Part 13

The Only One

Junhyung POV

I was in my journey to find Jiyoon. Doojoon informed me that she was in 2PM territory. I thank God, because they were our close brother especially because we came from the same pack before but because our pack grew bigger so we must leave to make our own way as the new pack. Although I felt guilty because I remembered again my conversation with Hara.

“Just remember it, oppa. You will not be together with her, forever.” I heard she said that but I ignored her.

She ran toward me again and caught my arm. “Oppa, you must hear me first.”

“What is it? Hurry, I must do my chore right now.”

“You didn’t know what my reason to leave you.”

“……”

“I leave you because Jiyoon’s parents forced me to leave you so you can forget about me and choose to marry their daughter.”

“What??!”

“Yes, that’s right oppa. I’m being forced to leave you although I’m still loved you.”

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jiyoon POV

I opened my eyes and caught someone face in front of my face. I gasped but then he smiled brightly. “Noona, you woke up?”

He ran while shouting, “Hyung, noona is awake.” Then he came back again to my bed.

Wait. Bed? I sat on the bed and found that my leg was fully recovered. Then I looked around to see I was in one room. Where am I?

“You were in our house.” The boy said. “Bambam and Youngjae hyung found you in the forest so they brought you here.”

“Forest?” I asked. Yes, I remembered I was run away from 2PM pack territory.

“Ah, I haven’t introduced myself. My name is Yugyeom, I was maknae in GOT7 pack.”

“Got7 pack? So… you were wolf pack?” I asked and he nodded. Yes, good, I ran from one pack to another wolf pack, just really good. How if they want me as their baby maker?

Then other guys entered the room. One of them ran toward me and hugged me. “Noona, you awake.”

Oh, no, I can read his mind. He touched my arms. Oh, so this boy that found me first in the forest, Bambam, what a cute name. I found they have no desire to make me as their baby maker, good, I felt relief.

He released his hug. “Thank you for helping me in the forest, Bambam.” I said.

He looked shocked, “How you know my name?”

“I’m sorry but you touched me so I could read your mind.” I smiled shyly.

“Oh, I’m sorry then. I almost forgot that you were special.”

“How about your condition, Jiyoon-ssi?” A single eyelid guy asked me.

“Yes, I’m fine. Thank you to let me sleep here, but I must go.” I said.

“Good, then you will not put any harm in our pack.” a cocky face appeared in another guy’s face.

“Jackson, don’t talk like that.” The boy glared at him then he smiled toward me. “I’m sorry about him. He just little upset nowadays. By the way, my name is Jaebum, but you can call me JB, I was the alpha for Got7 pack.”

Then JB continued to introduce s. “This was Youngjae, he was brought you here, this Jinyoung but you can call him Jr., this is Mark, and Bambam, oh, you already knew his name, right? And this one our maknae, Yugyeom.”

“Hi, my name is Jeon Jiyoon.”

“We knew it noona, it was you, the special one.” Jr. said.

“Actually I must leave as fast as possible because I was in hurry. But thank you to save me and let me took a rest in your place.”

“No, noona, I thought you were hungry, come to take dinner with us.” Bambam said.

“And it was too dark if you want to leave. Why you don’t dinner with us and rest for tonight so you can leave tomorrow.” JB said.

“C’mmon noona, let’s dinner with us, you can stay tonight, right?” Yugyeom asked me.

 

Finally I decided to dinner with Got7 boys. I thought to leave this place tomorrow since in the outside has dark. After dinner I helped Jr. to wash the dishes.

“Don’t take a mind about what Jackson said to you noona.” He said suddenly.

“What? No, it’s alright. I really don’t mind about it. Actually he was a funny boy.”

Then Jr. said the reason why Jackson so rough toward me. He said that Got7 was the new pack so they didn’t have power as much as the older pack. They knew that I was looked for by many wolf packs to make the pack bigger and powerful. So if other packs come to catch me, Got7 can’t handle it since they have no enough power to fight.   

I understand what they feel about me. I must not put danger situation for young pack like them since they were really cute for me too. I promised that I will leave this place in the early morning.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Junhyung POV

When we came to 2PM pack territory, they informed us that Jiyoon was not found, she was ran away. I couldn’t understand why she was run away? Why she didn’t want to see us? So we decided to run after her. 2PM pack followed us to find Jiyoon since they felt responsible for her being run away.

But before I leave their territory, I saw something attracted me in one room, it’s Junho’s room. I took it and realized it was the charm bracelet that I gave to Jiyoon as her birthday present. I held it in my hand before I put it on my pocket.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 Jiyoon POV

The next day, I was say goodbye to everyone in Got7 pack when something bothered me. There were much loud voice came to our place. Jackson was the one alerted the situation firstly.

“Sh*t. They knew she is here.” He cursed.

“What? What you mean?” I asked him but no one answered me. The other member alerted and felt shock too.

I understand why they became like that when many wolves approached our place. I couldn’t count them since they were too much but I can say that there were more than hundreds wolves there. I felt shiver and trembled, I admitted that I really scared. Then I felt someone touched my hand, it was Bambam. He pulled me to his back in protective way. Oh, this kid really has a good side on him.

“It’s alright noona, we will protect you.” He whispered.

“I see. There were here to get Jiyoon noona.” Jr. spoke.

“Yes, I knew this situation will come to us.” Jackson said. “Since they were here to get noona, we will protect you, Noona.”

I felt little surprised when I heard Jackson said like that. Actually he was the one that refused my present in Got7’s territory. But this time he said he will protect me. I felt touch with his words.

“Yes, that’s right. We will protect you, noona. Even if I have to lose my blood.” Yugyeom said.

We kept alerted. Got7 pack has turned their form into wolves, they ready to fight. But there were too much wolves came to our territory, I knew Got7 will lose since they were too young for this battle and their member not comparable with the enemies.

I know I must do something to help them since they want to help me. I don’t want to see someone hurt because of me. But what must I do? Grandpa, please help me, please give me power to fight them and let Got7 be safe.

Suddenly I felt my body was turned hot and it feel like my body was burned. I couldn’t hold it anymore so I screamed and that make the other see toward me. I don’t care, I just want to run into the water but I couldn’t move my body, I just stood there and started unconscious. 

 

 

 

Hi, I'm back. Are you curious about the story? How if you put your comment to give me support and I will post the update story as soon as possible. Thank you. :*