It Begins...

Code Blue

Chapter 2

No One’s POV

An alarm went off fifteen minutes into the period, awakening Amber from her slumber. She looked over to see Nurse Im looking around in panic as well. Just then, the intercom was and the principal simply yelled, “Code Blue! I repeat, Code Bl-“the announcement got cut short as a loud shout, and gunshot, was heard. Everything went quiet and that alarmed Amber the most.

Glancing over again at Nurse Im, she saw fear in her eyes as well. She realized how close the nurse’s office was to the principal’s main office. Realizing that Nurse Im was a newlywed and that her, and her wife, were in danger, Amber jumped up trying to get the nurse’s attention.

“Nurse Im!” She whispered only to get no response, “Nurse Im.” She said sternly, she got closer to her and all but yelled, “Yoona unnie!” he never called her that at school, but outside of school, where she was friends with the woman and her wife, she did.

Yoona snapped out of her scared trance and glanced at Amber. “Let’s go to Seohyun unnie and quick to make sure she’s safe.” Amber tried convincing Yoona. The young nurse stayed put with scared eyes, too frightened to move, but wanting to protect her wife. Amber looked her in the eyes, “Unnie, I’m not letting either of you get hurt, come on, if we go quickly we can get to her class.” Yoona finally nodded, still scared, but trusted Amber’s words and followed her out.

Amber opened the door slightly and peeked out, looking left and right she saw no one in the hallway. She grabbed Yoona’s hand and ran silently, while crouched down, away from the nurse’s office and towards her math class. As they ran down the hall, they heard screaming coming from one of the offices. Amber stopped as she peeked in to see what they were fighting about while Yoona kept running not realizing that Amber was no longer with her.

Amber listened to the intruders fight, she saw one that looked extremely irritated while the other who looked worried. One guy with an eye patch, stood in the corner, uninterested in the whole argument as he played with his gun, spinning it as if he had been for years.

“What do you mean you don’t know where she is?!” The irritated man, probably the leader, yelled out. “I told you we had to make the grab today! It’s our last chance, if she’s not kidnapped or killed today, that’s it! We die or go to jail!”

“We’re sorry boss. We’re running a bit behind, we thought she’d be in English class but since we’re late, all we know is that she’s in PreCal. We don’t know the class number.” One of the guys explained with his head down.

“Well, since it’s your fault, you’re going to fix it. Go find someone to tell us where Soojung’s class is and get her so we can leave! I’m sure the cops have already been alarmed. Go!” He yelled at the man to leave. The man walked towards the door, alarming Amber who was behind it. She hid and he walked back to the main office, “probably going to demand answers” Amber thought.

As Amber began to head back to her classroom to see if Yoona got there safely, it dawned on her. “English, PreCal… Soojung? That all seems familiar,” Amber thought, “but here’s no Soojung here… right?”

Amber had finally arrived at her class and when she got there, she was quickly pulled inside by Yoona, who engulfed her in a hug, “I thought they caught you,” Yoona said, sounding relieved. “Where were you?!” she scolded, raising her voice showing that she was clearly upset at Amber running off on her own.

“I heard them talking and I found out they’re looking for a specific person.” Amber explained.

“Who?! Do you know them? Is this some kind of turf war between gangs or something?” Yoona asked all at once.

“No, no. Nothing like that. It sounds like they have to get her for leverage or revenge to stay out of jail? I’m not sure myself, all I know is that her name is Soo- Soojung? I don’t know who she is, but they really want her.” Amber told them, hoping they would recognize the student.

Seohyun had frozen and Yoona realize it, “Hun, are you okay?” Yoona questioned her love.

“A-Amber,” Seohyun stuttered nervously.

“Yes? What’s wrong Unnie?” Amber questioned the stuttering older girl.

“Soojung is HER Korean name. Jung Soojung.” Seohyun admitted.

“Who Unnie?” Amber asked obliviously, “Jung, Jung, Jung, I know that name from… somewhere. Hmmm Jung… Jung…” Slowly Amber began to realize why she knew that name, who HER was, “Jung?! NO! No it can’t be!” Amber began panicking and pacing the length of the room.

“Wait, what? Who? Who’s ‘HER’?” Yoona asked.

“Krystal! Her real name is Jung Soojung!” Amber yelled.

Yoona’s eyes widened as she realized. Both her and Seohyun knew about Amber’s love and realized the state of panic the youngest was in.

“I gotta go save her! They know she’s in PreCal! They’re already searching for the class!” Amber said as she headed for the door only to be pulled back by Yoona.

“Amber, I know you love her but you can’t go out there, I won’t let you.” Yoona told her.

“Unnie, you know I love you, but I HAVE to do this. I can’t let her get hurt. What if it was Seohyun unnie in Krystal’s position?” Amber asked, knowing she’d strike a nerve in Yoona.

Yoona looked at her with an unsure expression, Amber’s eyes pleading. “Fine, but please be smart about it, okay?” Yoona requested.

Amber nodded and headed towards the door, “I’ll be back, alright? Keep an eye out for either of us.” Amber told them before leaving the room.

 


 

Rawr!

Hey! So, I goofed and hurt my wrist making it extremely difficult to type, but it's okay, because the only thing I type is these little Author's Notes thingy's. :)

So this is Chapter 2, starting to build the excitement, I hope. I promised the chapter at about 2 am, and its 2:06 right now, I shall try to keep it up.

 

So... Amber's trying to be a hero! Watch out!

DuXZl68f4a32ph6sUEBg22WGTwo40RLIc9LYlrGU 

Hopefully she hides better than she does typically,

Pshhh, trying to blend in.

 

Yoona and Seohyun have made their appearance!

g35v1bLLtvz1bG_uSq51GQST8MS0KXKBdxQcg0qK 

 

Don't get me wrong, I didn't forget that the others had made their appearance in the previous chapter, like...

Henry

tumblr_mgsi7rgzgp1qeo89ao2_250.gif

or Jonghyun

6jFz1eNPwLqRExCFpqLrGOs7EwkLRvQ-JjPCYynL

and Key

 

Or the lovely Kaisoo couple

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4VHPwVEeXH246Zkgxht2

Or one of my favorites... Ailee

tumblr_inline_mp9leiZ3B91qz4rgp.gif

Anyone watch Kdramas? Did anyone else not realize that Ailee was in the same group as Jiyeon (T-ara) and Hyorin (Sistar) in Dream High 2. It took me a while because I watched the drama before getting into Kpop.

tara+jiyeon+superstar+dream+high+2.jpg PBHMR.gif

Also, did you realize the Kahi (Ex-After School member) was the dance instructor that you kinda hate throughout the drama? I didn't know that one either until a few months ago... *Mind Blown*

dream-high-2-kahi-81.jpg tumblr_lzrdfw0Fsz1qdcel5o3_250.gif

 

Dam, it took me like 40 minutes to do this alone -.- Oh well, tomorrow, I start earlier!

Anyways, I guess that's it for today. See you guys tomorrow!!

Sincerely,

Silly Little Llama

 

OOO ooo, I forgot, how many of you were sad to here about Jessica? I was pretty sad reading about it, my friend just laughed (she hated her). Needless to say she got a punch to the arm.