Part 10

The Only One

Junhyung POV

I walked toward the castle, I don’t know why but my feeling told me to find Jiyoon. I met Doojoon and Yoseob in the hall.

“Hyung.” Yoseob called me.

“Hey, guys, do you know where is Jiyoon?” I asked them.

“Hyung, we tried to find you, where were you before?” he asked me panic.

“What happen?”

“Junhyung, we must go now, Gikwang found other pack scent in our territory. I afraid they look for Jiyoon.”

“What?!” I shouted “And where is she?”

“We don’t know where is she but I have told Jihyun and other girls to find her so we must prevent the wolf pack to find Jiyoon before us.”

“Ok, let’s go.”

We ran toward the forest while transform into wolf form. I felt Hyunseung ran behind me. “Guys, I felt the wolf pack has gone.” He said in our mind.

“I felt the same too.” Gikwang replied. “I knew it was Infinite pack. They were the pack that really want our Jiyoon become their baby maker so bad.”

“Oh, sh*t.” the alpha cursed. “I smelled Jiyoon scent too here.” So am I, I felt her present.

“Hyung, isn’t it your sweater?” Dongwoon asked, he was the first one to reach the place.

I saw what he mean, my sweater, I remembered this morning when I forced her to wear my sweater to cover her scent. The worst thing, I saw my sweater was ripped.

I transform into my human body then I took the ripped sweater. I smelled it and I found Infinite Sunggyu scent there. “Sh*t. It was really him.” I growled.

“We must find Jiyoon now. I don’t want something bad happen to her. We must chase Infinite pack before they could run far away from here.” Doojoon ordered us. He patted my shoulder, “Junhyung, I promise, we will get her back.”

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jiyoon POV

I was in unknown place, it was really dark here, I couldn’t see anything until I found light from afar showed in front of me. Suddenly, I could see water filled this place and made me be under water. I can’t take a breath under the water.

“Help me.” I tried to scream but nothing happen, my voice disappear.

“Jiyoon-ah.” I heard someone called me then I could see a handsome face in front of me. I realized he was one of my great-grandpa, Suho. I don’t know how I recognize him, but I just know it was him.

“Grandpa.” I called him. “Help me.”

He was smiled at me, he looked into the water. Then the water just disappeared and I can take a breath again.

“Thank you, grandpa.”

Then another wave of water come approached me but I feel no danger with this. The water brought me along until I reach one place that look like a seaside. I looked at him again. He smiled at me then he was disappeared and so was the light. It’s dark again in my place.

 

I opened my eyes, the sun light blind my sight. I could see the sky above me and I felt the sand under my body. I tried to move and found unknown place around me. I knew one thing, I was in a beach.

I couldn’t move my leg, it’s look like I have broken my leg. I felt bruises all over my body too. Just this. So, I’m not die, I still alive, thanks God. But, I couldn’t feel happy anymore because anytime the wolf pack will look for me.

Suddenly, I heard big step ran toward me, I saw what is it, but before I realized it, I felt something hit my body until I fell again into the ground. “Ouch.” It was look like it was standing on my chest.

Slowly, I opened my eyes tried to see what it is through the corner of my eyes. It has fang, fur, and paw. It was wolf. Thanks, it was another wolf that wants me as their baby maker. I’m in danger again then. How can I was escaped from crocodile’s mouth to meet tiger’s fang.

“Junho-yah.” It’s a guy’s voice, he walked closer to my place. “Junho, it’s human, release her.”

I saw the wolf that stood on me transformed into his human body. He was handsome with single eyelid eyes and milky white skin. He saw into my eyes.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t realize it.” He still put his hand on my arm and chest.

“Yah, I told you to release her.” Someone grabbed his shoulder and pulled him to stand up.

“Miss, did you hurt?” Another guy approached me, he was more mature then Junho, I could guess that he was older than the one that stood on my body before.

“Yes, I mean…no. I’m fine, thank you.” I sat up on the sand of beach.

“Hyung, I think it was her.” The guy that called Junho said.

“What do you mean it was her?” the older guy asked.

“She was her, I mean she was EXO grandchild, she was the one with super power. I smell her scent, hyung” he whispered.

Great. He recognized me and I will become their baby maker. Sound great, huh? I felt my body was trembled, I don’t know it was because the cold hit my body or because I scared.

“Yes, I could feel it was her too.” The older said then he approached me, “Are you alright, miss?”

I didn’t answer his question so he took my leg and it’s made me grin because of pain. “I knew that your leg was broken.” Then he faced Junho, “Yah! You take her to our house.” He ordered.

“Ok, I knew I must be responsible, right Minjun hyung?” Junho approached me to take me but I refused him.

“No, no, I’m alright. I just want to rest a bit here.” I said, the stupid answer, I knew.

“You better rest in our place. You know, that your injured leg and your wound are really horrible. I don’t know what happen to you but we must take care of you since I hurt you before.” He smiled and blushed while explain that he was fault.

“But…”

“You don’t need afraid with us because we were friend with Beast pack that guarded you. Actually we didn’t interest to make you as our baby maker.” The older one said.

“Really?” I surprised and confused at the same time.

Junho lifted me up from the sand, I could feel his built body when he took me in bridal style. I tried to not touch his skin, luckily he wore a t-shirt so I couldn’t read his mind. Nice chest, huh?

They brought me into the big house in the forest that not too far from the beach. I saw other guys when we entered the house. They seem so surprised when they saw me.

“Is it her?” One handsome guy asked.

“Yes, it’s her.” Minjun replied.

Junho placed me into the bed in one room. Other guys seem curious so they approached me and made circle around me. I felt embarrassed with their action actually.

“Jiyoon, let me introduce ourselves. My name is Kim Minjun, sometimes you can call me Jun.K.”

“Hi, my name is Lee Junho.”

“My name is Jang Wooyoung.”

“My name is Ok Taecyeon.”

“My name is Hwang Chansung.”

“And my name is Nichkhun.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jeon Jiyoon.” I said when they finished to introduce one by one.

“Yes, we knew it was you. We knew your scent.” Wooyoung said.

“Nichkhun, can you heal her wound? She looks so bad with many bruises, plus she got injured leg when we found her in the beach.” Minjun said.

“Yeah, let me see.” Nichkhun walked closer to check on my wound and Junho brought the aid kit box for him.

“Wait.” I shouted suddenly.

“Why?” Nichkhun asked in confused look.

“Mmm…actually, I don’t feel comfortable if you touch me.”

“Ah,I almost forgot.” He looked surprised then he took pair of glove. “I will wear this glove so you can’t read my mind.”

“So why you could be there, in the beach? Aren’t you supposed to be with Beast pack?” Minjun asked me.

“There was an incident. I was in my parent’s island when a wolf pack tried to chase me.” I answered.

“What? Are you serious?” Minjun seems so surprised to hear my answer.

“Yes, they ran after me so I ran into the forest until I found the cliff. I preferred to jump into the sea when there was no other way to escape.” I said. ‘Actually I prefer to leave Junhyung with Hara so they can be together happily ever after.’ I said it in my mind.  “When I woke up, I was here, woke up by Junho-ssi that jumped and stood on my chest.”

“Yah! You, how dare you to attack her.” Taecyeon slapped his arm.

“I’m sorry, I thought that you were fish or something, I didn’t realize it.” he said. “I’m sorry.”

“Gwaenchana. I’m fine.” I replied. I smiled at him.

“But, how can you be saved when you jumped from cliff, end up in the sea and landed in our territory? Actually, Beast territory is far enough from here.” Chansung asked me. Then I remembered, when I was fainted, I was dreaming about one of my grandpa, Suho. Is he tried to save me? Isn’t he died hundred years ago, is he? But how can he save my life? I don’t know.

“I thought that your power save your life. Althought your EXO grandpa has died, but I’m pretty sure they leave their power to save you in anytime.” Minjun said.

“I don’t understand what you mean.” I said.

“I mean, although your real power is reading mind but you have your grandpa power too in your body, you can use it when you really need it like when you were in danger. That’s why other pack wanted you as their powerful mother.” He explained.

Then in my dream, is he really Suho grandpa?

“So, who is the pack that tried to chase you?” Taecyeon asked.

“It was Infinite pack.” I replied. I remembered one of them, Sungyeol has introduced his pack to me before I jumped off the cliff.

“I see. They were really ambitious with power. I’m no doubt if they helped by Shinee pack too.” Wooyoung answered.

Then I ended up with white bandage covered my left leg, other bandage on my right arm and another one on my forehead. It was done by Nichkhun. Thanks for him.

“It will take two weeks to recovery your condition.” He said to me. “I will support you with medicine too.”

“Thank you. Gomawo.”

 

(I’m so sorry for Inspirit and Shawol, that I made your bias as bad guys, I just took them as part of my story because I can’t make OC. Hope you understand, and sorry…  v n_n v)