Chapter 5

Is this Love?-Completed
The next day Michelle was still out and Jiro end up being a replacement,more like an assistant while Michelle was out.This time everything went out smoothly.Jiro was good in detail and Selina have an easier time giving instructions to him.Nothing was ever mention about what happen the previous night.Selina still blushed with the thought of it.

Lunchtime and Selina have no time to take a bite.She had bagel in the morning and that keep her sustain for a while.She is still on her desk,all nose on her work and in between phone calls.She does not have any idea what time it is.She just lifted her eyes and noted that it is almost passed lunch time.

She heard a knock on her door and it is Jiro with a brown bag in his hand.

"I know you have no time to go out for lunch so I brought something"he said"I am sorry,I really don't know what you want so I just ordered what I have for lunch."

"Oh ,thank you,you should have not bothered."Selina said,as she open what was inside the bag,a burger and french fries.She does not usually eat this unless she is with her daughter when they were out. "Burger and fries,oh that is good.Thank you again."

"That is nothing"Jiro said as he left.

For Selina, burger never tasted this good.She usually watch out whatever she put on ,not wanting to gain anymore weight.But it should not be bad to indulge in burger and fries once in a while, as she ate her food with gusto.

Selina did not see him again until he said good bye for the day.Selina smiled as he waved his hand to her.He look so cute ,she told herself......

The next day Michelle was back to work and Jiro is back on his desk with the other employees and farther from Selina's office.She missed his coffee and she missed his sweet smile.
For sure Michelle's coffee is not half decent as what Jiro makes.But Selina did not say a thing and she just keep it to herself.

Jiro also misses being near Selina.He does not have any business going to her office for Calvin was the one training him.And if he have any problem ,he have to go to Calvin.He can only see her in a distance now and that if she ever finds time to get herself up from her desk.

Week went by without much of seeing Selina and Jiro just shrug his shoulder.I should not be expecting much,he thought.She is married ,you should be ashamed of yourself,Jiro thought.but it seem he cannot get her face out of his head.

It was Friday afternoon and as usual Jiro was in a hurry to meet his friends for they have a gig{show} in one of the pub in the downtown area and they have to rehearse before the actual show.His mom hated it when he spends time with his band,thinking it is a waste of his precious time but Jiro cannot ignore his feeling.He loves to perform with his band.
He loves music.It is his passion,although his parent may not be proud of him now,he knows he will be happier making music and entertaining people.But his parents don't want to hear any of it.They incorporate bands with drugs,girls and all those not so positive things that goes with it.So Jiro have to do this behind their back.As long as they are doing what they expect of him like finishing his schooling and taking over their family business in the future then he can go on with his thing.

He was in the parking lot and was about to pull out when he notice Selina in her car and it seems she was having problems.He quickly stopped and got out of his car to help her out.

"What is wrong?"Jiro asked.She look so helpless and you can see the stress on her face of being in hurry to meet a deadline and there is some hindrance to accomplish your goal.

"Oh,my car won't start and I really need to leave now to pick up my daughter"Selina said.She tried calling Alex but she cannot get to him.He knows he is with his friends for it is Friday afternoon.He must have turned off his phone or something.

"Oh,why don't I give you a ride first to pick up your daughter,and then we will come back for your car and we will see what is wrong with it."Jiro said."But for now the most important is to pick your daughter,we don't want her left behind right?"

Selina just nodded her head and just let Jiro lead her to his car as she gave him directions as to where her daughter is.Thank God there was no traffic and they were able to reach in time.Selina got out and went inside to pick her daughter.

It took Selina fifteen minutes before she was able to get out with her daughter.The teacher have a lot of questions and was giving her instructions for the coming recital.She hurriedly took Samantha as she lead her out still in her tutu with just a jacket hanging on her shoulder.

Jiro saw them.Samantha is little Selina and a lot more.She must have gotten the eyes from her Dad but the nose and the rest are all Selina.Jiro laughed for he was thinking Selina in tutu and here it is Little Selina in tutu right in his car.

"Mommy what happen to our car?"Samantha asked"And who is he?"

"Oh Sam this is Uncle Jiro,he works with me in the office and he let us ride in his car because our car is broken."Selina explain."Say hello to Uncle Jiro"

"Hello uncle Jiro"Sam said"You are too young to be an uncle"

"No not really"Jiro said with a laugh"I just look one,how are you Samantha,right?"

"Yes ,but I don't like my name it is too long and it is too hard to write"Samantha said."I am hungry Mommy"

"Sam we don't have time to stop by now "Selina said "We have to get the car now for we don't have car to go home with."

"You want to stop by and get something for Sam"Jiro said."Why don't we go to your car and drop me there,so you can use my car to get something to eat for Sam and then hopefully when she is done ,I am done with this."

"Really,you don't mind?"Selina asked."What if you nedd something for the car?"

"I will just call you"Jiro said"I will give you my cell and you give me your cell number"

"Alright then."Selina said"Thank you"

"I have not done anything yet"Jiro said.

"No,you have done a lot."Selina said."Thank you for your time."

"I am just greasing my Boss"Jiro grin at her.

"You don't need it"Selina said with a smile.

Jiro take a look at Selina's car when his phone rang.It is Arron.He must be looking for him.Their gig will be in an hour and he should be there for their practice.He ignore the phone call and continue working on Selina's car.He just need a fan belt,so he called Selina to buy one from the store on their way back.

A half an hour past and Selina's car is back and running. Selina can't thank him enough for his help.Jiro was all smile on his way to the pub.

He saw Arron's frown even though he is at the back of the room when he entered the pub.He know he is going to take a beating from him.

"And where have you been?"Arron asked"I have been calling you"

"Oh my car broke down."Jiro said.

"You car,your car never break down,it is still new"Arron said"So what happen to you?"

"Nothing,if you don't want to believe it"Jiro said.But the smile on his face won't leave.

"Something is cooking here"Arron said"It must be some woman for the smile on your lips says it is so"

Jiro just laughed and keep mum about it.....