My Reasons

Code Blue

Chapter 16

No One's POV

Continuation of Flashback

Krystal and Amber did just as they had said they would. They hung out, had fun, laughed, and talked for hours in Amber's room.

They were getting closer and closer, allowing the other to know everything about them. As they continued talking, they had gotten in deeper and more emotional conversations. Everything from Krystal’s past of constantly living in fear to Amber’s present thoughts and feelings.

“Amber, I know it’s kinda personal, but why did you decide all of a sudden that you were gonna try to live, to get better and keep trying?” Krystal asked carefully, “I know you saw the hurt your unnies were going through, but I don’t believe that seeing them cry was the only reason, they cried every day. What was so different?”

Amber sighed, “Well to be completely honest, I had a conversation with my sister.” She admitted.

“What? How did you do that?” Krystal wondered confused. “I thought she had passed away,” she thought.

“I know what you’re thinking, and yes, she did pass away along with my parents, but just as they’ll always be here with me, so is she, you know? She’s always going to watch over and protect me, I say that with one hundred percent certainty.” Amber spoke confidently.

“Care to elaborate?” Krystal asked.

“The night prior to the day you kiss- uh, saw me for the first time after a few weeks, I had a dream.”

Flashback within a Flashback

Amber’s POV

I’m walking in a peaceful field, feeling the breeze on my skin and the serenity of my surroundings. Suddenly, I hear the sound of crying and I look over to see everyone sitting there. Sooyoung, Sunny, Yoona, Seohyun, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Jessica, my uncle Kris, my aunt, and most importantly… Krystal.

All of them were crying whilst looking down at something. I ran over to see what was going on and came to find that they were staring at my gravestone. I looked back to them and instead of seeing all of them with their partners, the orders were changed.

Jessica and Yuri remained the same but the others weren’t. Yoona had pulled away from everyone, blaming herself and refusing to talk to anyone, including her wife. Speaking of Seohyun, Taeyeon had lost her cool and was yelling at her for not telling everyone sooner about me wanting to commit suicide. No one really stopped her from scolding, the first time Tiffany had tried, Taeyeon her and screamed in her face, angering Tiffany. Sooyoung was blaming herself as well and had already shook everyone who tried comforting her away as well. Difference is she was furious at Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yoona, and especially Seohyun, for never telling her the problem at hand.

Then there was Krystal, watching and crying from afar. Turns out that everyone, except Jessica and Yuri, blamed Krystal for all that had happened to me and she wasn’t allowed to get close to my grave. I wanted to shout, to scream, “NO! I chose to, it’s not her fault!” but no matter what I tried, they couldn’t hear me.

I felt bad and slumped down, knowing I had ruined everything for them.

“Wow, not the same kind of… love shown at my funeral, huh?” a voice announced from behind me.

I froze, recognizing the voice I hadn’t heard in years. I looked back and stood up immediately seeing who it was, “Jackie!!” I screamed.

“Hey kid.” Jackie said and grunted as I tackled her in a hug.

“I missed you sooo much, sis.” I cried as I continued to hug her.

“I missed you too, but I need you to listen to me really quick, okay Amber?” she asked and I nodded, “Listen, do you see that sad scene? The fighting couples, the ruined friendships, and the love of your life being shunned? It’s not a pretty picture, is it?”

I shook my head, “No, it’s terrible,” I admitted.

“That’s what’ll happen if you commit suicide. Look I know you don’t want to hear it, but I don’t care. What are you doing? I’ve watched over you for years and I’ve never been more proud of you, you’re growing up to be an amazing person and I love that. However, ending it all now will only hurt everyone, including me and, mostly, yourself.” Jackie told me.

I looked away ashamed, “I’ve disappointed you, haven’t I?”

She sighed, "look Amber, I’m not saying that you have to shake it off as though nothing happened, but please, don’t give up. You’ve suffered so much but I’m telling you, it’ll get better. Please, don’t do anything stupid, mom and dad wouldn’t like it either.” Jackie pleaded. “Look, it’s time for me to go, but just know that I miss you and all of us, mom, dad, and I are all watching over you from above. Live for us, please, I love you llama.” She said as she walked away.

“Jackie wait! Tell mom and dad I love them and that I won’t give up. I promise! I love you!” I yelled and she nodded her head. “Wait!” I yelled again, “How do you Krystal is the love of my life?! She hates me!”

Jackie smiled while walking backwards, getting further and further away. “Take another look sis, you got it all wrong.” She said before completely disappearing.

End of Flashback within a Flashback

“After getting yelled at and talked to by Yoona unnie, I remembered what Jackie had told me and I decided to keep my promise and meet my family up there when the time is right instead.” I finished my story to Krystal

She sat there staring at me before leaning forward and hugged me, “Thank you for keeping your word and I love you sister, she sounds like an amazing and funny person.” Krystal told me.

“She was, is, and always will be.” I said with tears in my eyes.

No One’s POV

When it was time to go home, Jessica went upstairs to fetch Krystal to find her and Amber asleep on Amber's bed hugging one another. She stood at the doorway with a smile on her face. 

"It's fascinating, isn't it?" Yoona asked from behind Jessica, startling her. 

Jessica jumped and turned to look at Yoona. "What is?" She asked. 

"She hasn't slept soundly in a while but Krystal's presence, the one that used to make Amber panic, is now the only thing that brings her peace." Yoona said with a smile adorning her face. 

Jessica looked back at the two soundly sleeping, "Yeah, it's pretty amazing." She said looking at her sister's protective hug on Amber. 

" They both look so peaceful, I guess I'll just leave her and pick her up tomorrow, is that alright?" Jessica asked. 

" No problem, Sica, she's always welcome." Yoona told her.

End of Flashback

 


 

Rawr!

Chapter 16 is up...

tumblr_mr1amgY3I01scx1a1o1_500.gif

 

So I;m in a pretty cheerful mood, I mean, not only is Amber fully committed to living,

spazzing.gif

But it's also Friday,

CANT+CONTAIN+FEELS+KAI.gif

And my best friend is spending the night, so it's a pretty good day.

tumblr_m8puztnXsE1qbd82bo1_250.gif

So, because of that, I'm not going to make this long.

 

So, the story is almost over

tumblr_inline_mumjctPx5C1qilb2r.gif

And for a first story, I'm beyond happy that I've gotten any response at all.

large.gif?w=551

And for those that read this after it's completed, feel free to still comment, I'll always read it.

...To those who are reading it now and aren't commenting...

large.gif

 

Anyways, I gotta go before my friend falls asleep waiting for me, 

Bye bye guys!

give_me_a_llama_badge____i__ll_give_you_

SillyLittleLlama