Flashback

Code Blue

Chapter 13

Amber’s POV

Flashback

“How about that girl?” Yuri asked.

“Na.” I replied.

“What about her? She’s hot.” Taeyeon said before she got hit on the arm by Tiffany for saying that.

“Nope.” I responded the same.

This had been going on for quite some time, they’d point out a girl and I’d have to decide whether or not she would be my soul mate, as though I’d know on a glance.

“Ugh! Why are we doing this?! When Yuri said we were going to the mall I thought I’d at least get to shop, why are we just babysitting this llama??” Jessica complained.

“We have to find her soon because all of us must determine whether or not she’s good enough to be with Ambie here” Sooyoung said as she grabbed me into a big hug not caring that I was struggling to breathe.

“Yeah, we all have to question her to know if she can live up to our standards for the girl we picture with Amber.” Hyoyeon agreed.

“She must be pretty and well mannered, nice and warm, and of course not get too jealous when Amber is with her friends because she has a lot of friends who are girls.” Yoona stated the characteristics my future ‘soul mate’ should contain.

“And if she’s not like that?” Jessica asked with attitude.

“Then we will not permit Amber to be with her.” Sooyoung said with confidence.

“Guys, I kinda agree with Jessica unnie, I mean, it’s not like I’d actually know who is gonna be my ‘soul mate’ at first sight. That stuff only happens in fairytales and, sorry to say, but my life ISN’T one. Plus, the stuff you guys are looking for isn’t realistic.” I expressed my frustration as well.

“See! Another logical person believing that we’re just psycho’s pointing at people as though they are on display for choosing. Look, my sister is coming and when she gets here, her, Tiffany, Yuri, and I will leave to go shopping, okay?” Jessica stated.

“Wait, why me?” Yuri asked confused as to why she was getting dragged.

“Oh, you don’t want to go with your girlfriend?” Jessica asked with a pitch getting higher, her tone darkening, and her eyebrows raising.

Yuri gulped as she saw her girlfriend’s change in mood, “No, no, no, no, that’s not what I meant, what I was trying to say was, 'Why ONLY me?' if Fany is coming, Taeyeon should come along as well, right Fany?” Yuri asked hoping to create an excuse.

“OMG! That’s true! Taeyeon, you’re coming along!” Tiffany announced excited.

Taeyeon glared at Yuri, “I’d love to babe, but what about Amber? We haven’t found the love of her life and we must find her before Hyoyeon leaves for college.” Taeyeon said with puppy eyes pointed at Tiffany, “right, Amber?” She looked to Amber for help only to be ignored as Amber stared out into the crowd.

“Don’t try getting out of this, Taeyeon, you’re coming” Tiffany demanded. Taeyeon didn’t hear the comment as she was trying to get Amber’s attention.

“Amber?” Taeyeon called again, seeing that she continued to gaze into the crowd at the mall, she tried following what she was looking at only to find a pretty girl with black hair standing there.

“Who’s that?” Yoona asked, also noticing the never ending stare down Amber was having. “Do you know her?”

“No, but I’d like to.” Amber admitted with a slight smile growing on her face. “Guys, I think she’s the one.”

“Who?!” both Yuri and Sooyoung yelled out, stumbling over to where Amber was seated to follow where she looked, trying to find the mysterious girl as well.

Jessica too was looking out to see ‘The One’ when she finally saw the girls face, “HAHAHAHAHA! Oh this is great! You guys are going to be so pissed, hahahahahahaha!”Jessica laughed out loud.

“Why? What is it Sica?” Taeyeon asked confused, Sooyoung and Yoona followed in suit. Tiffany only sat there, holding in her laughter being the only one other than Jessica who knew what was going on.

“See that girl you’re all gazing at as though she’s going to be the most perfect angel in the world? Her name is Krystal.” Jessica explained.

“Oh no.” Yuri and Taeyeon muttered under their breath as they now knew who Amber was fascinated by and why Jessica was laughing so hard.

“You know her?” Amber asked now excited.

“Oh yes, and very well too. She is cold and mean, she has pretty bad manners, especially when it comes to those who annoy her, and she gets very jealous.” Jessica finished describing her.

“Geez, Sica, you seem to know her very well. Are you sure you described her though? It sounded like you were talking about yourself in the description.” Sooyoung said with Yoona sitting behind her nodding in agreement still unaware of what was happening.

“Oh, I think I got her personality spot on.” Jessica said standing up, waving down the mysterious girl to come closer. As she walked over, all Amber could do was stare. When she arrived, Jessica threw her arm over her shoulder, “and the best part is yet to come. Allow me to introduce you to Krystal Jung, my baby sister who is not allowed to date unless they get MY stamp of approval.” Jessica said as she smirked.

Everyone who was unaware of the truth has their eyes wide and their jaws low. Everyone turned to Amber who was still only staring at Krystal.

“With all due respect Jessica unnie, I will fight to get your approval, no matter what.” Amber announced confidently. Krystal could only stand there, lost at the words being exchanged while Jessica only smirked knowing that the llama faced tomboy could never get her permission.

End of Flashback

That was the first day that Amber had seen the girl she could possibly spend her life with and the last day she spent not courting someone.

 


 

Rawr!

Sorry, no advancement in the story in present time just yet.

tumblr_lzq3bdIJtq1qm4vmmo1_500_large.gif

This chapter is merely a glance at the past and how things started.

tumblr_lofxqaQNQK1qzh5sno1_r1_500.gif

I figured a little bit of a back story wouldn't hurt, but no worries, the story resumes... tomorrow

tumblr_m34oecj6GC1qaa03w.gif

 

What did you think of the flashback though?

tumblr_ll3f7xVnvX1qbh0yco1_500.gif

Little Amber catching sight of Krystal

tumblr_m5p2hmzxvt1ro1wzh.gif

Jessica challenging her...

iNQU0.gif

But Amber continuing on her way because she's determined...

large.gif

And Krystal confused through it all...

tumblr_mf52x1Mnnw1rsskhm.gif

And thus the beginning of a love story begins...

tumblr_m5p2itWuLa1ro1wzh.gif

...sorta.

Stuff has to go down first and then Krystal realizes what's going on...

tumblr_lzwrfz8vmp1qfydrko1_400.gif

and what she's missing out on...

kryber_zps749b423f.gif~c200

tumblr_mrmtibVmsG1s7lc3ho1_250.gif

 

Anyways, night guys. I have homework to do, sleep to catch, and prayers to say in hopes that I can complete it all and still wake up in... about 4 hours?

d38a4f97c0a578017213b734744644fc-d5yxifp

The glorious life of an insomniac :)

tumblr_mdxloiVHTz1r8midg.gif

large.gif

 

So, to everyone, good night, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite! (You know, if it's night time)

Just something my family and I always say.

tumblr_nbxggrGj1i1r1z3ojo1_500.gif large.gif

Sincerely,

give_me_a_llama_badge____i__ll_give_you_

SillyLittleLlama