Chapter 13

Is this Love?-Completed
Days went past and Jiro have but less than two more months before he will be done with his training and another semester of thesis and one or two subjects and school will be over.He mulled at the idea of leaving and living abroad by himself.No parents to control him and he can follow his passion ,his music.

He used to feel high just thinking about being independent and following his own heart's desire which is music and rock and roll.But somehow now,things changed,he will have a heavy heart if he have to leave now.The image of Selina played in his mind once again....I hope I can let go...he thought.....

Things in the office basically stayed the same.He just see Selina by chance or if there such thing as business related.He never take the initiative to go and see her anymore.It was not meant to be in the first place..no they were not meant for each other.

Much can be said about Selina,if before she will find way to talk to Jiro and meet him .Once realizing the attraction that she have for him,she just avoided him,knowing it can be dangerous,She just let him be,but she can't help herself to think of him once in a while although she tried to erase his face in her memory right away but unsuccessful.

Her relationship with her husband is not improving.But Selina accept whatever Alex can give her.Alex become more and more to himself..and Selina felt the pull somewhere.It is more than a woman,but more of a feeling that was not there anymore,Selina could not help him find it,for she lost it too along the way.And Selina felt the tragedy of it all and it was not pleasant.Somehow she have to hang on for her little girl's sake.Everything is for Samantha right now.Her feelings can take the back seat.

It was Friday afternoon once again and Selina is not in a hurry to go home today.Sam is staying overnight to her friends house.It was Laura's birthday,Samantha's best friend and she ask and ask Selina the whole month so she will allow her to stay overnight and spend the weekend with her family.Laura's parents talked to her and guaranteed her that Samantha will be taken care of.It will break their daughter's heart if Samantha won't come.Selina have no choice but to say yes.They will be going straight from school to Laura's house.they will be joined by their two other friend Stephanie and Alexa.

Selina hate the idea of going home to an empty house.Alex as usual will be out with the boys and won't be home until wee hours of the morning until the club or bars closes.Before,she used to fight with him about this chilling out with his friends but she eventually gave in.She got tired fighting with him or simply she does not care anymore.

She have one more book to finish anyway and then she can go home and probably catch on with her reading.She opened the book but found herself just thinking doing nothing.Funny how silence can make you hear all the inner voices within yourself.She have not done that for a long time.To just stay still and just listen to her jumbled thoughts and to her heart.She have not done it maybe because she was afraid of what she is going to hear and she is afraid to confront whatever ghost is hidden somewhere.

She closed her eyes and traced her life back.They say that if you get lost along the way,just retraced your steps and you will find your way back.Selina hoped to find her way back again,to be able to find a way where she can be happy with herself once again.Selina did not know that her tears started to flow like endless,and once she started crying ,she cannot stop.

How come I feel so alone?How come I am never been happy lately unless when I am with Samantha,why can't I just be happy with myself?Happiness can't be reach.She flashed back the times when she was truly happy.......And the pictures that was formed were...Samantha and giggling over some crazy joke...Sam and her sharing ice cream together as she took the last scoop to Sam's delight...getting her master's degree...Sam's school play.... and the last one was when Jiro smiled at her and she felt herself young again...

Selina opened her eyes in realization...the happy moments that she have in her life recently is not with her husband anymore but with another man.And she have never have known that.....Selina dried her tears and fix herself up...then there was a knock in her door...there stood Jiro with the same smile in her mind...the image and the real Jiro blend in together right in Selina's eyes.....and it gave her heart an unexplainable jubilance....

--------------------------------------------------------------
I am sorry,I am really in dilemma here..I want Jiro and Selina's love to be pure and innocent but I have to cross the moral norms....I should have never made Selina married in the first place......but I guess that is the drama on this one....but I also want it to be realistic....and this things happens more often that we thought it will be....

Thank you for your comments and sharing your thoughts....

If you have time please read also my other story...

Perfect World-Jiro And Hebe.I hope you can go past the pairing for it is really a nice story.....he,..he

Yesterday,Today and Tomorrow-Jiro and Hebe- a story of first love...and eternity...

Like a Rose-Jiro and Selina/Arron and Hebe younger and lighter stuff...high school romance-college romance

Live and Love-DBSK and Jiro and Arron a story about dreams and music....

Completed Story

Love Awakening

You're the only place

Reality Bites