Waiting...

Code Blue

Chapter 7

Krystal’s POV

After Amber passed out, everything became one big blur. I remember panicking and crying, calling out to her to get any kind of response and for a while I refused to believe that this could be the end for her. I sat there shaking her unconscious body before someone finally dragged me away from her so that they could rush her to the hospital in hopes of a happy ending.

So now I sit here, blood on my clothes, practically lifeless in the waiting room at the hospital with this box in my hand that one of Amber’s unnie’s gave me a while ago.

Flashback

I was crouched on the floor, crying after the doctors and nurses had rushed Amber into the operating room to try saving her. Jessica unnie had already arrived at the hospital and was trying to calm me down but to no avail.

“Krystal?” I heard someone call out.

My sister and I glanced up and were met with the sight of a young female policewoman. “Look, Tae, I know you need to do reports about what happened, but my sister isn’t really in the mood right now, alright?” my sister told her, thinking that she was only there to get the full story about what occurred.

“Actually, Jess, I’m here on behalf of Amber.” She said and turned to me, "Hey, we've met before, I don't know if you remember, I'm Taeyeon." She said sadly.

“What is it?” I shot up and approached her.

“Before she got shot, she told me to make sure to deliver a few messages to her loved ones, but specifically give the present in her desk to the person it belonged to. When I went to her house to inform her aunt about what happened to her, I remembered to check for this ‘oh-so-special box’ turns out, it was for you.” She explained while handing me the colorfully wrapped box.

“What is it?” I asked her.

“I don’t know what’s in it exactly, but I do remember asking her about it when I saw her with it. She said that it was a birthday present.” Taeyeon continued explaining.

“But… my birthday isn’t for another 4 months.” I told her, confused.

“She said that since she’s graduating and headed to college, she won’t be here at that time and wanted to make sure that the ‘special someone’ it’s for knows that she won’t forget her and will come back as soon as possible.” Taeyeon stopped to let out a soft chuckle, “that kid, she had everything worked out.” Taeyeon looked up at me and smiled sadly at me, “it was important for you to have this, so I just wanted to make sure to give it to you now, you know, just in case.”

Tears streamed down my face as I looked down at the present in my hands. How did I not even pay attention to her before? I looked up at the light that signaled that surgery was still going on in the OR and shut my eyes tight. Now it may be too late to recognize all of her efforts.

End of Flashback

I looked at the box in my hands and opened it, inside was a beautiful necklace that I always wanted. I remember seeing it at the mall when I went with Sulli but could only window shop as it was much too expensive for me.

“You never fail to surprise me Amber Liu.” I muttered to myself before taking the necklace out and putting it on. I looked down and smiled at it, “How I wish I could thank you for this, Amber.” I shut my eyes as tears began flowing again.

“Hey Krystal, come on, let’s go home. There’s no point in staying here.” Jessica unnie tried convincing me to leave yet again.

I rested my head against the wall and took a deep breath, “I don’t have the strength to move unnie, please just let me stay here.” I pleaded.

Unnie sighed and sat next to me, “I know you wanna stay here, but you have to go home, get some rest and eat something, okay? Yuri will carry you to the car if you’re too tired, right Yul?” Jessica unnie’s tone changed at the end into a threatening one.

“O-Of course, Sica. Anything for my sister-in-law.” Yuri unnie smiled sheepishly back at Jessica.

I sighed, “Fine, but I’m only going home to change and eat, I’m coming right back here just in case there’s a status change.” I stated firmly.

Jessica unnie sighed, “I don’t get why this is so important, yes you owe her one, but that’s no reason to not take proper care of yourself.”

I looked at her in disbelief, “Jessica. Jung. She literally risked her life to save your baby sister and that’s how you respond to it? She sacrificed herself in more than one way, I’ll have you know, so no, I will not leave until I see that she is better.”

“And if she doesn’t?” my sister asked softly, daring to speak the thought that has run through everyone’s mind, including my own, but no one was willing to say aloud.

Silence took over, “Then at that time, I will go home. But not before then, never until something happens.” I told her.

“Alright.” She agreed.

 


 

Mwahaha. You shall not learn of Amber's status just yet..

tumblr_m9uftlYU4v1rvmkb8.gif

But don't hate me!

tumblr_mi3r6bhxcu1rxw5bpo1_500.gif

You'll find out... at some point >:)

3c3348ecfe0b6d7c235b0df540182c7d.jpg

 

So this is Chapter 7, hope you guys will bear with me on the slow chapter for now.

...Did you guys hear about Luhan now?

90f53134c36f63fc Stop+Crying+GIF.gif

Like, SM what are you doing?

20100907_onew_seoulbeats.gif mxe5ah.gif

One frend of mine cried at the news, one said that they're waiting for SM to completely fall apart, I'm not that extreme but I can see where both are coming from.

tumblr_mbwr1rLKRA1qe5928.gif tumblr_inline_na0mpxJUcW1r1rm1l.gif tumblr_inline_mnjuxoiYCK1qz4rgp.gif 

I will forever support the artists though, like... f(x) for one 

tumblr_m9z0ikovOK1r7h0lz.gif

 

So, right now it's like Thursday night/Friday morning so I can post a chapter today and tomorrow, however, on Sataurday I may be heading out of town

tumblr_inline_mi352gF6Ac1qz4rgp.gif

I'm off to the mountains with no source of elecricity or plumbing...

large.gif f6b237149dd60ce2432b2be07b2e5ce8.jpg

Camping here I come!

tumblr_n6enjc5nvF1td8lvdo7_500.gif

So I am sorry in advance. In the comments one asked for a double or triple update, and that got me thinking...

tumblr_inline_nawe6zOVEs1rzzkgm.gif isQwZbb2B5qM4.gif

As an apology, if I do end up going, I shall post not one, not two, but three chapters tomorrow!

f0dc87e554e8ac3c2600ab83495f3a8a.gif 118302_900.gif

How's that? Does that make up for it? I should be back Sunday night so I can post again then.

tumblr_m4aw5lnR6F1rvv4qro1_250.gif mLXonOu.gif

 

I hope that's okay, I don't know how many "double updates" I'll do anyways. 

Especially since I'm kinda trying to stall until I can finish more of my other story...

TeJW3.gif

Not that you guys really care lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUNwc2xZ2SKiIX1NnAieZ

 

Anyways, that's all for now! I hope you guys keep commenting, and also see that I comment too if I have anything to say, thank, or recognize :) 

Have a nice day or night guys! See you tomorrow!

tumblr_m0m0wyxfT01qlor5p.gif

Sincerely 

give_me_a_llama_badge____i__ll_give_you_

SillyLittleLlama