Part 3

The Only One

“I can’t believe that Yong Junhyung was my fiancé.” Jiyoon shouted but Yunho just chuckled. “Appa, why you don’t tell me that he was my fiancé?” she pouted.

“I’m sorry, I think that you’ll find out by yourself.” Yunho giggled.

“You are so mean.” Then she remembered something she wants to ask. “Appa, who is he? Why I can’t read his mind when I touched him?”

“You touch him?” he asked back and she nodded. “Then you must find out about him by yourself.”

“Appa…” she pouted again. “And why the boy named Jang Hyunseung seems he knew about me? Who is he?”

“He was Junhyung’s friend so he know about you too.” he replied. “So when you will meet with your parents?” Yunho asked.

“He said tomorrow in 8 pm I must go to that worst place again then he will take me.”

“Ok, then you must sleep now, you must prepare for tomorrow.”

“But, Appa, you haven’t answered my question.”

“Sleep now, Jeon Jiyoon.”     

“Appa….”

“Good night, Jiyoonie.”

“Appa…” she pouted.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jiyoon POV

I packed my thing into a luggage, especially my clothes because I have to cover my skin from people. Successfully, I fill my bag with jacket, gloves, and long pants. Then the last thing was put on my table, it’s a box that my father gave me when my birthday. I haven’t opened it yet, so I curious what his prize for me. I took it and opened the box till I found a silver necklace inside.

“Woah, it’s beautiful.” I felt my heart so touched by the present. It’s a necklace with two circles in the middle as a pendant, one circle was smaller than the other.

“So you like it?” I heard a voice from behind me, when I turned my head I found my father smiled at me.

“Yes, I like it, thank you very much.” I smiled back at him. Then he approached me.

“I worried you didn’t like it because you were not wear it since your birthday.”

“I just opened your present. You know, I really mad at you when I know you were not my real father.”

“I’m sorry Jiyoon-ah. I know that you were lie by me, but that for your safe.”

 “Gwaenchana. Beside, I still consider you as my father.”

“Do you want to let me put the necklace on you?” he asked me permission.

“Sure.” I replied then he took the necklace from my hand and put it around my neck.

“It’s beautiful. I know it will be suit on you.” He said when he saw me wore the necklace.

“But, why must two circles?” I asked.

“It’s not two circles but it was two moons. Just imagine it as your best luck necklace.” He answered. (Inspired by one of Exo’s song, Two Moon. ;))

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I came again into the place that I think as the worst place that Junhyung ordered me to come. When I tried to reach his room in the upstairs, someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and found a guy smiled at me. Oh, ert.

“Hey, do you want to accompany me? I have many bottles of wine if you want, and I have ordered one room in this place.”

“I’m sorry but I don’t interest.” I said then tried to leave but he still held my arm.

“Hey come on, it will be interesting if you want accompany me.” Suddenly he pulled my waist. I tried to release myself but he was stronger. Ugh, I could smell alcohol from his mouth, is he drunk?

“Please release me, I have another business.”

“What business, just awhile accompany me in my room then you can do your business.” Then he pulled me into one room, I keep struggle but it was nothing.

Suddenly, someone grabbed and pulled his arm. Then I felt someone link his arm on my waist. “I’m sorry sir, but she was taken.”

I raised my head to see whose voice is that, then I found Yong Junhyung face there. I don’t know why, but I felt relief when I saw his face. The next thing, Junhyung pulled me through back door and we walked at the alley until we found a parking area.

“I don’t know if you were attracted many guys include my own best friend. That is when you wore covered clothes, how if you wear such a y dress, bikini I think, it will be nice, right?” he smirked when we walked to the parking area.

“You ert. Don’t try to imagine it!” I whispered but he still could hear it.

“Okay, we will be not alone in our journey.” Then I saw what he means about not alone. There, I saw five handsome guys include Hyunseung. “Let me introduce you to my friends.”

“Wow, finally you bring her, hyung.” One cute guy shouted.

“Jiyoon, these all my best friends, here, he is Yoon Doojoon, he was our leader and Lee Gikwang, Yang Yoseob, Son Dongwoon, and Jang Hyunseung, you have met with him before, right?”

“Ne, annyeong haseyo, Jeon Jiyoon imnida.” I bowed politely and awkward.

“O, she was really cute, how if I hug her, hyung?” Yoseob asked then walked toward me. But before he reached me, someone has grabbed my shoulder. He was Hyunseung.

“Nope, if you didn’t want she read your mind.” He talked to the younger one, then he talked to me. “Jiyoonie, how if you ride the car with me? It’ll be interesting.”

 Junhyung clear his throat, “If you don’t mind, Jiyoon will be with me.” He said then pulled me into a black car. “Leader, I wait your order for us to leave.”

“Ok, we must leave now. C’mmon.” Then the other split into two groups, Doojoon and Yoseob in white car while Hyunseung and Dongwoon in another black car. Doojoon’s car led the way when our car is behind him. Meanwhile, Gikwang ride a bike to other way.

“Where does Gikwang go?” I asked when he start to drive.

“He must go to somewhere to check our safety.”

“What you mean with our safety?” I asked again.

“The place that you live with your step father-Jung Yunho-is our territory so you were secured in our safety. But when you were going into other pack’s territory, we must alert to make you safe. That’s why Doojoon send Gikwang to be a spy.” He answered.

“Wait. Territory? Pack? What pack?”

“Wolf pack of course. Don’t say that you didn’t know me and my friends are wolves.”

“I don’t know. But wolf pack? Can I trust a wolf pack like you?”

“C’mmon, we were not evil anymore, ok?”

“Yes, you weren’t but you are ert.” I said coldly.

Junhyung giggled when he heard my words. Then he continued again. “We were not the same wolf pack that attacked your family. We were different. There are many wolf packs in this world including my Beast pack. Especially, my pack and your family was one family, like a brotherhood.”

“And about the territory, do you have territory that you marked?” I asked.

“Yes, we have a territory that the other wolf pack couldn’t attack anyone in my territory, if they just pass by it’ll be ok. You were safe because you were live in my pack’s territory but when you walking out from that place, I don’t know what happen to you so we must alert the situation.”

After our conversation, I can’t say anything because many question in my mind but I couldn’t show them up. I just shut and saw the scenery in our journey to where my parents live. Then Junhyung stopped the car when we have driven in an hour.

“Let’s go. We have to move from this car.” Junhyung ordered me. Then he took off his jacket and gave it to me. “Wear my jacket. This can help hide your scent.”

“Why we move?” I asked.

“Because we are going out from our territory. It’s too dangerous if your scent too exposed.”

I just do what he ordered to me. I can smell his perfume when I wore his jacket. Then he pushed me into Doojoon’s car and we took the back seat when Yoseob took my luggage and put it in the baggage car.

“I hope Gikwang can bring the important information for us.” Doojoon said while he drove. “I heard that the other wolf pack knew about Exo family and their last generation, that’s mean they’ll be do anything to get Jiyoon.”

“What happen if they can get me?” I asked.

“That’s what I want to know, because in this world, the person whose super power is your family, Exo, yourself, and Junhyung.”

“Junhyung?” I pointed my finger to the guy who sat next to me, but he just grinned.

“Oh c’mmon, I think you better get a room to know each other. You’ll be married soon.” Yoseob said.

“But I didn’t know anything about this world, this is my first time to go out from my home except for going to school, FYI.” I replied.

“Like you, Junhyung has super power because one of your great-grandpa, Luhan has given his telekinesis power to his father before he died when the wolf pack attacked your family, then the power inherited to his son and the result, Junhyung has protection power.” Doojoon explained.

“What is protection power?” I asked the leader.

“He can make a protection wall just like Sue in Fantastic 4, you know it?” Yoseob answered then I nodded. Yeah, I remember the only girl in Fantastic 4 movie and I like her.

“But I can’t be invisible like her.” Add Junhyung.

“Oh, I know, maybe your power like Bella Swan after she turned into vampire in Breaking Dawn movie, she has protection power too, right?” Yoseob said excitedly.

“You were too much watch movie, Yoseobie.”Junhyung answered.

“Yes, but you’re right, that’s why you couldn’t use your power into him, Junhyung made a wall between you. You can’t read his mind if he didn’t want it.” Doojoon added the explanation for me.

“But that’s not a reason to touch me as you like, because I didn’t like it.” I pouted at the guy sat next to me.

“Why?” Junhyung pulled me into cuddle position. “I think you will like it because I like it.” He smirked.

I keep struggle in the first but he was stronger so I just give up. “You ert.” I pouted

 

 

 

 

Who feel excited with Beast comeback? It's the TIME, yeeeaayyy...