Going Back

Code Blue

Chapter 17

Jessica’s POV

Krystal stayed by Amber’s side through thick and thin and often slept over in order to keep Amber calm when she had a bad nightmare or would recall the memory. Which brings us to the present, all of us awaiting the arrival of Krystal and Amber. Amber finally decided to ask my sister out and all the overprotective? Overbearing? Crazy? Annoying? Loving unnies were anxious about the answer although I was pretty sure on what it would be.

Soon, we heard the sound of keys at the door and everyone stood up. Amber came through the door and turned around, only to be startled by everyone staring at her. “What is it?” She asked.

Amber’s POV

Everyone stared at me, expecting me to tell them the news but I played dumb and acting like I wasn’t aware.

“Yah! Llama! Tell us what happened now, and hurry! I’m tired and I’ve been waiting for hours! AND where is my sister?! You better not have left her somewhere!” Jessica yelled at me causing me to jump slightly.

“I-I uh, I didn’t Sica unnie, I promise.” I stuttered.

“Then where is she?!” Jessica continued to yell.

“Sica, calm down, take a deep breathe.” Yuri tried advising.

I heard the door open from behind me, “Geez, unnie, way to ruin a joke,” Krystal scolded, “are you okay, Amber?” she came to check on me, holding me face to shake me out of my shock of almost getting my head chewed off by Jessica. “Pssst, it’s okay, alright? I won’t let her kill you.” She told me as she kissed me lightly.

“Ehem.” We both pulled away as we heard someone clear their throat. We looked over to see a sly smirk on Sooyoung’s face, a look of shock on Yoona, Seohyun, and Tiffany’s faces, a erted smile made its way to Taeyeon’s, and Sunny’s was that of amusement. Behind all of them was a concerned Yuri restricting a very angry Jessica.

“A-ahh, uh, hey guys,” I stuttered, feeling nervous due to the amount of attention on us, “we’re officially dating!” I half-yelled out as I held up our intertwined hands. I smiled widely but it soon began to falter as I received no response.

I wasn’t sure how they’d react, but after a short pause, they all began yelling out. Most were cheers, supporting us, the other, specifically Jessica’s hollers, were that of reluctance. She continuously yelled things like, “Krissie, why??” or “Don’t make a mistake!” or threats directed at me, “I swear to god, llama, I’ll skin you alive if you hurt her!”

For the most part we ignored her and continued to smile at everyone as they congratulated us. I had chills running down my spine constantly though as I felt Jessica’s stares on me from where she was seated on the couch with Yuri.

“Hey, you tell everyone how everything went, I’ll be right back, okay?” I told Krystal, she looked at me with concern. I knew she thought it was something related to my trauma, but I only smiled at her, “it’s not that, don’t worry.” She nodded and I kissed her forehead and walked away from her.

I walked towards the couch where Jessica and Yuri sat, Jessica looking annoyed and Yuri trying to fix her mood. “Sica unnie?” I called out to her. She looked at me and began glaring, I gulped and approached her, “I know you aren’t exactly psyched about Krystal saying, ‘yes’ but I hope you know that I would do anything for her. I mean, I don’t know how else to prove it to you after what I did for her at the school.”

She sighed, “I know, Amber, and I meant it when I gave you my blessing, but I’m always going to worry over my sister and hate who she’s with. That’s the job of an older sister, I mean, had you not already been practically in love with Krystal, do you think that group of girls over there would’ve accepted her so easily?” she said pointing back at my unnies as Krystal told them the story of our date. They sat there with their eyes lit up and fascinated with the cute tale.

I smiled when I saw them acting like children being told a bedtime story, “I guess you’re right, but,” I looked back at Jessica, “just as they’re putting their faith in Krystal and trusting our relationship, I hope you’ll do the same.” I finished just as I heard someone from the group of girls calling my name, “Looks like I gotta go anyways, I hope you’ll remember what I told you Sica unnie, I will really do all that I can for Krystal.” As I walked away I saw a small smile on Jessica’s face and knew I had gotten a little bit of trust from her.

 

2 Weeks Later

Amber’s POV

The doctors have finally cleared me for school even if there’s only a few weeks left. I was exemplified on my ‘heroic act’ that I did that day and was exempted from having to make up the work I had missed from the time I was out. I also got accepted into a few really good colleges, the ones I’m looking at are close to home, for certain reasons.

Today was my first day back, I looked up at the school and took a deep breath. I was nervous because I wasn’t doing so well around too many people still. I walked in slowly and everything was going okay as there was not a lot of people in the hallway, but soon people began recognizing me and began to text and whisper to one another.

Soon more and more people began popping up in the hallway and approaching me. I tried fleeing and started walking faster to get to my classes, however, the kids in my school had other plans as I was met form both sides and soon surrounded by a mob of, mostly, screaming girls and some guys.

I started to panic as they drew closer and closer, trapping me in the middle of this mob. I looked for an escape and continued to back up, especially as people began reaching out for me. I felt my back hit the wall and I closed my eyes, feeling my fear grow. The screams of the people around me was only sending me into a more freaked out state of mind and I began to go into another state of shock, one that had been avoided since Krystal was always there to comfort me and snap me out of it.

I could hear my name being called by familiar voices, but at this point, I was already too far gone to hear anything. I put my hands over my ears and began to slump down the wall and into a crouching position which apparently didn’t matter to anyone as they kept getting closer.

I refused to open my eyes, I couldn’t, it was too much for me and I regretted coming. I was on the verge of cracking when I felt someone take my hand, a familiar softness that I had come to love. “I’m so sorry I’m late, my alarm clock didn’t go off.” They whispered in my ear.

 


 

Rawr!

Hey guys, so... this is the second to last chapter... *dramatic music*

tumblr_lzq3bdIJtq1qm4vmmo1_500_large.gif

It's dramatic because, thanks to one of the commenters, it's a double update and the last chapter is being posted right after this one!

thumb.gif

So you may thank kimster26 for awesomely guessing at least 10 correctly!

tumblr_mrbu1uFr461seky45o1_500.gif

So exciting news for you guys!

kpop_dancing.gif

 

Anyways, the correct groups are

1. G- Got7, 1- 15&, A- After School, N- Nu'est, T- T-ara, and S- Solo Artists: Ailee and IU (I didn't expect anyone to get this anyways lol)

tumblr_inline_n85v98YkHF1rjpoi7.gif

Yes Jackson, yes!

2. F- f(x), E- Exo, S- SNSD, S- SHINee, and T- TVXQ

1RjqA.gif

3. K- KaBang (Kara+Big Bang because I could choose one), I- Infinite, 2- 2PM, W- Wonder Girls, 2- 2AM, M- MissA

tumblr_lpo76vcrHT1qahwhbo1_500.gif

 

Most of my favorite groups :)

tumblr_inline_ncfn7rMofa1rb5cpa.gif

 

Anyways, to the second, and last, update I go!

Bye!

SillyLittleLlama