Part 15

The Only One

Hi, this is my final chapter. Please enjoy the last part of The Only One story ^^

 

 

Jiyoon POV

I was in the library to read some book when someone approached me. I knew it was a guy, I saw him from my corner eyes but I didn’t lift my head to see him. He sat on the chair in front of me.

“You tried to ignore me?” he asked.

“No. I just want to read this book, so, don’t disturb me, okay.” I replied, I knew whose voice is this.

“How do you feel?” he asked. “Are you sad, angry, disappointed, jealous, or envy?”

“…..”

“Yah! Answer me, you know, I care about you.”

I lifted my head to see his eyes. “I’m happy.”

“You lied.” He stood up then walked closer toward me, he pulled my chin. “You are sad, disappointed, and jealous.”

I stood up from my chair and move to avoid him. But he grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the bookshelf. He put his hand on my waist. “Yah! Don’t touch me.” I shouted.

“Since you lost your power so I can touch you as much as I like without you read my mind. And since Junhyung will marry Go Hara so I can touch you without any worry to make him jealous.”

“You crazy.” I shouted again but he laughed.

“Jeon Jiyoon, be calm, okay? I just want to play with you, don’t take it so serious. You know, I’m really care about you.”

“……”

“What do you think about a game to make you happy?” he asked while caressed my cheek.

“I don’t know and I don’t need it so just leave me alone, okay?”

“Why you so upset? Relax, how if we go to my bed? Or you like if we go to your bed?” he smirked.

“You ert.” I pushed him.

Actually I didn’t feel angry to him since I considered him as my brother, but when he said something about Junhyung I just want to punch on his face. How annoying. I couldn’t just punch him so I walked and leaved him behind.

(Do you want to guess who is that guy?)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Junhyung POV

I saw Jiyoon was walking in the corridor, we walked to the cross direction so we face each other, she just bowed her head then walked again. I knew she tried to avoid me so I turned my body to run after her and pulled her into empty room.

I pinned her to the wall and make our face closer, I kissed her but she pushed me. “What are you doing!?” she shouted.

“What am I doing? I just want to touch you.” I held her wrist between her head. “I dislike when other guys touch you.” I remembered again when I saw her with 2PM and Got7 pack in the yard yesterday.

She tried to pull her hand from me but I held it stronger. “And why? It’s not the reason you can kiss me as you like. I’m not your girl.”

“But you are my destiny. I’m the only one who will marry you.”

She laughed, “Don’t forget, tomorrow is your wedding party with Go Hara so don’t say that you will marry me.”

I ruffled my hair, felt frustration. “I don’t want to marry her. She was the one want to marry with me but I’m not.”

“But she is your lover.”

“She was my lover but it happened four years ago.”

“That is not my business.” She pushed me. “Since I lost my power you have not responsible to marry and give me your ‘mark’, I’m not your destiny anymore because I can marry to anyone even he hasn’t power like you.”

She walked to avoid me. “Congratulation for your wedding. I hope you’ll be happy with her.”

“I love you.” Suddenly I say it. She stopped in her track.

She turned her body to face me. “But I hate you.”

“What?!” I asked her felt surprised.

“I hate you so leave me alone, I don’t want to meet you again, I don’t want to face you anymore.”

I can’t describe my feeling when I heard her word, I just walked toward her, pulled her wrist and put on the bracelet that I found in Junho’s room when she lost. “Even you hate me, please keep this for me.” I whispered in her ear. “Even you hate me, I will always love you.” Then I leaved her.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jiyoon POV

I felt my tears falling into my cheek. I saw his shoulder when he leaved this room. What he said before? He loved me? Then why he still wanted to marry Go Hara if he loved me?

I look into my wrist, the bracelet that he gave for my birthday. I remembered I lost it when I ran from 2PM pack territory. I can’t stop my tears to fall into my cheek so I stayed there for a while.

I lied about I hate Junhyung. The truth is I love him too but I can’t confess like him did to me. I can’t since it will ruin his marriage with Go Hara. I want to see his life happy to be together with her.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Junhyung POV

The wedding day came, and the ceremony was beginning. I just bow my head and can’t to lift it. The truth I didn’t feel like to marry with Hara. I admitted that I still hope she will come back to me but it was in my past. I realized that I just love a girl, the girl that I felt she was my destiny, Jeon Jiyoon.

Two hours ago I tried to escape from this island so I can refuse my marriage, but Hyunseung and Doojoon held me so I can’t to run away. “This is your special wedding so just attend it, okay?” Hyunseung smirked.

Looked his smirk, I just want to punch on his face. He liked to tease me about Jeon Jiyoon. I dislike when he thought that he will take her from me, although I knew he was just kidding and doing it for fun but it was too much. I’m scared that he will take Jiyoon from me for real. But when I remembered my wedding with Hara, I felt my life was ruined.

The audiences were cheering for the bride that came into this hall, but I didn’t need to face her. The chief asked me whether I will take care of my future wife, but I ignore his question. I just bowed my head.

“…..Jeon Jiyoon….” I heard he say that name but maybe it was just my imagination.

“Yong Junhyung, I asked you once again, will you marry Jeon Jiyoon?” I lifted my head toward the man in front of me.

“What?”

“Will you promise that you will keep and protect Jeon Jiyoon as your wife?”

I turned my head toward the bride next to me. I can’t believe it, I saw Jeon Jiyoon was standing there, looked to me and blushed. Wait, is this my dream or just my imagination? Am I too crazy about her that’s why I saw her next to me as my bride not Go Hara.

“Yong Junhyung, son, please answer my question, will you really accept Jeon Jiyoon as your wife?”

“Jeon Jiyoon? Ah…yes, I do.”

Then he asked the same promise to the girl beside me until he asked me to kiss the bride. I face her, I still can’t believe it. I opened her veil to make sure.

“Why you look at me with that stare?” she asked me.

“Are you really Jeon Jiyoon?” I asked the stupid question.

She pouted, “Of course I’m Jeon Jiyoon. I’m your wife now.”

“Son, please kiss your wife.”I heard the priest said to me.

I smirked, “With pleasure.” I kissed her, I felt her lips on mine so I’m sure it was her, she was my destiny, Jeon Jiyoon. I’m not in my dream. This is real, I marry Jeon Jiyoon not Go Hara.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jiyoon POV

Two hours before.

I was getting ready in my room to attend Junhyung and Hara’s wedding party when suddenly someone entered to my room. I turned my head to see who is it.

“Hara, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to get ready for your wedding?” I asked her.

“Yes, I’m here to make you get ready for your wedding.”

“What? What you mean?”

“Oh, come on, we have no much time. Please wear this gown, okay.” She said. I saw Jihyun and Gayoon entered my room too and took the gown with them.

“But…but…you are the one will get married.”

“Yes but I thought it many times, it must you to marry with him not me.”

Jihyun and Gayoon helped me to wear the gown. “It isn’t right.” I screamed.

“It’s right. You have to marry with Junhyung, so you must get ready.” Gayoon said.

“Wait. Hara-ssi, what happened? Why you…”

“Why I’m not marry him?” she cut my words. “Ok, just considered it as my payment because I have done the bad action to you, I make your life in danger when I called Infinite pack to catch you so I don’t want to be a bad girl then I let you to marry Junhyung oppa.”

“You let me to marry with him?” I surprised. She nodded. “But…but…how about you? I think you loved him?” I asked her.

“Oh, c’mmon, everyone could see that he really love you. He always avoided me and that was hurt me. Honestly, when I was in Canada I met someone and you know, I’m falling in love with him. I didn’t know if he loved me too or not so I came back to here to meet with Junhyung oppa. I want to forget the guy that I met in Canada so I thought maybe Junhyung oppa still loved me but I was wrong, he already falling for you. I felt depressed, and I’m sorry, I hate you because you were the one to cause me separated with Junhyung oppa so I called Infinite pack and informed everything about you and your present in this island, I forced your parents too to let me marry with him. And you know, I’m wrong, I just make his suffer to force him to marry me so I just want to let him marry to his destiny, and it was you.”

I hugged her when she finished her story. “Thank you.” I said happily.

“Yes, actually I’m the one who should ask your forgiveness because I made you lost in almost two weeks. I’m sorry.” She said.

“Never mind. It was nothing for me and because of you I can see this world since I never go far from my home town.” I smiled.

“Ok, girls, but I must put makeup on her.” Jihyun said to us.

“Yes, please eonni. Make her as a beauty goddess for her wedding.” Hara said.

“Oh, Hara-ssi.” I called her while Jihyun put some makeup on me. “By the way, how about the guy you met in Canada?”

“Hmm…I will introduce him to you later.”

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I was in my honeymoon with Junhyung since my parents gave me a package of honeymoon in private island last month for my birthday prize. It’s really private island because no one live there except couple of grandpa and grandma that keep the cottage. But they went from the island to give us the real private nuance.

I was standing in the balcony while Junhyung hugged me from my back, his hand interweave with my finger. I could feel his breath on my neck and it made me shiver.

“I told you many times, you will marry to the guy except me. I’m the only one who will be your destiny.” He said.

“Yes, I heard it from you many times and your word became real, huh?”

“Then, when you will let me to give you ‘mark’? It has been a week since we get married.”

“You really want it?” I moved to face him.

“Yes, but if you don’t want, I can’t force you.” He pulled my waist closer, then he kissed me.

“If you really want to give a ‘mark’ in me, you must keep struggle.” I smirked then pushed him to walk a far from him.

“So, you invite me, huh? Ok, I will do as you want.” He smirked while he grabbed me.  

 

 

 

How is it? Do you like it? Please comment my story pleeeaassee, I beg you. Because you know, I'm happy I have finished my story kkkkkkk And I want to know about your feeling and your reaction about this story. If you like, I want to write other story, so keep support me please...

Btw, don't forget, I have written the one-shot story of The Only One. You can check it on my profile then click 'stories', you can find The Only One-One Shot. (I'm sorry I can't put the url here)