you got a hot chick in the office?" as they said in chorus.

"So are you going to tell us about her,or you going to keep her to yourself?"Chun asked.

"There is nothing to tell"Jiro said"I can't even have her."

"What is the matter,you lost your charm?"Arron said."The chick magnet lost his charm,come on you are the hottest among us ,how can you lose?"

"Gee you are chicken,or have you fallen deep already."Arron asked."You need help or booster?Or you need some lines..."

"No, I can manage thank you"Jiro said."Thinking of work I have to go and it is already one o clock in the morning.I was MIA today in the office.I will be in trouble tomorrow."

"You are in deep ,more than you know Jiro"Chun said"And it written all over face."

"No way,man,no woman is even worth all that."Jiro said."Just something to keep out of boredom.In few months time,I will be gone,and what the heck woman will be last on my list for now." as he got up and got ready to leave.

And now he got the biggest headache and he could hardly get up to get ready for work but he forced himself...and remember Selina's face and that keeps him going for now...Oh did he really fallen deep that he won't be able to get up.He already knows the answer to that.It will be hard to look at Selina in the eyes without her seeing how he feels right now.He needs to get out of her way for now,before he makes a complete fool of himself...Before she finds out the truth...