Part 7

The Only One

I’m feeling better now so I decide to going out from my room. I walked toward the dining room but I see no one there. Where is the other? I have not seen them yet since I got fever before. So I walked to the TV room, thought that I can see anyone there.

I felt surprise when something popped up in front of my face when I walked into the TV room. “Happy birthday.” I heard they shouted at me.

I saw Dongwoon took a cake with my name written there. There, Hyunseung and Gikwang made a chaos with their confetti and firecracker. While Doojoon and Yoseob took box of prize in each their hand. Junhyung, just stand there and smiled at me. They were sang ‘Saengilchukka hamnida our Jiyoonie’ for me. I felt really surprise but I’m happy too although my birthday has passed a week ago.

Dongwoon overed me the cake, “Noona, please make a wish and blow the candle.” He said.

I made a wish in my heart, I hope that I can find my destiny and my life fulfill with fortune. Then I blew the candle. Everyone cheered for me too.

“Sorry if it was too late, but we hope you happy while receive our prize. This is from me and Hyunseung.” Doojoon said while gave me his box.

“It’s okay. Actually I felt happy, I have no imagine you will hold a birthday party for me. It was really surprised me.” I held the prize from Doojoon. “Oppa, can I open this prize now?”

“Yes, please open it, you will surprise when you receive the prize.” Hyunseung said.

I open the box and found a gown with soft blue color. I raised the gown to look detail. “It’s beautiful, how could you know my size?”

“It’s okay, because I have traveled all over your body then I knew your size.” Hyunseung smiled playfully.

“You ert.” I glared at him but then Yoseob gave me another box so I smiled at him.

“This is from me, Gikwang, and Dongwoon. It’s not an expensive prize but we hope you will like it.”

“Kamsahamnida.” I receive the box. “Can I open it now?”

“Yes, please open it.” Gikwang said.

I tore the wrapping paper carefully, then I found a bottle of perfume inside the box. “Wow, how could you think the best prize like this?”

“We thought a perfume can hide your scent from other wolf.” Gikwang replied.

“Yah! Isn’t my scent on her enough already?” Junhyung gave them complaint.

“But I dislike your scent.” I glared at him.

“Waeyo? Am I that stink?” Junhyung smelled his own body. I chuckled looked his reaction, actually Junhyung has a nice scent, he smell like mint but I don’t want to accept it, because I was just too shy if I like to be around him.

“Thank you for this prize.” I said it to Yoseob, Gikwang, and Dongwoon.

“Junhyung-ah, do you have something for her?” Doojoon asked.

“Of course. I was waiting for long time to give it to you.” He gave me a small box with pink wrapping paper on it.

I received the box and open it. I found a silver charm bracelet beads inside the box. “Wow, this is beautiful. I never receive this charm bracelet.”

Junhyung took the bracelet from me and put it around my wrist, ”This is only for you.” He said. I could hear my heart like running so fast. Oh, god, he seems so charm and nice to me again, stop it or I’ll really fall in love with him.

I blinked, it feel so awkward between me and Junhyung so I looked toward other guys, “Thank you for all of prizes, I’m very happy. Actually, I never have a friend back then because people always looked me as a weird girl, but now with your kindness I’m really like have friends, oh, no, more than friends, I mean brothers, you were like brothers for me, I think.”

“It’s so sad. But now you have us as your brothers, if you like to call it.” Yoseob said then he hugged me.

“You are not alone anymore, noona.” Dongwoon hugged me too, then after I released them, I hugged Doojoon who stood next to me. “Kamsahamnida, oppa.” I said

“Gwaenchana. I’m happy too to have such a cute sister like you.” He caressed my head.

Then I hugged Hyunseung. “You have me if you need me, my room always open for you.” Maybe he hugged me so long, because Junhyung pulled him move aside from me. “It’s enough.” He shouted.

Then I stopped in front of him, yes, Junhyung I mean. I felt awkward on him. “You will give something special for me, right?” he smirked but I hit his arm.

I hugged him like I did before with other guys, but when I was released him, he didn’t release me but held me and took my chin. He almost kissed me if I’m not pushed him. I hit him again when he release me. “What you think you are going to do, huh?!” Then I kicked his foot.

“Yah! What are you doing?! It’s hurt.” I ignored him and started chat with the other guys. Actually, I just want to hide my feeling, of course, because my heart race so fast right now.

Maybe this party will hide my red cheek. If I could read other mind, then people will read my mind through my face, so I must hide it, right?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I took a step toward the deck. I saw that almost sunset, the sun looked red from afar, and it’s really beautiful. When I saw the sky I felt really missed my father. Is he fine? I knew he will be fine, he was old enough to take care of himself, right? But I’m really excited too because I will meet my real parents after this journey.

I walked to the side of deck and held the iron hedge. I felt free when I saw the ocean and the sky from a far, it was like I can touch it with my hand. The wind blew to me, sometimes it made me fresh but I realized my body was trembled. It was signed that the air getting colder.

Suddenly I felt someone hugged me from my back, I gasped when I felt a breath on my neck. “You forgot your sweater.” I heard a husky voice. Then I moved to see who is he.

“You?” I pouted and pushed him aside. “Don’t touch me.”

“But you forgot this.” He put an oversized sweater on my shoulder. “Did you forget I have told you don’t make me worry again?”

“But it wasn’t mine.” I protested.

“Of course, because it’s mine.” he smirked then pulled me and hugged me again.

“Yah! I have told you, don’t touch me.” I tried to push him again but he didn’t move.

He took my hand and took off my gloves then he linked his finger on my finger. “Your hand is really cold.” He whispered on my ear. That made me shiver, also I felt my face turned red.

“How dare you are. I told you, don’t touch me.” I tried to pull my hand from his grip but he didn’t release me.

“But I like to touch you since you just can touch only by me.” I felt he smirked. I gave up so I just stand there while he hugged me from my back. I tried to hide my heartbeat but it sound was so clear in my ear.    

“I can feel your heartbeat here. So, you were scared? Or is it because you like me?” he touched my chest. Oh, no, so he could hear my heartbeat too?

“I scared.” I replied shortly.

“Are you sure? I thought you like me.”

“How can I like you since I knew you just a week ago?”

“Love is not see the time, I’m your destiny so you can’t ignore your feeling toward me. You will not be together with other guy except me, remember this, Jeon Jiyoon.”

His words made me shivered. How can he say that if his heart was not mine? I knew his heart just owned by another girl named Go Hara, is it right? Yeah, I still remember what Dongwoon and Yoseob spoke about them. Suddenly I felt pain on my chest when I remembered it, and I felt my eyes burned. I’m not going to cry, it wasn’t the right time.

“So, please tell me about yourself.” He spoke.

“Are you kidding me? I thought you have known about me while I just met you a week ago. Maybe I should ask you that question. Doojoon oppa and your member told me to know everything about you.” I replied. “So, please tell me about yourself.”

“Ok, what do you want to know first?” he release his hug from me, but he still linked his finger on my right finger.

I looked at him. “Whatever, I want to hear anything.”

“Hmm, ok. First, I was born in your parent’s house in winter 25 years ago. Actually we grew up together until you were three years old and took by Jung Yunho to protect you. I was twelve years old when I moved to Beast pack territory to protect you too because Doojoon said your power seems to appear, so we gathered to prevent our territory in Seoul.”

“So, you become a spy, stalked me?”

“It so rough, but maybe yes, you can call we were stalked you.”

“That’s why you knew everything about me?”

“Maybe not all because we just stalked you at your school or if you went out from your house. Although I’d like if your parents let me to enter your room.” He smirked.

“You don’t allow?”

“No, your parents are conservative people, they always thought about the norm. So, they forbid us to enter to your room.”

“Oh, I feel I’ll love them.” I smirked back. “So, if they were that conservative, why they engaged me to such a ert guy like you?”

“What? I’m not that ert.”

“Yes, you are.”

“No.” he protested. “Actually I’m a good boy, so they choose me over the other member.” He smiled proudly.

“It’s not the reason. Tell me the truth.”

“Ok, ok.” He sighed. “Your parents heard that the wolf pack still looking for you, although you didn’t live with them anymore. The best way is to make you have a mark from a wolf, so they ordered us to discuss, who should marry you, they hope it was me because I’m the only one that could touch you. I’m very lucky to have this power, thank you to your great-grandpa.” He smiled.

“I didn’t like the idea.”

“Oh, c’mmon. We were born as destiny. I said it before, you will not marry except with me.” He said proudly.

“But why you accept this engagement?” I asked him. I’m really curious what answered he will say to me.

He sighed. “Do you want me to be honest?” I nodded. Then he sighed again. “The first time when they ordered me to marry you, I refuse it. But I ended up to accept the engagement, because I have no choice.”

“Great answer. So, how about Go Hara?” he was seemed so surprise when he heard that name called by me.

“How could you….”

“How could I know about her? I was read your member’s mind.” I lied.

“Oh, I see.”

“Hyung, we arrived at the harbor.” Suddenly I heard Gikwang’s voice from our back. “Ops,I’m sorry if I interrupted you.”

I turned around and smiled toward the small boy, “We really arrived?” I asked him excitedly.

“Yes, and I thought I see your parents were waiting for us in the harbor.” He replied. 

 

 

 

Finally I could make an update for the story. Please comment below, if you like the story I make another update ASAP. And keep healthy everyone. ^_^