Part 8

The Only One

Junhyung POV

I saw Jiyoon’s face that looked pale, I thought that she was nervous to meet her parents. Then I touched her hand. “Are you okay?”

She turned her head to look at me, “Yes. I’m just…I’m just feel nervous, you know, I never meet them so I don’t know if they will like me or not.”

“Hey, c’mmon, they were your real parents, they always waited this time everyday to see you again after a long time.”

“Yeah, I tried to relax.” She said, smiled bitter.

I don’t know why but I felt something has pushed my arm to turn her body then I moved my head leaned toward her until I could touch her lips with mine. I felt she gasped with my sudden action, but she was relaxed then.

“Don’t be nervous, I will be your side.” I whispered in her ear while I released her, then she nodded.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jiyoon POV

I saw my parents stood in the harbor waiting me, they were smiled at me. Oh, god, finally I met them. I saw their face, it seemed so familiar to me, I felt that I’ve been live with them in my rest of life. I couldn’t describe my feeling right now, I was happy, shy, worry, excited, I don’t know, but it mixed in my feeling.

They hugged and kissed my face. From their touch, I could see their mind. They were remembered again about my childhood time, and I could feel they really missed me. I felt happy to see their mind. Before I meet them, I felt little disappointed because they leave me, but when I saw their mind, I could feel that they regret too, regret all of bad situation that happened to us.

My father, Jeon Jisoo and my mother, Jeon Haneul, they took me to the car that waiting us. I sat between them, while my mother hugged me and my father link his hand on mine, like they didn’t want to lose me again. The car start to move.

“This is our house.” My mother said when the car was arrived. I saw through the window a big house like a castle with a wide yard. I saw many of maids welcome us too. Oh, I felt I was in my dream, am I a princess?

Our car stopped in front of the large door, my father walking out first. When I moved to out from the car, I saw a hand welcome me to take it. There, I saw Junhyung smirked at me. “Welcome home.” He said.

I took his hand and he led me to the front door. “Actually, I’m waiting your lips again tonight.” He smirked again then I glared to him. “In your dream.” I pouted.

I walked next to him and he sent me to the beautiful girl that waiting me inside the house. She was really beautiful like a goddess. “See you later.” Junhyung whispered on my ear then leaved me with the beautiful lady.

“Follow me.” She said then I followed her step to the upstairs. She took me to a luxury bedroom, “This is your room.”

“My room?” I gasped because I never have a luxury room like this.

When the door was closed, suddenly that beautiful lady hugged me. “I really miss you.” She said

“What?” I felt blank

She released her hug then smiled at me, “I’m sorry with my sudden action but yes, I miss you, really, really miss you. Although I never meet you but Doojoon oppa always told Mr. Jeon and his wife about you, almost every week, he would come here with new information about you, and I always tried to hear their conversation without their known, of course.”

“Really? Ah, I think Doojoon oppa and his pack doing their great job to stalk me.”

“Yeah.” She nodded. “Oh, I’m sorry, I have not introduced myself yet. My name is Jihyun, Nam Jihyun, actually you were younger than me.”

“Then I’ll call you eonni.” I smiled. (I don’t know it was Korean culture or what, although they born in the same year but in the real life, Jiyoon called the leader as ‘Jihyun eonni’. Maybe because Jihyun was born in the early year-January- while Jiyoon was born in almost the end of year-October).

“Gwaenchana. You can call me with every single nickname.” She said. “I lived here with your parents, they were considered me as their family like the other. Doojoon oppa was lived here too, but because he was a leader of Beast pack so he must stay in his territory.”

“Wait. Are you his mate? You talked about Doojoon oppa that much.” I was expected.

She was blushed then with her shy look, she replied, “Yes, I was his mate. How do you know?”

“So that’s why Doojoon oppa just mark one lady, because you were really beautiful.”

“You make me shy, Jiyoonie.”

“But it was the reality. And yes, he told me that he was mate with one girl only, and that was you, eonni.”

She realized something then spoke, “Maybe I must call the other girl here.” She took a small phone that hang on the wall, she spoke to someone in other line.

“What’s going on, eonni?” I asked.

“Don’t ask. You must do what I order to you, understand?”

“What?”

“I said don’t ask anything. Ok, you must take a shower now.” She pushed me into the shower room, and tried to take off my clothes.

“Wait, eonni, wait. I’ll take a shower by myself if you let me or you’ll like if I read your mind?”

“Oh, gosh, I almost forget about it. Ok, you must take a shower, I’ll wait you outside.” She walked out then I stripped myself.

Minutes later, I wore a towel to cover my body and go outside while I saw other girls waiting for me in my bedroom.

“This is our lady tonight.” Jihyun eonni shouted and the other replied, “Woooaaa…”

“Introduce yourself, girls.” She ordered.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Hyuna, just call me Hyuna.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kwon Sohyun.”

“Annyeonghaseyo my name is Heo Gayoon.”

“Hi, I’m Jeon Jiyoon.”

“Yes, we heard about you a lot, eonni.” Sohyun said, she jumped over me and hugged me. I can read her mind, thanks to my uncover body.

“Ok, girls, we have no much time.” Jihyun said.

“I have picked one dress.” Gayoon said, she ordered me to wear it.

“Wait, I don’t understand, what happened is this?”

“Eonni, we have a party.” Hyuna said. “So, you must be looked as beautiful lady tonight.”

“Party? What party?”

“Your welcome party of course.” She replied.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

My parents really make a big party, there were musician and the whole of room decorated by luxury thing. Although the attendant not that much, maybe they afraid my present known by wolf pack. I counted there were only twenty attendants include Beast member. I saw Junhyung too there, he wore a tuxedo, and the thing I don’t want to accept is ‘he was really handsome’.

Wait, what I thought before? He was handsome? No, okay, he was handsome but I think Gikwang more handsome. And I saw other handsome guy everywhere, beautiful ladies too.

“Jiyoonie, are you ready?” Jihyun eonni asked me.

“Mmm, actually I felt nervous. Eonni, can we go together to the hall?”

“Ok, I will walk by your side. C’mmon.” She held my gloved hand. I was wore a blue dress that just covered my chest until my toe, and my shoulder was shown up.

I walked to downstairs and I felt everyone looked at me. I blushed then I heard whispering sound everywhere. I just tried to walk properly because I afraid I step on my gown.

When I reached the downstairs, someone over his arm to me, I looked at the guy and I saw Junhyung smirked to me. “I like your gown.” He whispered then I reached his arm.

“Happy birthday honey.” My father said when I reached their place.

“Happy birthday, although it was too late to give you this party.” My mother said then he kissed my cheek. I could read her mind, of course.

“Ladies and gentlemen, let’s take a minute to celebrate this party first. This party was made to welcome my only daughter after we live apart in twenty years ago because the reason that all of you knew. This party was made to celebrate her birthday too that was passed a week ago, that I felt sorry for her. And in this chance, I will announce about my daughter’s engagement.” My father spoke up.

He reached my hand and pulled me to his side then he pulled Junhyung too by his arm. “My daughter, Jeon Jiyoon will marry to Yong Junhyung, the beta wolf from Beast pack. They will hold a wedding party in two weeks.”

I startled when heard my father’s words. What? Wedding party? In two weeks? They just kidding me right?

Then I saw Junhyung approached me, he held my hand and gave a ring in my left finger. The next I remembered, that everyone in the place gave their cheers. “Cheers for their happiness.” My father spoke.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I entered my room after the party was ended then I took a seat in front of the mirror, I took off my jewelry, rings, earring, and bracelet except my necklace that Yunho Appa gave me and the bracelet that I got from Junhyung. I took off my gown to change it into pajama when I heard someone’s voice.

“It’s nice. Keep going on.” said the man. He was lied down on my bed.

I startled and panic then I tried to take again my gown but I ended up just hide next to my bed, tried to pull the blanket to cover my body. I’m not fully because I still wore my under garment. 

“Yah! How dare you. How can you get into my room?!” I shouted at him.

He smirked. “Yes I can because your parents finally let me in to your room as your bodyguard. I will be at the same room with you from now on.”

“What?! Are you kidding me?!”

He laughed then he got up from the bed and moved closer to where I was hiding next to the bed. “Actually I like you strip yourself, it was nice service before we get married.” He laughed.

“Yah! You…” I shouted, angry and embarrass in the same time. “Don’t look! You ert.” I pulled the blanket again to cover my shoulder but he pulled the other side of my blanket so my body was revealed.

I screamed. But he covered my mouth. “Don’t scream. All of the people will wake up in this midnight if you scream.”

“Let them wake up and find you were doing something horrible to me.”

He smirked then pulled me to stand on my feet while I was still had no clothes that covered my body. He put his hand on my waist.

“Actually I have seen your body before this, right?” he whispered huskily.

I pushed him then I ran to the bathroom. I closed the door and took a breath deeply to calm myself. That ert made my heart beat so fast and I can feel my face turned red. I wore my pajamas there. “Oh, sh*t. That devil make me really embarrass.”

I walked out from the bathroom, I found that Junhyung isn’t in my room again so I sighed, feel relief. Finally I can sleep peacefully.

I locked my room before I lied my body on the bed to convince that he will not enter to my room that easily again.

Maybe I was wrong because when I slept, I felt someone lied down in other side of my bed. I want to push him out but I was too sleepy so I just ignore him.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I was in my room, facing the mirror while my mother brushed my hair although my hair was short. She wore glove on her hand because I asked her to. I don't want to read her mind, although sometimes I felt happy what she thinks about me and my mother didn't interfere if I read her mind. 

“Eomma, why you let Junhyung come into my room in the night?” I protested when I remembered what happened last night.

“Why? You feel disturbed by his present?” she chuckled.

“Yes, he was slept on my bed too.” I pouted. “We even haven’t married yet.”

My mother put the hairbrush on the buffet then she hugged me and ruffled my hair. “You are so cute.”

“Eomma…”

“Yes, your father sent him to your room so he could guard you while you were sleeping. You know, we don’t want to lose you again, never.”

“Yes, but can you just order him to guard in front of my door not let into my room?”

“We can but since your wedding is near so your father decided to let you two to know each other. You can have a bed talk, right?”

“I still can’t accept that because he was the ert one.”

“Just be calm, we ordered him not to mark you until your wedding party, I’m sure he will listen us. Please be calm, ok?”

“That what I’m scaring right now, eomma. How if he not listen you.”

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

No doubt, my parents gave me a honeymoon package to the private island as my birthday gift. Am I Bella Swan that going for honeymoon to the private island? I think no, but my parents thought I will need a time for only of me and Junhyung.

I was in the living room together with Jihyun, Gayoon, Sohyun, Hyuna, and Beast member. We were opened the present from last night that people gave me when they attend my party, I mean the party that held for me.

Jihyun and Doojoon cuddling on the sofa, while Sohyun, Dongwoon, and Gikwang read the message that written on my birthday card. Junhyung sat next to me and played with my hair.

“Eonni, I’m really jealous that you will marry soon.” Hyuna pouted.

“If I can, I will let you marry first than me.” I answered.

“Jinjja?” she jumped happily.

“Yah! Why you spoke like that?” Junhyung protested but I just gave him a smile. “Yah! If you speak like that again I will give you a punishment.”

“What?” I asked then he grabbed me by my arm. “Yah! What are you doing? Stop.” I shouted.

He leaned his head closer to me, that he tried to kiss me but I avoided him. No, I won’t let him to kiss me again like before. Suddenly, his action stopped by a sound.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I heard a girl’s voice, I turned around to see who it was. Then I saw another beautiful lady stood in front of us. Why there are many beautiful ladies here?

I felt Junhyung released my arm and almost pushed me apart. I realized his gesture wasn’t normal.

“Eonni.” Sohyun and Hyuna jumped in the same time, while the other seemed so speechless until I heard the name of that girl from Gikwang’s mouth.

“Hara-ssi?”

 

 

 

I feel excited because Jiyoon's web drama, yeeeaaayyyy.... Dreaming CEO

Oh, I thought about one-shot fanfic from this story, what do you think? If you agree I'll make it soon. Please leave a comment and keep support me, keep support JunYoon (Junhyung x Jiyoon) couple too...