Part 4

The Only One

After two hours ride the car, we arrived at a harbor and I could see a ferry there. Doojoon drove his car into the ferry while Hyunseung’s car followed behind. We move out from the car when we reached the garage.

“We can’t sail now before Gikwang arrived here.” Doojoon said.

Junhyung brought me into one room inside the ferry. “This is our room.” He said.

“Our room?” I startled.

“Yes.” Calmly, he lie down on the bed and pat side the bed that next to him. “Here.”

“Sirreo.” I replied and walked out from the room.

I traveled the ferry and go to the deck. I can feel wind blew my hair and my body, I feel shiver although I still wore Junhyung’s jacket. But it feel nice, the thought that because this is my first time to go this far from my home. I feel free but in the same time I feel sad because I must go apart from my father, I mean my fake father.

Suddenly I felt someone took my hand, I gasped and turned my head to see who is it. Then I saw Hyunseung’s face. “You.” I gasped.

He linked his finger into mine, slowly he pulled my waist too. Then he leaned into me, “I want you to read my mind.” He whispered on my ear. He moved his hand to touch my face.

“No, no, wait, wait.” I shook my head but he didn’t stop.

I gasped. I could see his mind clearly. Bed. Two bodies. Two faces. I was startled when saw those faces so I pushed him afar. “How dare you.” I shouted at him.

He chuckled. “How is it? Do you like my mind?”

“ert, you dirtied my innocent mind.” I shouted.

Hyunseung walked toward me again. “But it’s interesting right? Where do you want to do it? In my room or your room?” he smirked.

“I don’t want both of them. I don’t want do it with you.”

“Why? Do you want to do it with Junhyung?” he put his hand in my waist again.

“I don’t want too.”

I realized that his face too close with me that I could feel his breath. He moved his head closer and closer when his phone was ringing. I felt relief and took a deep breath.

“Oh, sh*t.” He took his phone and brought it to his ear. “What is it, Doojoon?”

“….”

“Ok, I’ll be there.” He looked at me and smiled, “We can continue next time, baby. My arms always open for you.”

He laughed then leaved me there. I felt relief but I still remember what his mind that I read before. Oh, god, why I must go on travel with these crazy guys?

Jiyoon POV end.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Junhyung POV

I receive a call from Doojoon, he said that Gikwang has arrived. I got up from the bed and walked toward our meeting room.

I saw my pack in the room including Gikwang who sat on the chair. Dongwoon started to drive this ferry, and the other seems to be alert about the information Gikwang brought for us. I walked toward Gikwang and gave him a high five. “Doing a great job, huh?” I said.

“We have gathered all. Gikwang, what information you bring for us?” Doojoon asked him.

Gikwang took a deep breath then started to speak. “First, I ride my bike but I decided to stop and turn into wolf form, because there was a party club special for many wolf packs in the forest, I think it safer when they could smell my wolf form.”

“I think I know what club is it.” Hyunseung spoke. “It was club like human has, they served drinks and….women.”

“I won’t ask you if you have come to that place or not because I know the answer.” Yoseob replied at him and the older one just grinned.

Gikwang continue his words, “I could see Lee Joon hyung from Mblaq pack, Taecyeon hyung and Junho from 2PM pack, JB and Jackson from Got7 pack, Jiyoung hyung from Big Bang pack, Changmin hyung from 2AM pack, and Sungyeol from Infinite pack. There were other wolf from many minor packs too but I don’t know who. So I stayed there to hear some conversation.”  

“Were they knew something about the last generation of Exo family?” Dongwoon asked.

“Exactly, they know everything about Jeon Jiyoon, her power, and her family. Luckily, they didn’t know where she live because they didn’t know that Jiyoon live with his step father in our territory. Some of them not interest into what Jiyoon have, but the rest of wolf pack feel excited. That was what I saw there. They want to make a big powerful wolf pack so they need Jiyoon.”

“Don’t say that they want to make Jiyoon as their baby maker.” I replied.

“The worst thing it’s right. They want to have Jiyoon’s power, if she give a birth then the child will receive mother’s power too. It’s the same thing happen to you, hyung, isn’t it?” he pointed at me. “All of you certain know that if there was a daughter in wolf pack they won’t become a wolf like their father, they live just as human, right? The wolf blood just inherit into the son of the family, it is mean all of the werewolf are male.”

“They want Jiyoon become their mate to make a big powerful pack because the super power will inherit into both of son and daughter, isn’t it?” I spoke.

“Exactly, you’re right, hyung.” Gikwang replied. “They hope what Jiyoon has that’s mean her power will inherit into their son or their daughter. So, they can make a powerful pack with special power.”

“It was so rough, hyung.” Dongwoon said.

“Hundred years ago they killed Exo family because they afraid their power become bigger and make some of human and wolves become extinct. Now, they want the power too so they can dominate the other wolf pack and human world. It’s because the last generation of Exo is a girl so they thought they can make her to be a baby maker for the pack, is it right?” Doojoon spoke.

“Yes, they thought about it.” Gikwang answered. “But if Jiyoon has marked, they won’t disturb her again, because, you know, the wolf didn’t like to disturb any girl that has marked.”

“If she has marked by a wolf?” Hyunseung asked him. “Then I’ll be glad if I can mark her.” Doojoon smacked his belly and glared at him. “We already discussed it years ago.”

“What? I’m just kidding, ok?” Hyunseung showed his straight face.

“I think you must mark her as fast as possible, hyung.” Dongwoon speak to me. “It was just you that could touch her without she can read your mind.”

“I can’t do that right now.” I answered.

“What? You still hope Go Hara back to you?” Hyunseung asked me and his question bang to my head.

“Is it right, hyung? I thought that you like Jiyoon?” Yoseob asked me, I knew he was surprised.

“No, I mean, I have promised to her parents, no mark before she does a wedding ceremony. You know, her parents are conservative person. So, the first time to save her is send her to the rest of Exo family.” I explained.

“Then after we send her home, you will marry her?” Dongwoon asked.

“Of course, maybe that’s why Luhan grandpa gave my father this power. We have to pay back what Exo have does for us, for our pack.” I answered.

“Are you sure?” Doojoon gave a concerned look at me while he patted my shoulder.

“Yes, I’m pretty sure.” I answered to make convincing.