Part 6

The Only One

Jiyoon POV

I panting myself after ran from the corridor into my room. Luckily, Yoseob and Dongwoon didn’t find me that I have heard about their conversation because I have run right after I heard their whisper. So, I decide to leave their room as fast as possible.

I tried to recall again what their conversation. So, Junhyung still love another girl? Then why he didn’t refuse the engagement because he wanted to forget the girl that has leaved him? He wanted to marry me not because to save my life but he just wants forget his ex-lover. Alright, it will not disturb me because I have no feeling for him, I just met him two days ago, I will not believe him that fast, right?

But why I still followed him to meet with my parents and leave my fake father that has took care of me since I was a kid? Is he really wants my safety or is there another reason why he took me? How if his ex-girlfriend come back again? Is he still wants to marry me?

I don’t know why, but these questions rang on my head and that was hurt me, hurt me right on my chest.

I decided to take a shower because I felt hot. I entered the bathroom, took off my clothes, the shower and lie down my body in the bathtub. I’m feeling fresh when the water falling on my body, it’s like the water can heal my chest and it can stop the ring on my head.

I was felt my body still hot so I took a long time in the bathtub. I don’t know how long is it but maybe I was wrong because next thing that I could see is black and really dark.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Junhyung POV

I walked to Dongwoon and Yoseob’s room to find they were talking. “Yah! Do you know where is Jiyoon?” I asked to both of guys. But I received they shook their heads.

“Aissh, where is she? I haven’t found her yet since this morning.”

“She won’t jump to the sea, right?” Dongwoon gave innocent look.

“You stupid. You think she will do suicide, huh?” Yoseob pulled maknae’s head then he talked to me. “Why you didn’t check your room? She might there.”

“I have checked my room, she wasn’t there.” I replied.

But then I remembered something, there is one room that I have not checked yet. There, she might there by herself. I ran toward the room.

“Hyung, what happened? You seem in panic.” Dongwoon asked, he followed me ran to the room, Yoseob was behind him.

I tried to open the door but it was locked from inside, then I forced the door to open. When it was opened, I prevent Dongwoon and Yoseob to not go inside.

“Jiyoonie.” I shouted.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jiyoon POV

I opened my eyes and found myself was on the bed. I felt my head is spinning but I force my body to get up from the bed.

“Noona, you woke up?” I heard Dongwoon voice around me, then I saw him, he was sat on the sofa.

“What happen?” I asked him then he walked toward me.

“You were fainted in the bathtub, do you remember?” He checked my temperature with a thermometer. “You still got a fever, are you hungry, noona? I can take a meal for you.”

“Yes, and thank you.” I said.

“Then you must rest again.” Dongwoon forced me to lie down on the bed. “I’ll back soon.”

Twenty minutes later, he back while brought a tray. “Noona, let me feed you, okay?”

“Ani, It’s alright, I can eat by myself.”

“But I want to feed you.” He pouted, “You know, I’m really worried about you.”

I chuckled with his attitude, he was really cute that I couldn’t ignore him. “Ok, just feed me.” I said.

He feed me spoon by spoon, “Noona, do you know? This meal is special I made for you.”

“Jinjja? It’s delicious though I can’t taste clearly.”

“You must be so sick, that’s why you can’t taste any food. You were too long under the water so you fainted.” He said.

“Actually, I didn’t remember anything when I was in the bathtub.” Yeah, I remember I was took a shower in the bathroom, but then I didn’t remember anything.

“You were fainted almost a day, Noona.” He feed me the last spoon.

“Jinjja?” I surprised while my mouth was full.

“Yes. We really worried that time because Junhyung hyung noticed that he didn’t find you anywhere. So, he was looking for you until he found you fainted in the bathtub.” He gave me a glass of water.

“When he found you, your body was really cold and your face was pale. I think you’ll die but then Junhyung hyungie took you from the bathtub and lied down your body on the bed.” He told the story line.

“What?!” I choke, because I remembered that I was when I took a shower. “Then, you see my…my…” I couldn’t continue my words.

“No, Junhyung hyungie covered your body with a towel when he took you to this room. I just saw your face.” He chuckled. He could read my mind, huh? “Then he himself took off his clothes too and lied down to hug you under the blanket. He gave body heat for you then your temperature going to normal again.”

“Are you serious?” I asked in disbelief.

“Why I lied to you? I just told you the moment when you were fainting. Isn’t it wrong? Actually, what Junhyung hyung has done to you is the way to make your temperature become normal. Turn the cold temperature with heat of human body. Oh, I almost forgot, wolf’s body, I mean our body is always in high temperature so you don’t need a heater if you need a heat.”

Ok, I ever heard about turn the cold body temperature with heat of human body while hug under a thick blanket. But, I felt startled that happen to me, with Junhyung. I can feel my face turned red.

Dongwoon took the bowl and the tray from me. “Noona, if you need something you can call me.”

“Ok, thank you so much, Dongwoon-ie.” I smiled at him.

“Eo, I almost forgot to tell you that Junhyung hyung was the one who change your clothes too. You know, you don’t want to wear no clothes, right?” Then he leaved me after he closed the door.

I felt my face like burning, I blushed and I can felt my face turned red and red. Then I covered my face, I can’t imagine how embarrass when he put my clothes one by one, the clothes that I wearing now, a shirt and trousers, and the clothes wasn’t mine, I could smell Junhyung’s scent so I thought these clothes are his.

How could I meet with him if I remember that he doing that to me? It was so embarrassed. Ok, but I must thank him too, he was saved my life.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

I felt something touched my forehead. When I opened my eyes, I saw Junhyung’s face there, he was touched my forehead with his own. Successfully, his action make me blushed.

“You woke up?” he said then moved apart from me.

“Y…y..yeah..” I stuttered then I got up from my bed.

“It seems your temperature going normal.” He said. “I come just want to check your condition.”

“Y…y…yes, I’m feeling better.” I stuttered and I remember the moment that Dongwoon has told me, when Junhyung save me days before.

I sat on the bed, “Junhyung-ssi.” I called him but I can’t face him so I just bow my head to see the floor.

“Ne?”

“Gomawo.”

He sighed then he walked toward me and caressed my head, then he took a seat next to me. “Don’t do that again. Do you know how worry I am?”

He pulled my chin to look into my eyes softly that made my heart beat so fast. Please, don’t show your kindness, if you do maybe I’ll fall in love to you.

Wait. What I thought before? Is it I talked about falling in love to him?

“But it’s okay since I could see your body .” He smirked playfully.

I pushed him and took the pillow to throw it at him, “You ert.” But he walked out while laughing.

Forget it about I’m going to fall in love to him. Oh, sh*t, I felt my face was burning, it was so embarrassing. 

 

 

 

 

Do you feel boring about JunYoon couple story? If you answer 'yes', I must tell you that I tried to make other story about 4Minute Jiyoon with other idol as couple but I always stucked because I found it has no chemistry. I felt the chemistry when I make a story about JunYoon (Junhyung x Jiyoon) couple, so I'm sorry... vvv