Why Are You Doing This?

Code Blue

Chapter 4

No One’s POV

Krystal and Amber stared at each other, Krystal still searching for answers, Amber searching for her trust.

A ringing sound interrupted the stare off as Amber’s cell phone went off. Krystal glanced away and Amber reached into her pocket and answered it without looking away from Krystal’s face.

Hello?” the voice on the cell called out, “Amber? Amber!!” they yelled, finally snapping Amber out of it.

“Huh? What?” Amber answered confused.

Finally… Geez you stupid llama, why didn’t you answer beforehand?” the person on the other end asked

Is that stupid llama not paying attention, this is important! Sica’s gonna kill me if I don’t call back with answers now!” A voice screamed in the background.

Get out of here! You can’t be here! You’re not a policeman, Yuri!

Amber pulled the phone away from her ear and checked who she was talking to. She saw that it was Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon unnie?” Amber questioned.

Yes, it’s Taeyeon, who else? Anyways, I heard that you saw the men’s faces and have knowledge on what’s going on?” Taeyeon asked Amber.

“Yes unnie, I heard their scheme and saw their faces as I ran with Yoona unnie to Seohyun unnie’s classroom.” Amber explained her situation.

Okay, that’s good, can you try describe- YAH!” Taeyeon’s scream was heard from afar.

Sorry Tae! I need to borrow this for 2 seconds!” Amber heard Yuri yell back to Taeyeon as she ran away with Taeyeon’s phone. “Amber, listen I don’t have much time before that midget catches me and takes her phone back. Yoona told me that you went to find Krystal, is that true?” Yuri questioned.

“Yes I’m with her right now, we’re in the restroom in the junior hallway.” Amber answered.

Yuri released a sigh of relief, “Okay, that’s sorta good news, I’ll inform Sica. Tell Krystal that Jessica said to stay safe and that help is on the way.

“Alright,” Amber said glancing at Krystal who looked lost throughout the conversation. Amber pulled the phone away from her ear, “Krys, Jessica said ‘stay safe and help is on the way’ okay?” Amber asked. After receiving a nod, Amber turned her attention back to the phone where a struggle could be heard.

Give me back that phone now, Kwon Yuri!” Taeyeon yelled, “Don’t make me arrest you!” And with that the struggle halted as the phone was passed from person to person.

“Hello?” Amber called to see who she was speaking to now.

Hey there!” a new voice was heard.

“Uh hello? And this is…?” Amber inquired.

Hyoyeon, duh!” Hyoyeon yelled into the phone. “Tae’s busy arresting Yuri so I stepped up, so here’s what’s going down, you need to get Krystal to a classroom in the freshman hallway, preferably an empty one.” Hyoyeon informed Amber.

“Huh? The freshman hallway? But… why?” Amber asked.

Simple, that’s the very front of the school where there are windows that we have our snipers already aimed at.” Hyoyeon clarified, “Trust us Amber, it’s the safest way.

“Ugh, alright fine.” Amber agreed reluctantly.

A loud crash was heard in the distance that made Amber and Krystal freeze and look at each other. Someone was near and they had to be careful. “Yo Hyo unnie, I gotta run, there’s someone coming. Keep a lookout for window blinds opening and shutting rapidly, that’ll be our signal.” Amber whispered into her phone and hung after receiving confirmation from Hyoyeon.

“Krys, we have to go now, as soon as possible. You have to make it to a freshman class, no matter what, okay?” Amber asked Krystal.

Krystal nodded weakly, scared for her life. They emerged from the stall and Amber grabbed Krystal’s hand, leading her to the bathroom door. Amber glanced down and noticed Krystal staring at her, she smiled at Krystal and received a small smile in return.

“Ready?” Amber asked.

“Ready as I’ll ever be.” Krystal responded.

Amber peeked out and looked left and right before maneuvering out of the restroom, pulling Krystal safely behind her. They quietly made their way to the freshman hallway and were almost all the way there when Krystal kicked a trashcan that was sticking out.

Amber looked back, “Crap” she muttered hearing people come running. She turned and looked Krystal in the eyes, “Run” was all she said before turning and dead sprinting towards the freshman hallway, dragging the younger with her.

“There they are!” They hear deep voices shouting from the distance and rapid footsteps casing them.

Amber’s fears only grew as they heard the cocking of guns, her eyes widened as she turned around and picked up Krystal, who yelped, and ran even faster from the men that are chasing them.

“Amber!” Krystal yelled as she saw, the men face-to-face, chasing them.

“Please Princess, be quiet! I won’t let them get you!” Amber yelled winded as she continued sprinting. She turned the corner, finally reaching the freshman hallway, and found an unoccupied classroom. She placed Krystal down and quickly began moving desks in front of the door. She glanced at Krystal who had questioning eyes, “We need to buy more time, I have to wait for the call from Taeyeon unnie that they have our location.” Amber clarified to the younger girl.

Amber then ran to the blinds and opened and closed them rapidly for a few seconds. She sent a text to Taeyeon asking if she saw. After sending the message, she walked towards the corner of the room that wasn’t visible from the door and sat down with a sigh of exhaustion.

“Are you okay?” Amber still managed to ask the quiet Krystal.

“Huh? Oh, yes I’m alright.” Krystal responded while walking to sit with Amber.

“That’s good. I’m glad.” Amber said as she leaned her head on the wall.

Krystal’s POV

I sat down next to an exhausted Amber and gazed at her. I began to think, “Why is she doing all of this? Am I really that important to her? I’ve never given her the time of day and yet she’s willing to do all of this. Wow”

I noticed her short hair falling into her face and before I knew it, I reached out and fixed it for her. With the sudden touch, she opened her eyes and looked at me. I noticed what I was doing and pulled my hand away, glancing away quickly as the awkward silence kicked in.

After a minute, I glanced back to Amber and found her intense stare still gazing into me. “ehem…” I cleared my throat, “Uhh, do you know why they’re chasing me?” I asked hoping that she didn’t know why they were purposefully here for me.

“No, all I know is that they want you…dead or alive. I’m sorry.” She said hesitantly.

I sighed, “It’s okay, it’s not like it’s your fault, you know?”

“You sound like you know why they are here for you, may I know the reason as well? But only if you want to tell me of course.” She asked softly hoping for an answer but not pushing for one if I didn’t oblige.

I looked at her hesitantly, unsure of whether or not I should tell her, “It’s kinda a long story…”

She chuckled, “Well, I don’t think we’re going anywhere anytime soon.” She said while motioning to the barricaded door.

I giggled a little, “alright, fine… It started about 2 years ago…”

 


 

Rawr!

4th chapter up!

 

So I'm running a bit behind today, yikes! I've been doing English homework for the past, hmmm... 4 and a 1/2 hours?

tumblr_static_stress.gif

And I still have to write a 1 page essay on the "Heart of Darkness"

tumblr_lp0oqmHrOl1qfs360.gif Kpop-Gif-kpop-32467022-394-253.gif

 

So... that's been my night... On the brightside, I went to the dentist and... No cavities!

tumblr_inline_mti60eOWRK1r846h5.gif 

 

 

Anyways, the drama grows as now Amber and Krystal are on the run for their safety!!

tumblr_lmpjt9aywr1qg389o.gif 

Next you'll figure out the reason why Krystal is being threatened

t_4c7460e19b314a9688e372ffff676efd.jpg

and to be honest, I had thought up the plot and began writing before figuring out a good reason, so hopefully it makes sense.

Funny-Kpop-Wolrd-ieva-and-nena-32467869-

 

Not that it matters but just so you know, every idea I have for a story is based off of the crazy dreams I have when I'm not in school and basically go into a sleep coma for as long as I can...

t_f0e53aabbc21434eb07ffd4e1a1fc7c6.jpg

and then I wake up after like 18 hours, confused, hungry, and looking all disoriented

tumblr_inline_mt1g97dMe11qz4rgp.gif

It's pretty un-normal I'm told by my friends who just look at me like I'm weird when I try explaining myself to them

tumblr_inline_n80efdn3IL1sr3mzw.gif

But hey, that's my life and something good has come from it, right?

 

Oh hey, new characters mentioned! These ones will actually play a part in the story too!

Like Taeyeon, who got her phone stolen...

675552_o.gif taeyeon-funny-3-o.gif

Or Yuri, who got arrested... lol

yuri-funny-dance-o.gif yuri-cute-s-E2-99-A5neism-30814191-320-2

Or Hyoyeon, who just let it all happen...

hyoyeon-funny_o_GIFSoupcom.gif Hyoyeon+SNSD+Invincible+Youth+GIF+(3).gi

and mentions of Jessica, but we don't meet her yet so no gif of her.

 

I guess that's all for tonight, goodnight guys! Well for me...

Sincerely, 

yioeRjpoT.png

SillyLittleLlama