Right Here Waiting For You

Is this Love?-Completed

 

Right Here Waiting For You by Richard Marx

Ocean's apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the rain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go,whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter
I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy
Wherever you go,whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Oh how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I wonder how we can survive this romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance

Oh can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lXJ6Z75qOA

It was late in the afternoon ,Selina is getting ready to go home for the day when she got the phone call from her lawyer. The decision has been handed down today,that morning her petition for divorce is granted.Selina let out a sighed and then tears started to fall,it is a combination of everything,relief,regret,disappointment and hope to start anew.And as if the heavy burden is lifted from her shoulder so as to speak.

Finally the chapter of her life with Alex is finally over.Suddenly she felt weak.She have the urge to drink or something,she wants to grieve and to celebrate at the same time.She took a deep breathe and let out all heartaches and disappointment from their relationship ,and finally she can think of Jiro without feeling any guilt,she is now free to love him.If he was here,if only he was here.....

The flight from New York to Taiwan was bumpy and long.Jiro can't contain himself anymore,he wants to see her,he wants to talk to her,he just wants to be with her,especially now.
It took him three days before he can finally leave,he have to finished up everything before he goes.But finally he is home as he closed his eyes...

After hours of flight ,Jiro finally arrived in Taiwan and went straight home.His Mom was so surprised to see him earlier than expected.But she showered him with hugs and kisses that embarrassed him.He quickly took a shower and changed despite his Mom's objection ,and reasons of jet lagged and fatigue.Jiro can't feel any of that right now...
as he went out and Mom can only shake her head.

It was already dark when Selina found the strength to gather up her things, to get ready for home.She is not in a hurry now,for Samantha got a nanny now to watched her,while Selina works.As she was groping for her car keys and stuffing her notes in her case,there was a knock in the door as Selina wondered who can it be at this time,and as she lifted her eyes to check....there stood Jiro...looking at Selina with such longing in his eyes.

Selina stared for seconds and then she ran to him.....no words is ever needed as Jiro wrapped her in his arms and kissed her as he took possession of the woman in front of him.After the long wait finally she was in his arms and that is all that mattered.He can own her as his and nobody can stop him.Tears merged ,as his tears and Selina's tears meet.The kiss seems to last a lifetime,just as they wanted it to be.They don't want to let each other go...

Later that night,as Selina lays in bed with Jiro's arms around him.She did not imagine that this thing can be so magical.Making love to him is such a pure bliss.She feels that she rightfully belonged in his arms,only in his arms,nobody else.

Jiro started kissing her once again as she let out a giggle.Her warm body next to him,everything is just as he wanted to be.

"How did you learned about it?"Selina asked."I just got the decision today."

"Arron told me,part of it and I have connections you know."Jiro let out a laugh"Michelle"

"Michelle?"

"Michelle,you called her right?"Jiro said "And I just got here today so I called her about your whereabout today and she told me.But when Arron told me that you broke up last weekend,I am ready to go home for you.I have to see you.I can't let you go through this by your self."

"Oh Jiro,that is why I love you so much,you always think of me more than yourself."Selina said."I am so lucky to have you in my life.After what happen and all the tears and heartache we went through, I think we are worth the wait."

"Yeah,definitely,you are worth the wait ,even if it takes forever."Jiro said."I love you Selina,only you."

"I love you too."Selina said."I can wait for you as long as it takes,even forever."

"I want you in arms in every waking hours and as I sleep at night." Jiro said.

"And I want your arms around me too,and your kisses and all of you now and forever."Selina said.

"So how about another taste of heaven ."Jiro said as he moved and kissed Selina as they moved together in unison for that taste of heaven here on earth.......Together at last Jiro and Selina are one forever.....

==============================================================

Everytime We Touch by Cascada

I still hear you voice
When you sleep next to me
I still feel your touch in my dreams
Forgive me my weakness
But I don't know why
Without you it is hard to survive

Refrain
Cause every time we touch
I get this feeling
Every time we kiss
I swear I can fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast
I want this to last
Need you by my side
Cause every time we touch
I feel ecstatic
And every time we kissed
I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat slow
I can't let you go
Need you in my life

Your arms are my castle
Your heart is my sky
They wipe away tears that I cry
The good and the bad times
We've been through them all
You make me rise when I fall

repeat refrain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLObjwez8mg

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Finally,they are together...at last...when I first conceived the idea,my thought is that Selina will stayed married and Jiro will just walked away and then I will just give him a nice girl to love....but then it went the other way...

I hate the idea of separation and divorce.To me marriage is sacred and that it needs to be respected.But I guess reality hurts and divorce and marriage is as real as the problems that arises everyday....

As they said nothing is forever....Only God is forever....But then isn't God is Love.....so Love can also be forever.....

Thanks for all your comments and support.This fan fiction is the one that really moved me to tears....I never expected it to be...what started as a little fling ended up with the biggest drama as it is....

I am still thinking if I will end it here or have the wedding,their official coming out as a couple and I love working on the Fahrenheit interactions....maybe...

Definitely an epilogue is coming....