Wouldn't Change A Thing

Code Blue

Here it is... the last chapter.


Epilogue

No One’s POV

“Amber!” a voice yelled through the auditorium where many people were seated and waiting for the event to begin.

Amber looked around recognizing the voice, “Ailee!” she screamed back standing up to go hug the girl. “What are you doing here? I thought you would be too busy to take some time off for this.” she asked.

“What do you mean? Krystal’s my friend too, I wouldn’t miss her graduation for the world.” Ailee replied happily.

It had been a little over a year since the event, Amber and her friends had already graduated and separated going to different colleges, still keeping in touch of course, and now it was Krystal’s turn. They promised not to grow apart too much and try meeting up when their schedules permitted them to.

As for Krystal and Amber, they were going strong as was expected of the couple after what they had gone through. Of course they did have their arguments, every couple did, but none that couldn’t be worked through.

Flashback

“Are you serious right now?” Krystal asked with tears in her eyes.

“Krystal, you know I love you, please don’t be too hurt from this, please?” Amber pleaded.

“Don’t be hurt? How could I not? You’re leaving me! So what, as soon as you’re back to your old self, you don’t want to be around me anymore?” Krystal asked angrily.

“Krystal, you make it sound as though I’m breaking up with you.” Amber tried reasoning with her girlfriend, “I’m only going to a college not near here. I know I promised I wouldn’t go far away, but they offered me a full ride and they have the best degree plan for my major, please don’t be like this.”

Krystal sighed realizing her irrational behavior, “Okay, okay, I’m sorry. I just don’t want you to go, I mean I just got you and you’re leaving.”

“I know, but I’ll call and text you, even video call when I can, and I’ll come back during breaks, alright?” Amber promised while approaching Krystal, pulling her into a hug, “Besides, if I do well and graduate with a degree from them I’ll be able to get a good job, and support us as a family later on.” She whispered the last part causing Krystal to blush.

“Fine,” Krystal complied, “but you better stay in touch or you’ll get it from me and my unnie for making me cry.” Krystal threatened and laughed a little when she saw Amber shiver at the thought and immediately nod her head frantically agreeing.

End of Flashback

So here Amber was, watching for her beloved in the sea of proud parents and loud children as everyone awaited the start of the ceremony. When it began, Amber couldn’t wipe the proud smile off her face as she watched Krystal receive her diploma and wave towards her unnie seeing her immediately.

Krystal’s eyes searched the crowd in search of one person in specific, someone she hadn’t seen in months due to no holidays permitting the allowance of a visit. She continued searching until her gaze landed on a certain tomboy that made her heart race, she smiled widely and saw the tomboy wink at her and give her a thumbs up.

She walked off stage, happy that Amber had made it to the ceremony. As she was walking to her seat, she felt a hand grab hers causing her to awaken from her thoughts and look towards the owner, finding her best friend. Sulli smiled widely and winked at Krystal, knowing what, or who, the girl had been staring at moments ago. Krystal glared at her friend in an attempt to silence her and continued walking to her seat, not missing the snickering that came from her best friend after she walked away blushing.

After the ceremony was over, Krystal searched everywhere for Amber having already met her unnie and the others, and taken many photos with her friends. Now she was searching for her girlfriend who was nowhere to be seen.

“Have you seen Amber?” Krystal asked Yoona and Seohyun, who were talking to Yuri and Sooyoung.

Everyone shook their head except for Yoona, “Here, she asked me to give this to you.” Yoona told Krystal handing her a note.

Krystal looked at her confused and took the note, opening it and reading the poem

Do you remember the time you saved me,

Me being surrounded and you setting me free?

I remember it, that day the school was told,

No one could date me anymore, they had to fold.

 

For I was taken by the most perfect girl,

As beautiful and priceless as a pearl.

I know this poem stinks, I didn’t have much time,

And it’s hard to be romantic and still rhyme.

 

But I’ll still try for you,

Also this poem isn’t out of the blue.

Where we ran that day is where I sit.

Look closely and you’ll find it.

 

Krystal read, and reread the poem, thinking it over when she finally solved it. She went quickly to the classroom where they sought refuge for Amber that first day she came back and was surrounded. She opened the door and peeked in, finding a smiling Amber standing there. She ran and jumped into Amber’s arms, not caring how hard the impact was.

“Stupid, what if I hadn’t solved the poem?” Krystal asked while still holding tight onto Amber.

“Then I would’ve waited until you did, even if it took days because,” She stopped to pull out of the hug to look into Krystal’s eyes, “I love you, Krystal Jung Soojung. Forever and always.” Amber told her with words full sincerity. 

Krystal stared back and smiled, “I love you too, Amber Josephine Liu.” She said before kissing Amber on the lips, smiling into the kiss.

“Congrats on your graduation Krys, sorry I couldn’t get you a proper gift” Amber added before pulling out a small teddy bear holding a heart that said ‘Amber <3’s Krystal’.

Krystal let out a laugh, “it’s okay, you being here is more than enough for me.” Krystal told her, accepting the cute bear and kissing Amber on the lips once again.

Amber let out a sigh of relief, “Okay that’s good, now let’s go, I’ll buy you dinner as a congratulations, alright? We need to leave quickly anyways, I may have broken into the school so that we could meet here privately.” Amber said with a guilty smile on her face.

“Amber!” Krystal shouted hitting her arm.

“Hey! Who’s in there?! I’m calling the police!” A voice shouted from outside the classroom.

“Crap, that’s the janitor, let’s go quickly, he’s called the cops on me before.” Krystal looked at Amber in disbelief.

Amber looked at Krystal, “Long story short, breaking into the school pool for a small pool party isn’t a great idea when word gets out and a lot of people show up,” Amber explained, “Alright, he’s gone, ready to run?” she asked.

“I have heels, I can’t run!” Krystal argued.

“Well then,” Amber said crouching in front of her, “hop on.” Krystal looked at her unsure, “Oh c’mon, I've carried you before, don’t worry about it.”

Krystal climbed on Amber’s back and Amber started to make her way out, speed walking at first. “Hey! Stop right there!” the janitor yelled from behind them. Amber heard this and began sprinting with Krystal on her back not allowing the old janitor the chance to catch them. Krystal smiled at her dorky girlfriend as they ran through the halls, “I’m in love with a dorky trouble maker but I still wouldn’t give this up for the world.” She thought to herself as they escaped.

 


 

Rawr!

So... that's it. That's the end of the story. A cutesy end that lets you know that Kryber shall live on.

Krystal+Amber+f%2528x%2529+the+bug+GIF+% tumblr_mayfxuqQxR1r7lg29o4_250.gif tumblr_mayfxuqQxR1r7lg29o5_250.gif tumblr_mayfxuqQxR1r7lg29o6_250.gif

I meant to incorporate more of the other idols that were mentioned into the story. I mean like my bias's from groups...

tumblr_n9ow3kl7Ce1s6usj4o5_400.gif 140906musicABS41-e068f.gif Henry-henry-lau-of-suju-m-33510171-245-1

or Ailee...

tumblr_n31gfp5AVG1rlwlm2o6_250.gif

But hey, that's why there are almost too many in my next story.

tumblr_inline_n16h9oeckZ1qc6rdp.gif

Which I haven't even finished chapter 3 for -.-

tumblr_inline_ndjjxyvTkB1qda9hq.gif

Unfortunately I never have time

tumblr_inline_nb1w49NATL1sj6rtv.gif

 

Oh! Before I end this, dont forget that Krystal's birthday is in 4 days! And since I can't do it then since this is over, I shall do it now!

tumblr_mdib53PxS01rjdc5mo1_500.gif

Happy birthday girl! I hope you enjoy you 20th! (In American years)

tumblr_m6nkhkcxC41r99f4t.gif

You keep doing you!

tumblr_lg0k5tBwmw1qzk918o1_500.gif

We'll love you forever!

tumblr_static_tumblr_m6nk8c9mhc1r99f4t.g

 

Anyways, it was so much fun writing this and especially the posting it up part because of all of the wonderful and awesome people who supported me and commented it, and read, and all the other crazy stuff, so thank you very very much!

I really appreciate it! 

And... bye guy!

Until next time, this has been...

give_me_a_llama_badge____i__ll_give_you_

SillyLittleLlama