Part 5

The Only One

I leave the room after we finished our meeting. I walked toward one room that use for TV room, I saw the television was . There, I saw someone’s body lying on sofa.

“How could she sleep here?” I whispered and took the remote to turn off television. I don’t know why but I giggled. I saw her face and found that her face like a baby when she slept.

I caressed her face, tried to find her beauty there. I admit that I still hope Hara will come back to me although it has been four years we broke up. But I knew, someday I’ll marry this girl so I force myself to like her, is it too much? In my mind, the first what I must do is to save Jeon Jiyoon alive.

Junhyung POV end

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jiyoon POV

In the morning, I woke up and realized that I was slept on the sofa. I don’t know how much times I slept there. But I gasped, because I felt there was something linked on my waist. Oh no, there was somebody hugged me from my back. I turned my head and found it was Junhyung. Reflex, I pushed him until he fell on the ground.

“Ouch.” He gave expression of pain. “Yah! How dare you push me into the ground.”

“It was your fault because you were ert.” I pouted.

“It was really hurt you know. I just want to sleep with you, my scent could hide your real scent FYI.”

“It was you that concoct because I don’t want to sleep with you.” I folded my arms on my chest.

“I was not concocted the story.” He replied still sat on the ground.

Actually, I felt pity on him so I get up from the sofa. “Ok, I’m sorry, is it really hurt?” I asked then over my hand to help him stand up. He reached mine, then he get up.

“Yes, it is. But how if we continue to do it in our room tonight? It’ll be interesting.” He teased me.

“Sirreo.” I said then I leaved him there. Together with him just make me going crazy.

I walked to the dining room and met with Doojoon oppa there. He was sipped his coffee alone. “You just alone, Doojoon oppa?” I asked.

“Oh, Jiyoon-ssi. Yes, I’m alone. Do you want a cup of coffee or tea, maybe?”

“Yes, I’d like a cup of coffee, please.” I replied then he took another cup and gave it to me. “So, how long we will be at anchor to meet my parents?”

“It will take a week, then we can be at anchor. How is it? Do you find the journey is interesting?” he asked me while I sat right in front of him in the same dining table.

“That was too long I thought. And honestly, it’s interesting for me because this is my first time to walk out from my home this far, it felt so excited for me but…”

“But?”

“I don’t know if you let me speak about this thing, oppa.”

“Why? Just tell me.”

“Your member were really nice to me but sometimes I felt annoyed with Hyunseung and Junhyung.” I pouted.

Doojoon chuckled, “They love to tease, of course. Especially Hyunseung is the type of guy who didn’t like make a commitment with any girl. He liked to tease a nice girl like you, especially because you were a . You must be careful to him. But I think it’s okay because he knew that you were supposed to be Junhyung’s girl.”

“Do you mean Hyunseung-ssi is a player?” and he nodded.

“About Junhyung, actually he was your fiancé, so it’s better if you get to know each other before your wedding party.”

“Wedding party? When is it?”

“I think maybe right after you meet with your parents. You will marry him soon.”

“This fast? But I just meet him since two days ago.”

“Yes I knew but for your safety you must be marked by one of us, that’s mean by Junhyung because he was the one could touch you. Your parents didn’t want you get the mark before you hold a wedding ceremony, so you must marry him as soon as possible.”

“Wait! I don’t understand, what mark? Why I must be marked by him?”

“Your life wasn’t safe because many of wolf pack want you as their mate, I mean as their wife.” Doojoon answered.

“What? They want to be my husband? And why it’s so dangerous?”

“Because they want you become their baby maker. I’m sorry if this too rough, but yes, they want your power inherit to their son so they can make a powerful wolf pack to dominate all of human race.”

Suddenly I felt shivered when I heard his answered, “It was scared me, I just imagine they put me in a machine to give them babies. I can’t imagine it again.” I my arms.

“Gwaenchana. That’s why you must be mark by Junhyung. If you have a mark from a wolf, they won’t touch you anymore.”

“Why they won’t touch me if I have mark from a wolf?”

“I don’t know, it’s just our habit. But sometimes wolf couldn’t hold their desire so he can mark to any girl too, just like Hyunseung.”

“So, he married to many girls?” I asked.

“No, not marry. For a wolf, he can marry to just one girl, but to mark a girl, you can do it with anyone.”

“I still didn’t understand, what is mark?”

“Mark, I mean having . If you have a with a wolf so you were be mark by him.” He replied.

“Ah, algessemnida. That’s mean I have to have ‘it’ from Junhyung?”

“Yes, of course, then you can be safe.”

I sipped my coffee, then there was a moment that we both keep silent. I just thought about what Doojoon oppa has told to me.

 “Then, can you accept your engagement?” Suddenly Doojoon oppa asked me.

I sighed. “I don’t know. It’s too sudden for me. You know, just three days ago that I knew my father isn’t my father, and two days ago I just knew that I was engage to a wolf. So, how do you think I can accept these?”

“I knew it was hard for you. But if you need someone to listen your problem, I can do it. Maybe I can help you.” He caressed my head and I smiled at him.

“Thank you, I knew you were the best Alpha.” I smiled. “Then, have you marked to anyone? I mean do you have a mate?”

“I just marked only one girl, she was my mate.” He smiled.

“Who is it?”

“You’ll find it later.” And seriously, I’m really curious who this lucky girl when he answered that.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I just walked to my room when I heard chattering sound from one room. I knew it was Yoseob’s voice and I could hear Dongwoon’s voice too. I want to ignore them but when I heard my name was mentioned by them I thought to stop and hear what they spoke about me.

Author POV

“I think Jiyoon-ssi is a nice girl.”Yoseob said while he rested his body on the bed.

“Yes I thought the same thing as you, hyung. She was a cute girl too, maybe because she was an innocent girl.” Dongwoon sat on the couch.

“Yeah, I feel that Junhyung hyung is very lucky to marry her, although it is too fast for them to marry in this period.”

“What you want to say, hyung? Do you want to say that they have no enough time to be closer?” Dongwoon asked.

“You can read my mind, eoh? Do you receive Jiyoon’s power?” he laughed. “But yes, I mean I’m not sure Junhyung hyungie has forgotten about Go Hara.”

“I thought the same thing as you, hyung. I didn’t know that Junhyung hyung still wait for her to come. Is he still loved her?”

“I don’t know. But did you still remember about four years ago when Jiyoon’s parents asked us to protect her and marry their daughter?”Yoseob asked him.

“Yes I remember. That time we discussed who will marry her, firstly, Hyunseung hyung over himself, but Doojoon hyung refuse him because we knew Jiyoon has a power if she touch our skin. Then our Alpha ordered Junhyung hyung to engage with her but he refused it because he wants to mate with Go Hara.”

“But Hara-ssi was going to Canada and she wants to break up with our hyung. And after that he talked to Doojoon hyung that he will accept the engagement, maybe because he was too broken so he wants to forget about Hara.”

“Is that his reason to marry Jiyoon noona, I mean, to forget about Go Hara?” Dongwoon asked.

Suddenly, Yoseob put his finger on her lips. “Wait, Dongwoon, I smelled someone near our room.” He whispered. “It’s smell like Junhyung hyung or maybe Jiyoon-ssi.”

“What? Oh no, hyung, I think it was Jiyoon noona?” he whispered too.

“C’mmon.” Yoseob walked into the door and opened it.

“Is there someone hyung?” Dongwoon asked.

“No, there was not anyone here.” He looked over the corridor to check if there was someone but no one stayed there.

“Oh, I’m really scared if Jiyoon noona listen our conversation.” He took a breath.