Part 14

The Only One

Author POV

Jiyoon seemed different as usual. Her eyes changed color into red. She walked toward the wolves that came into her.

“Noona, what are you doing?” Youngjae whispered in his mind since he was in his wolf form.

“I don’t know why but I felt she was changed into another personality.” Jr. said.

Suddenly, Jiyoon lifted up her arms, she was flied and started to attack the wolf packs with the fire that came from her hand. It seemed EXO powers appeared from herself. (Just end up till here, just imagine that she was attacked the enemies that tried to catch her with telekinesis, water, frost, wind, thunder, fire, and earth powers).  The wolf packs tried to fight her back, but she was really strong that no one has knocked her down.

When the battle between Jiyoon and wolf packs was happened, Beast pack and 2PM came to the place after they followed Jiyoon’s scent in the forest. They were in wolf form when they saw that Jiyoon was there fight the wolves by herself.

“It’s terrible. Please, someone stop her.” Minjun said in worry. “If she used all of her power, she will die.”

“What? She will die?” Junhyung asked in his mind.

“Yes, the powers that she has will take out all her energy, if she wasn’t strong enough she will die. Junhyung, please stop her. No, I mean we must stop her.” Minjun replied.

Meanwhile, Jiyoon made the forest like in earthquake, the trees took off from the soil, the fire came up while the wind blew like in hurricane. All of the wolves couldn’t hold it because the power was too strong.

Suddenly, Junhyung ran toward her, but he failed because she was covered by strong aura. “Sh*t, I can’t move closer toward her.” He said in his mind.

“We will try too.” Taecyeon said and ran toward her but the same thing happened.

“She was too strong.” Junho shouted.

“I feel that her power was stronger than EXO power. We must be hurry before she lost her energy.” Minjun replied.

Junhyung turned his form into his human body then he came up in front of Jiyoon. He shouted her name in recur.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jiyoon POV

I was in unknown place. I can’t see anything but white space. But suddenly I saw a man appeared from nowhere in front of me. Then the other man came up until twelve men were standing after me. I knew they were my grandpa, EXO.

“Grandpa.” I whispered, they smiled at me.

“Jeon Jiyoon.” Suho grandpa called me. “We were sorry for you to make you this suffer.”

I shook my head. “No, this happened not because of you.”

“We thought if we inherit our power to you so you can protect yourself, but we were wrong. Your life full of danger because of the powers.” Kris grandpa said.

“Now, you can ask anything to us. What do you want right now?” Lay grandpa asked me.

I thought for a while then I spoke, “Grandpa, can I follow you to your place now?”

Xiumin grandpa shook his head, “No, you can’t follow us right now, this is not your time already. You can still live in your world.”

“But I have no reason to live in the world anymore.” I answered. “I want to live with you all.”

“Of course you have the reason. Your parents waiting for you right now.” Baekhyun grandpa wave his hand that make the light on from his hand, he showed me my parents like in the movie. I saw my mother cried while my father hugged her.

“Yes, I knew.” I bow my head.

“But we promised if your time is come already, you will be with us in the same place. Now, you can back to live happily in your world.” Chen grandpa said.

“Then what do you want from us right now? We will try to fulfill it for your happiness, my daughter.” D.O grandpa asked me.

I thought again then I spoke, “Can you take all of my powers from me? I want to live as the common human.”

“That is your yearning?” Luhan grandpa asked me then I nodded. “Alright, we will take it from you.”

Then I saw all of EXO grandpa walked closer to me, they lifted their hand and I felt my body was hot like burn in fire. It took a while until I couldn’t stand on my feet anymore. I took a breath heavily.

“Grandpa.” I called them. “Can we meet again after this?”

They smiled toward me, then Suho grandpa spoke, “Of course, we will meet again after this.”

“You can call us as much as you want it. We will come to you.” Kai grandpa said.

“Thank you.” I whispered before I saw the place getting darker until I couldn’t see anything.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@    

JB POV

We saw Jiyoon’s body was falling from the air but suddenly someone caught her before she touch the ground. I didn’t recognize him but I saw his pack was walking together with 2PM hyung so I knew they were the good one.

I walked closer toward them that made circle around Jiyoon. I heard their conversation.

“Junhyung, we must take her.” The alpha said then I knew the one who caught her body was Junhyung.

“But her body was really cold.” Junhyung said in worry. Minjun hyung came closer to touch her hand.

“Doojoon was right, you must take her from this place before the other wolf realize and tried to get her again. Be calm, she was alright, she will awake in days after.” Minjun said.

Then I felt someone touch my arm, “Hyung, is she will be alright?” I saw Yugyeom asked me.

“Gwaenchana, she will be alright.” I answered. “Minjun hyung said it before.” Yugyeom nodded his head. I could feel he was worried about her, I saw the same expression in other maknae, Bambam and Youngjae. I just put a smile, I knew the maknae line really like her, they considered her as their noona.

Three days later,

I ended up in Beast pack territory after my pack received an invitation from them. Someone from their pack will marry, I’m curious about the bride, is she Jiyoon noona? So my pack especially the maknae line forced me to come and ride the car in high speed. I couldn’t drive that fast so I ordered Jackson to drive since he was the good one with high speed car.

We arrived in Beast territory in one beautiful island. They were getting ready for the marriage so I knew we came too fast because the wedding party will be hold in two days later. We decided to meet Jiyoon noona. We found her scent, she was stood in the yard.

“Noona, Jiyoon noona.” Bambam shouted her name. She turned her body to face us.

I saw she was in different style from the last time we met three days ago. I realized that she didn’t wore gloves and jacket again. She just wore an oversized T-shirt and short pant.

“You, you came here?” she looked surprised then hugged us one by one.

“Noona, you didn’t read my mind right?” Youngjae asked.

She shook her head, “No, I lost my power, I can’t read your mind anymore.”

“What? Jinjja? But why noona?” Youngjae asked.

“I just want to live as ordinary girl.” She said.

“So, can I hold your hand?” Bambam asked then pulled her right hand.

“Of course.” She smiled.

“Yah! Don’t touch her.” Jackson hitted his arm.

“Wae?! I just hold her hand.” Bambam protested.

“Don’t touch our precious noona.” Jackson answered.

“Wae? When first time you meet noona you really hate her.”

“I don’t hate her. I just….I just…”

“What? You said you didn’t want noona around us.”

But Jackson pulled Jiyoon’s hand, “Noona, please believe me, I never really hate you. I like you, jinjja.”

Jiyoon noona laughed while she saw their stupid fighting, “Yes, I believe you. You were cute dongsaeng to me.”

“Noona, am I cute? Am I cuter than him?” Bambam tried to get her attention.

“Yes, you are cute, Bambam.”

“Noona, but I’m the real maknae.” Yugyeom protested.

“You are cute, Yugyeom.”

“Yah, don’t hold her hand. You don’t allow.” Bambam hissed Jackson.

“Wae? You did it too, why I can’t hold her.” Then he turned toward Jiyoon. “Noona, I just want to close with you, can I?”

“Yah, yah, stop it. You just doing stupid fighting around Jiyoon noona.” Jr. spoke.

“Gwaenchana. Actually I really miss you all.” She said. “Thank you for the last time we met.”

“Noona, then whose wedding party tomorrow? Are you the bride? Are you getting married?” Jr. asked her.

She sighed then smiled toward us. It took a while for her to answer the question.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@  

Jiyoon POV

I woke up in my own bedroom in my parent’s house. I saw my parents looked relief when I opened my eyes. They said that I was faint in three days but I felt I was unconscious just in ten minutes according to my meeting with EXO grandpa.

Then Jihyun eonni and the other girls entered to my room to see me including Go Hara. They really happy to see me and I was happy too since I lost in almost two weeks. I saw Beast pack entered to my room too while I tried really hard to avoid Junhyung.

“I have no power anymore.” I informed them. There was a silence when I spoke it. 

 “What you mean, dear?” my father asked me.

I took off my gloves, “I mean that I can’t read your mind anymore. EXO grandpas have taken it from me so I can’t read mind again.” I held my father’s hand.

Actually I felt little surprise when I touched him, I can’t feel the sensation when I can read his mind like before but in the same time I feel really happy.

“Oh, dear.” My mother hugged me. “My daughter, what happened to you?”

“But I’m happy that I can’t read your mind again. I’m happy, jinjja.” I smiled.

“But, but…you lost your power, you…” My mother stuttered.

“Gwaenchana. I asked my grandpa to take it from me, so I can live like the ordinary people.” I said. “And I don’t need the ‘mark’ anymore.” For the last sentence I just whispered it. But I’m sure they could hear me.

I’m not feel surprised when my parents informed me about my wedding was canceled. I realized it will come anytime, the news about Go Hara and Junhyung’s wedding party. Then it’s true he still loved her ex. Although I felt the pain inside me but I forced a smile.

Since I lost my power so I can marry to anyone and there aren’t wolf packs who want me as their baby maker anymore. I can live safely without mark from Junhyung or other wolf. I’m happy, am I?

When Got7 pack came to see me in the yard today, I’m really happy, honestly I miss them so much although our last meeting not long and not good because the incident when many wolf packs came to Got7 territory to get me that I felt sorry for them. That’s why I suggested to invite them to my house.

“So, are you really to get marry?” JB asked me to repeat Jr.’s question before.

I sighed, “No, this is not my wedding party.”

“So, why you invite us? I thought that you will marry.” JB asked again.

“I just want to meet you all. I felt sorry for you when the last time we met, I make your territory in crash.” I blushed.

“Eyyy, gwaenchana noona. Our territory not too wide so you didn’t need to feel sorry.” Jr. said.

“Thank you.”

“So, whose wedding party is this?” Mark asked me.

“It’s one of Beast pack, the beta Yong Junhyung and Go Hara. They will marry in two days.”

“Since you still single, I will marry with you, noona.” Bambam said.

“Yah, you still under age. No, noona will marry with me.” Jackson answered.

“I’m not under age, I’m adult. I will marry with noona.” He replied.

“Yah, yah, Jiyoon noona will not marry you two. She will marry with a good guy like me, right noona?” Youngjae asked.

“Yah, no, I don’t want Jiyoon noona marry with one of you. I will oppose it.” Yugyeom shouted.

I just laughed when I saw they were fight for me. What a cute kids. I love them as my dongsaengs.

Then I saw 2PM pack from afar, they walked toward us. I wave my hand.

“You came.” I said

“Of course, since Beast pack is like our brother.” Taecyeon oppa said. “And you are as our dongsaeng.”

I hugged him then I hugged the other member one by one. “I miss you, Jiyoon-ah.” Nichkhun said.

“I miss you too.”

“Oh, I see these kids disturbed you.” Chansung pointed toward Got7 pack.

“Yah, hyung, we didn’t disturb Jiyoon noona. We came to see her.” Jackson protested.

“Ne, ne, I knew.” Chansung nodded.

“Why we stand up here? Let’s go inside, I will serve you with snacks.” I said then I walked to lead them into my house.