Chapter 2

Taming Miss Eyesmile

After Yuri was done unpacking her things she decided to get a glass of water. When she opened her bedroom door she was surprised to see pink scotch tape all over the house. She saw the dining table plastered with pink tape in the middle separating the left from the right side. On the counter top there was also pink tape which separated the area. When she opened the refrigerator she was even more surprised that its inside was not spared from the pink tape dividing the left and right side of the ref. When she opened the cupboard to get a glass she noticed a pink tape also separating the storage area. On the left side there were plates, glass and other utensils while on the right side it was empty.

I assume the right side is mine? Yuri scratched her head. An amused smile escaped her lips as she looked around the kitchen. Since she had no glass to use for drinking, she changed her mind about drinking water. She then decided to follow the pink tape separating the kitchen floor into two. She looked down and walked on the tape balancing herself as if she was walking on a string of wire. When she reached the living room she saw the couch and the coffee table also had a tape. She continued on following the tape until she reached the main door. She turned her back on the door and stood there looking around the living room. She shook her head still wearing an amused smile. Miss class president is really something.

*

Tiffany ran out of pink tape so she decided to buy some more on the nearest mini mart. It was a good thing she and Jessica previously chose to live in an apartment instead of the dorm. There won’t be curfew and monthly inspection of their rooms. She can do what she’s doing now, fill the room with pink tape.

After taking the tape and a can of redbull, Tiffany queued on the cashier. While waiting she stared at the tape she was holding and thought of the other places she will be putting it. The shoe rack, the bathroom… Aish! This is all her fault. I can’t believe she is Sooyoung’s cousin. How could they be related? Soo is like an angel with a pure heart while she on the other hand is a ert. How could an angel have a erted cousin? Tiffany’s thoughts replayed the scene at the bookstore. Her first kiss…with a GIRL. She unconsciously touched her lips. Uggghhh. I’m so going to kill her one of these days----

“Excuse me, ma’am? It’s your turn now.”

Tiffany snapped out of her thoughts. ! I spaced out again.

She smiled apologetically at the cashier and paid her items. When she walked out of the minimart she heaved deep sigh. She’s been spacing out lately for the past two months. She really should stop thinking about that kiss but how could she even do it now that Yuri is her roommate? She’ll be seeing her more than anyone else. Day in and day out. Tiffany groaned and frustratingly walked to their apartment. Her life is in such a mess right now.

When she reached their apartment door she forcefully opened the door venting out her frustration. She heard a yelp and saw Yuri lying face down on the floor.

While Yuri was observing the pink tape all over the room the door behind her burst open shoving her forward making her fall on the floor. She immediately turned her head to see who just came in opening the door forcefully. When she glanced up she saw Tiffany with furrowed eyebrows looking at her.

“What are you doing there?” Tiffany was surprised to see Yuri on the floor.

 Yuri immediately stood up.  “Uhhh... Just having some push-ups. Yeah. push-ups.” She smiled stupidly. Is she upset again? But her nostrils aren’t flaring.

Tiffany walked passed Yuri and stopped in the living room.

“As you can see there are pink tapes all over the place. You go the right side, I go the left side, do not cross the border. You eat on your side of the table. You sit on your side of the couch. You put your things on your side of the refrigerator and you are not allowed to use my things which are on the left side. Understood?” Tiffany stated flatly and turned to Yuri.

Yuri nodded slowly.

“Don’t bring your friends over. I don’t want to explain why we have such tapes and boundary all over the place. And don’t tell Sooyoung about our arrangement.” Tiffany continued.

“But why?” Yuri was confused.

“Because Sooyoung is expecting me to be nice to you and she’s expecting me that we become good friends and roommates.”

“Can’t we be friends?”

Tiffany stared at Yuri incredulously. “Ha! You wish!” She then walked off towards her room and shut the door with a bang.

Yuri was left staring at the closed bedroom door. Another amused smile escaped her lips. Looks like it’s going to be tough taming miss class president.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This story is a light one. Not as serious as Trouble so updates will only be short. ^^

If you have cute Yulti moments kindly pm me the links please. :))