Part 11

The Only One

Author POV

2PM pack gathered in the dining room, they seem had a serious conversation between them. Wooyoung spoke, “Hyung, you know, I felt something bother me.”

“Yes, I felt the same as you.” Junho said looked toward him. “Something wrong.” He turned to his hyungs.

“Yes, I knew. You thought that why Infinite could reach Beast pack territory, the worst thing they tried to chase her there too, right?” Taecyeon said.

“Yes, I felt the same suggestion. Beast pack kept Jiyoon’s present as their secret. Eventough we were their close friends, we didn’t know that Jiyoon took into her parent’s island.” Nichkhun said.

“Yes, it will be danger if someone realized her present. I thought, maybe there was a spy? That’s why Infinite knew she was there. But I’m curious how they could get there while Beast pack couldn’t prevent them to chase her.” Chansung replied.

“Spy, there were many spies since werewolf going everywhere they wanted to.” Wooyoung smirked.

“No, I mean a spy between Beast pack.” Chansung answered.

“You mean that one of them is the spy for Infinite pack?” Minjun seems so surprise when heard his dongsaeng’s word.

“I don’t know if that was one of Beast pack or other person. You know, Beast pack was lived with BTOB pack too and some girls, 4Minute I mean.” He replied. “But I don’t want to blame them, because it was just my suggestion.”

“Yes, let’s don’t blame them. Now, the important one is to save Jiyoon from the creature that will make her suffer. Since we knew Beast secret too and the girl was here in our territory, we must send her home safely.” Taecyeon spoke.

“Actually we can’t take her in this week through the sea because nowadays the weather in the ocean is in bad condition.” Nichkhun suggested.

“Yes, I agree with you. It will be dangerous. And…actually I’m really curious how she could stay alive when she jumped off the cliff while the ocean very dangerous for her?” Wooyoung thought.

“We really didn’t understand how much EXO power that inherited to her.” Minjun smiled.

“If we took the shore way, there were many creatures that will hunt her anytime out there. Her scent will attract the most of them.” Nichkhun added his words.

“How if we let her to recover her condition till she get better, it will took two weeks, right? Then we can send her home.” Junho suggested.

“Or we can call Beast pack to come and take her safely. I’m sure they were looked for her too.” Nichkhun added the other suggestion.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@  

Junhyung POV

We report the situation to Jiyoon’s parent. As I expected, they were really sad even Mrs. Jeon fainted after she heard that Jiyoon was lost. So Mr. Jeon ordered us to bring her back again. That I promised to him, I will never come back again to their place before I can find Jiyoon again.

Before we take a decision, we gathered in one room, we talked about strategy to find Jiyoon. Doojoon sat on the table and the other sat on the chair around the table while Gikwang stood next to Hyunseung seat.

“Hyung, I’m really curious why Infinite pack could find Jiyoon here? Besides we went through the sea to hide Jiyoon noona’s present, but why they still could find her?” Dongwoon suggested.

“Yeah, I knew. Even we took a week journey in the ocean whereas we usually took one day to get to this island.” Yoseob said.

“Maybe there was a spy between us.” Gikwang suggested and that made us shocked.

“What you mean? Spy?” Hyunseung asked him felt surprised.

“No, no, that was my suggestion. Don’t take it too serious.” He replied.

“Wait, no. I think Gikwang is right. There will be a chance the spy stayed between us. But I don’t want to blame anyone, I’m sure we will find out who is s/he.” The Alpha said.

“I will kill anyone who cause Jiyoon’s suffer.” I held my fist.

“Be calm, hyung. Whoever is s/he, I feel that the betrayer will be revealed soon, but now the important one is how to get our Jiyoonie back.” Yoseob patted my shoulder.

“Yeah, I knew. We must get her back.” I sighed.

Junhyung POV end.

Author POV

When they took the conversation, they didn’t knew that someone hearing them from outside. It was a girl.

After she heard what she wants to know, she ran a far from that place. She felt something bothered her mind and she didn’t watch her step until she bumped into someone. She lifted her head then saw Jihyun stood in front of her.

“Gayoonie.” Jihyun called her name. “Watch your step. And… why you were ran? Is there something?”

 

 

I'm sorry for short update, i'm kinda busy nowaday to post my story. Actually I have written the story until part 13 but I haven't edited it so just looking forward to my other chapter please... ^^

Btw, your comment encourage me to write the story again and again, thank you, I love you all...