Part 2

The Only One

After ride a bus, I walked around to search the place, it was hid between buildings. Behind one building is alley, the last thing what must I do is search a building named ‘Flower’. I travel that alley until I found name ‘Flower’ written on a building in the end of alley.

I entered and found a big room with dim light. Many people filled that room. Some of them dance on the dance floor, and the rest of them sat on the couch, kissing and drinking. Until I realized that place is a club. The worst thing is this is my first time go into a club.

My body was shiver because I really afraid. Carefully, I walked, tried not to collide with them. But suddenly I felt someone grip my arm. I turned my head and found a handsome boy looking at me with smirk on his face. Ok, this is my first time too, to see a handsome boy like him.

“Hey girl, why you don’t take off your jacket and dance with me?”

“Umm…I’m sorry, but, but… I don’t want to dance.” I stuttered.

“Come on, this place was really hot, take off your jacket and… what is this?” He took my hand to see it, “You wore a glove too?” He tried to take off my glove but I pulled my hand from his grip.

“I’m sorry, I must go, I have to find someone.” I tried to escape but he grabbed my hand again.

“Wait! What? You have to find someone? Ok, give the name, maybe I can help you.” He smiled. Oh, gosh he was really handsome.

“Yong Junhyung, I must find the person who has that name.” I replied.

“Yong Junhyung? Of course I know him. I’ll send you to him.” I smiled widely when I heard his answer. “Hmm, by the way my name is Jang Hyunseung.”

“My name is Jeon Jiyoon.”

“Jeon Jiyoon? Is it really you? Our Jiyoonie?”

“What you mean? Do you know who I am?”

“Wait!” Hyunseung leaned his head toward me, he seems smelled my hair with his nose. Is he crazy? Honestly, I felt interfere by his action.

Then he smiled at me, “Yes, that’s you Jiyoon. It has been long time I didn’t see you. Ok, follow me now if you want to meet with Junhyung. But, after that you must pay me.”

“What? I must pay you? I have no money that much right now.”

“No, I don’t need money, I just want you to accompany me tonight on my bed.”

“What?!”

“C’mmon, this way.” He pretended not to hear my surprise shout. This crazy guy is really crazy although he was really handsome.

Hyunseung took me into one room in the upstairs, it’s really big room with bright light. There was one door again in that room. Then Hyunseung opened the door and walk in, he also dragged me into that room.

“Yah, I have told you to knock first before enter.” I heard a shout from one guy, another handsome guy that sat on the couch. The room is like a bedroom.

“I’m sorry, I was too excited. Look, I bring a girl for you, she said she wants to meet with you. I think you’ll be surprise.”

“Jeon…Jiyoon?” Junhyung seems so surprise. Then he walked toward me and gave me a smirk. “Finally you come.”

“Hyunseung, leave us. I’ll take her.”

“Ok, but don’t forget about me.” Hyunseung ready to leave.

“You can’t because she was totally mine.” he glared at his friend.

Jiyoon POV End.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Author POV

“You know anything about me?” Jiyoon asked him.

“Of course. Before we talk, I plead you to sit.” Junhyung overed her to sit on the couch.

Then Junhyung took a seat next to her, and his hand clang around her waist. She tried to avoid him but he doesn’t move. “I’m sorry but I don’t feel comfortable if you touch me like this.”

“Why? Or is it because you never touched by other people except your step father, isn’t it?” he smirked.

“How do you know about him too?” Jiyoon felt surprise.

“I know everything about you. And your power too.” Slowly, he took off her gloves from her hand.

“Wait, don’t do that!” she wants to pull her hand from his grip but he was stronger. Then he moved his hand to take off her jacket too.

“Why? You scared to read my mind?” he threw her jacket to other side of couch. Then he move closer and pulled her waist too, he leaned his head and kiss her lips.

It took seconds when she pushed him far. “Who are you? Why I can’t read your mind?”

“Then you like it?”

“What?”

“Do you want to kiss me again, huh?” he smirked again.

Then she realized that he was took her first kiss. But, this is first time for her to meet a person that she can’t read his mind. Between mad and happy, she was confused.

“I…I…You..you take my, my…”

“Your first kiss? Aha, you must thank god because I’m the only one that can touch you without you read my mind.”

“I don’t want to do that because I met the ert one.” Jiyoon stood and walked to go out. “I leave.”

“So, you don’t want to meet your real parents?” Junhyung said and that words stopped her step.

“M…my… parents?” Slowly she turned her head.

Junhyung took a step to approach her, “Yes, I’ll take you to meet your parents. Meet me again in this room in 8 pm tomorrow, then we will go to their place.”

“How I can trust you. Actually, I don’t know who you are. This is my first time to meet a stranger like you, you force me to trust and go with you? How dare.”

“You don’t know who I am?” He laughed. “Ok, but I want to force you to believe me because I’m your fiancé.”

It took a second before she realized what he said, “What?! My fiancé??!”

 

 

 

Do you excited when heard 4Minute Jeon Jiyoon make a screen debut in web drama 'Dreaming CEO'? Because I'm excited to watch her drama yeeeaayyyy  \>o