Waking Up

Code Blue

(A/N) Three of three


Chapter 10

Krystal’s POV

The look that Amber had in her eyes before she looked away from me said it all. She was ashamed, disgusted to be in her own skin. She felt undeserving of the love she was receiving just like any victim of would. I sighed and looked down, “I have to fight for her, I have to get her to see her own value.” I thought to myself. “But I am not giving up on you Amber Liu, not this time.”

“Krystal!”

“Soojung!”

“Little Jung!”

“Krys!”

“Hey you!” I heard several screams hollering to awaken me from my thoughts. I turned to the last one that called for me, a new face that had just arrived in time to see the commotion.

“Yes? Who are you?” I asked wondering who this stranger was and why they were yelling at me as well.

“I’m one of Amber’s unnies, name’s Hyoyeon, but that’s beside the point, why’d they just wheel her away? What’s going on? I’m sorry I’m late.”

Everyone looked at me waiting for me to answer, hoping it was nothing too serious. “I-I’m sorry, I don’t know either. I woke up from a scream that had come from Amber and then she was wheeled away while in fetal position.” I explained hoping it would suffice.

“That’s correct,” a doctor came in with a clip board, followed by the stretcher with an unconscious Amber on it, “it seems as though she had overstretched and tore her stitches. We fixed it up and gave her some pain kills that also put her back to sleep.”

“Thank you doctor, we appreciate it.” Yoona started, looking sadly at Amber’s sleeping form.

“Well, don’t thank me just yet, visiting hours are over and as much as it would be lovely to have so many to be around her as she awakens, I’m afraid only one can stay.” The doctor told group regretfully.

“I’ll stay!” Hyoyeon announced, “I haven’t seen her in ages, at least not conscious.”

“You just got here, you don’t even know everything that’s going on.” Taeyeon started, “I’ll stay, I know what’s happening completely.” She stated confidently.

“You’re about as comforting as a rabid dog though Tae, you’re awkward and can get aggressive if angry, so… no thanks.” Sooyoung interfered. “How about I stay, I think I could try helpi-“

“I think Seohyun should stay.” Yoona offered glancing at her wife.

“Me?” Seohyun asked surprised, “why me?”

“You were always the only one that could get her to actually open up. The first one she’d talk to, I just always happened to be there when she told you. You were the person she sought after for comfort and I think she needs it most right now.” Yoona explained.

Everyone looked around and agreed, “Alright, Seohyun it is, I guess.” Tiffany announced, “Okay guys, let’s start heading out. Bye Seohyun, good luck.”

“Wait no one told me everything that’s going on!” Hyoyeon complained while being pushed out the door.

“We’ll explain later, Hyo.” Sooyoung and Sunny told her, “Bye!” everyone bid a farewell hoping that all will go well for the teacher.

Amber’s POV

“Ugh, why does my head hurt?” I thought as I glanced around once more. I was in the hospital room again, only this time there was only one person here rather than an army. They were learning their head on the bed on my right side. Upon closer inspection it was Seohyun unnie.

“Unnie, where did everyone go?” I questioned her whilst waking her up.

“Oh Amber, you’re finally awake” Seohyun unnie answered while yawning. She looked at me and I couldn’t help but notice something residing in the look she was giving me. “Amber…” she hesitated.

I sighed, “What is it unnie, I can tell that you have something to say.”

“Just, how- umm, how are you… feeling?” She asked slowly looking at me strangely.

I stared at her trying to figure out what she meant by that. “I feel fine unnie, I mean my stomach hurts if that’s what you’re referring to.” I told her giving her a fake smile, hoping she'd stop asking anything. She looked up at me like she didn’t get the answer she quite hoped for.

“That’s not quite what I meant Amber” she continued. Why would she ask that when of course I’m not feeling too well after getting shot and-

My eyes widened at the realization of what she was talking about. “How do you know about that?!” I asked her while tears were beginning to flood my eyes.

“The doctor had asked about the situation that occurred and found out from Krystal. He told us about it so that we would be able to help you, to talk with you about it.” Seohyun explained.

“What? Everyone knows?!” I raised my voice at her.

No One’s POV

“Amber it’s okay, it’s nothing to be ashamed of!” Seohyun tried reasoning with her panicked state.

“Nothing to be ashamed of? Nothing to be ASHAMED OF??” She raised her voice on the last two words to emphasize her point, “I was r-r- things happened unnie, you know that! How could you say that there’s nothing to be ashamed of? There’s everything to be ashamed of, especially this!”

“Amber,” Seohyun started, looking sadly at her, “I know that you’re not feeling like yourself but I promise you that it’ll get better. We’re all here for you, no one’s going to look down on you, no one’s going to ditch you.”

“If that’s the truth, why didn’t Krystal stay?” Amber said lowly, eyes b with unshed tears on the verge of falling. “If what you say is the truth, where is Krystal Jung Soojung besides at home, grossed out by who I am?” Amber asked in a miserable tone.

Seohyun was speechless, she wasn’t sure how to approach this as she never had to in the past. “Sweetie… That’s not how it is. She just had to go home because we couldn’t all stay. I promise you she’ll be here in the morning, you’ll be able to see that she hasn’t gone anywhere.”

“You say that now, but how do you know?” She sighed, “I know you’re only trying to help, but it’s too late to do anything. I’m already dirty, there’s no way to clean this.” As she said this she began hugging herself and turning her head away, “maybe it would’ve been better if I had died. No one would look at me with disgust or pity like the look you’re giving me now.”

“Amber, you know that I love you, please don’t give up like this. It scares me. Everything is going to get better, but you can’t leave us before then.” Seohyun spoke while choking back tears of her own.

“Please just leave me alone.” Amber requested as she turned away, as best as she could, closing her eyes to sleep away her sorrows. 

 


 

Amber why?

cute-kpop-boys12.gif

Rawr!

Hi there, this is the last update of day!

Uh... she's officially alive now, yay?

tumblr_mdemf9l4ce1rrc6d5o1_250.gif

I mean, *sigh* I don't know, Amber Liu is living and on the road to recover, so it's not all bad.

tumblr_inline_mwldtu3Yej1s5nr34.gif

At least she has Krystal and her loving unnies... and Jessica there!

tumblr_m5bs08CwHt1qdmbef.gif

At least this cliffhanger ending isn't as bad as the other ones, right?

Funny-Kpop-Wolrd-ieva-and-nena-32467796-

 

It's so late, I'm gonna be exhausted tomorrow!

tablogif.gif

It's not all that late, but considering I have to take an SAT tomorrow and then drive with my sister to New Mexico to go camping... It's going to be a long day that will require at least a little bit of sleep.

tumblr_m5fb2hfHfC1ru75sgo1_500.gif

I must go now, my bed is beckoning for my presence!

tumblr_lmm7503wR81qd1e70.gif 47279424.jpg girls-generation-kpop-sunny-Favim.com-23

Sleep here I come, night night guys!

 

Make sure you comment!

Bye bye! 

yioeRjpoT.png

SillyLittleLlama