Part 9

The Only One

Hara seemed had a good relationship with people in this house, I mean in this castle (it look like castle). She hugged everyone in that room including me and Junhyung.

“You must be Jeon Jiyoon, right? I heard about you a lot.” She said and I just nodded. It was really awkward.

She hugged Junhyung after she hugged me. I saw them from my eyes corner, I heard she spoke too. “I miss you, honey. I really miss you.”

I felt my chest hurt. Why it was so hurt? Did anyone have stab a knife on my chest? The worst thing, they hugged in long time.

“Ehemm.” Doojoon oppa clear his throat that made both Hara and Junhyung realizes the situation so they released each other.

“Hara-ssi, I think you must hear our news.” Doojoon spoke.

“It’s been long time right, that why I didn’t know anything here.” She replied. “So, what is your news, oppa?”

“Our news is…” I realized that the air wasn’t good, it was really awkward between people in this room. “Our beta, Junhyung will marry soon.”

I knew this situation so I didn’t want to lift up my head, I prefer to see my toe.

“I knew, Mr. Jeon has told me.” She replied coldly. “He will marry this girl, right?” she pointed me, but I ignore to see her.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Junhyung POV

“We have broken our relation since four years ago.” I said coldly toward her, the girl that standing in front of me.

“Ok, that was my fault, ok? But I have to go, you know, I must fulfill my dream too. Actually I didn’t want to break our relation because I’m going to Canada. I’m sorry oppa, please forgive me. I still love you, oppa. Please come back to me.” Hara plead me. She even held my arm.

“I will marry Jeon Jiyoon in five days.” I replied.

“But you still love me, right?” she asked. “I knew you still love me.” Suddenly she pulled me and she kissed my lips.

In the first, I kissed her back. I knew I still have feeling toward her, because she was my first love. But then I realized something. So, I pushed her.

“Stop it.” I shouted.

“Why? You like it, right? You like it when I kissed you.” She smirked.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jiyoon POV

I heard their conversation, I heard Hara talked to Junhyung. I gasped when she pulled Junhyung toward her and kissed him on the lips. And I felt my tears falling from my eyes. The worst thing when I saw Junhyung kissed her back, he even touched her shoulder.

I couldn’t hold it anymore. I ran from that place. I knew Junhyung still love her that’s why they kissed. He never love me, he accepted this engagement because he want to forget Hara. But Hara was back, she wanted to back with him and as expected, he will accept what she wanted to.

I was too stupid to love him. Yes, I admit it, I admit I love the stupid Junhyung. I admit I have fallen for him. Stupid me, he still love his girl. They will make the best couple. Congratulation.

I stopped my step. I realized that I was lost, I didn’t know this place since I live in the island just days ago. I looked around, that was a hill surrounded by trees. Luckily, I can still see the castle from afar. I will follow the track to find the castle again later. But now, I just want be alone. I don’t want anyone disturb me.

I sat on the grass under the tree. I felt fresh on my body but not in my heart. I’m sure Junhyung has stabbed my chest by a knife. It was really hurt.

Suddenly, I heard something. Reflex, I stood up from my place and turned my head to see what voice is it. I saw a huge wolf in front of me. No, it was not a wolf but many wolves because I saw his friends in his back. Honestly, I never saw these huge wolves.

They walked toward me, closer and closer, I knew I was in danger so I ran. I ran a far from that place. They can reach me anytime because they ran faster than me.

As expected, one wolf hit my back and I fell to the ground. Suddenly, I felt someone pulled my body until I could stand up on my feet. I turned my body to see them. They have turned their form into human. Wolf pack. Are they the good one or the bad one? I felt danger so I think they were the worst one.

“What do you want?” I said. The tall guy held my arm.

“What do you want?” he repeated my questions and laughed followed by his friends. I counted them there were twelve wolves that have turned their form into human body.

“Release me.” I shouted.

“Hey, I want to answer your question.” He said. “But, firstly, I want to introduce myself. My name is Sungyeol, this is my pack, Infinite pack.” He still held my arm.

“…”

“What I want is you. I want you to follow us to our dream land, to make our powerful pack.” he said while smirked.

“Sirreo.” I pulled my arm but he didn’t release me.

“Whoa, but you can’t reject us, our alpha really want you.” He pointed toward the single eyelid-guy that stood next to him.

Sunggyu walked toward me, he took my hand and leaned his head toward me, he sniffed like a dog. “Your scent was really made me crazy. You have no mark on your body, I like it since no one has touch you.”

Then he pulled my sweater, he ripped it. I remember that sweater was Junhyung has. He forced me to wear it to hide my scent this morning, but then I realized it wasn’t useful anymore.

“I knew whose sweater is it. And I really hate the owner.” He threw the last piece of the sweater to the ground. “You were gonna be mine not his.”

“I don’t want. And I must remain you that I was a human not a property.”

“I don’t care since you will make a great wolf pack for me.” He pulled me to follow his step. “Let’s go, I will take you. We must leave now before Beast pack come here.”

Junhyung. I call his name on my mind but I refused it, I remembered that he was with Hara. Maybe he will be happy if together with her so I must leave to forget him. But, if I followed Infinite pack, I knew it will make this world in danger when they will make me as their baby maker. So, I must think another choice, if I were not with Junhyung so I must……

I pushed Sunggyu back to release myself from him then I ran again until I found a cliff. I saw there was the sea under the cliff. I turned my head to see the wolf pack tried to chase me.

I must choose my decision now, just there were two choices for me. I marry Junhyung or I must die. I thought the first choice was impossible because he will be with Hara now so I must choose the second choice. It hurt me, but I must take the decision now.

Just before Sunggyu tried to chase me, I jumped from the cliff to the sea under me. It took seconds until I hit the water. So, this is my death. I felt happy to see my real parents before I die, I’m happy to know Beast pack become my friends, Jihyun eonni, Gayoonie, Hyuna, and Sohyun too. I felt happy to know the guy named Yong Junhyung, I felt happy when I love him, so I will happy too if he will make a happy life with Go Hara.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Junhyung POV

“Stop it.” I shouted.

“Why? You like it, right? You like it when I kissed you.” She smirked.

“No.” I said. “For the first time, yes, I still love you but I realized that I started to love another girl.”

“Don’t say that you love her.” She pierced her eyes.

“I love Jeon Jiyoon, I love her and I will marry her.”

“You were kidding me right?! You won’t marry her because you still love me. You are not her destiny, you are mine.” she shouted.

“Whatever you say it. I just want to say she was my destiny, she was supposed to be mine and I was hers. It won’t change.” I stared at her then leaved her behind.

“Just remember it, oppa. You will not be together with her, forever.” I heard she said that but I ignored her.