Part 12

The Only One

Jiyoon POV

Nickhun came to my room, it has been three days since I arrived in their house. He always took care of me, I thought he has role as doctor in his pack. As usual, he will came with aid kit and change my bandage.

“Jiyoon-ah, no doubt you have the power, your wound was recovered this fast. I thought your leg will be healed in two weeks but you recovered only in three days.” He said to me while checked on my leg.

“Jinjja? Maybe that because you took care of me in the best way so I can heal this fast.” I replied. “Gomawo, oppa.”

“Ani, maybe it because you have unicorn power (Lay’s healing power).” He smiled. “Can you walk?” he asked then I nodded.

I tried to stand up from my bed and took a step with my left leg as the start. I felt the pain but that better than last two days when I tried to walk. I still can walk with my legs this time.

I remembered the day when I tried to walk with my injured leg, I couldn’t find the balance because my leg was so hurt, then I fell to the floor, but Junho was next to me so he caught me that fast so my body didn’t touch the floor. Thanks for his quick action.

“It’s better now.” I said.

“It’s good. If you healed then you can go home safely. You know, we already called Beast pack, Doojoon said they will arrive in two days. You happy to hear that right?”

Beast pack? No, I’m not happy to hear that of course. I don’t want to meet with them especially with Junhyung. I will feel more hurt if I meet with him, I can’t face him right now. I want to cancel my wedding party and let him be happy with Go Hara. But if I meet Beast pack, they will take me to my parents again and they will force me to marry Junhyung. I can’t say ‘no’ to my parents since they really hope I marry to him to give me ‘mark’. I don’t want to take his happiness.

“Jiyoon-ah? Are you alright?” Nichkhun called me. “Jiyoon-ah?”

“Ah, y…ye..yes oppa. I’m happy to hear that.” I lied.

“Yes, you will be back to your guardian. I will make them sure to guard you carefully if we don’t want Infinite or other pack catch you again. But, it’s ok, since we, 2PM will guard you as much as possible.”

Then he leaved me in the room. I smiled as bright as possible to show how happy I am. But it’s fake. I can’t meet with Beast pack right now, so I must go, I must go now. Yes, I must go from this place tonight.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Author POV

Beast pack has leaved the house to reach 2PM pack territory after they receive the call from them. They informed that Jiyoon was safe in their territory after jumped from cliff and found in their land.

There was little chaotic when they ready to go because Hara pleaded Junhyung to stay in the house, of course he refused her. Gayoon took action to stop her, she was held her arms so Junhyung can go with the other member.

“Go, Junhyung, we will wait you here. Bring our Jiyoonie back.” Gayoon said.

He nodded then their cars leaved the place to reach the direction as fast as possible. Jihyun, Hyuna, Sohyun, and Jiyoon’s parents that watched their cars go away back to the house. Gayoon and Hara left.

“I want to talk to you.” Gayoon said.

“What is it?”

She didn’t answer and just dragged her to one room in the house. She closed the door and face Hara inside.

“I know it was you.” Gayoon said coldly.

“What you mean?”

“I know it was you to cause Infinite could reach our territory and to cause Jiyoon disappeared.”

“You accuse me, eonni?” Hara smirked

“Yes, because I know you very well. I watched every step of you. Just admit it that you called Infinite pack and informed them about Jeon Jiyoon.”

“You have spied me? What a sweet. I know you were very great, eonni.”

“Yes, I spied you but you spied us first. The worst because you were spy for Infinite pack. You know that they were really ambitious about Jiyoon’s power and you want Junhyung back to you.”  

“She must die. Don’t you think her power will cause danger to our human race, huh? But you all just tried to save her life and make Junhyung oppa to marry her just to give her his mark.” She almost screamed. “What a funny.”

“Then it’s true that you called Infinite pack to come and catch Jeon Jiyoon.”

Suddenly the door was opened, Jihyun came in with Hyuna and Sohyun followed her behind. “What happened is this?” she asked then she turned to her friend, “Gayoonie, what’s wrong?”

“Look this girl. Our cutie Go Hara was the spy for Infinite pack.” she replied coldly.  

“Yes, it’s me. I called them, I informed that Jiyoon was in this territory so they could catch her and make her suffer. I want she go away from my Junhyung oppa, I want to get Junhyung oppa back, is it wrong?”

“Is it right, eonni?” Sohyun asked felt surprised.

“But you leaved him first.” Gayoon said.

“No, I’m not leave him but Jiyoon’s parents forced me to leave him so Junhyung could forget about me then he can marry their lovely daughter, Jeon Jiyoon.”

“What?” 4Minute girls shouted in unison.

“Yes, I said that I still love Junhyung oppa till now but Jiyoon’s parents that I respected so much forced me to leave and go to Canada.”

Suddenly someone came again to that place, Jiyoon’s parents appeared followed by his wife, while Jeon Haneul, Jiyoon’s mother was teary.

“That’s right. What she spoke was right. We forced her so Junhyung would marry our daughter.” Jeon Jisoo said, his face full of regret.

“I’m sorry Hara, we really regret for you.” Haneul cried. “I’m so sorry.”

“Is it right? Is it really you forced Hara eonni to leave?” Hyuna asked to Jiyoon’s parents.

They nodded, “Yes, we were doing wrong decision. We regret it. I’m sorry.” Jeon Haneul cried.

“We really didn’t know how to do to get our daughter back to us. Honestly, we hate to be separate with our own daughter so we find the way to get her back is to make her marry to one wolf. But we couldn’t let her marry to any wolf since she could read mind until we found that Junhyung could protect his own mind. He was the one that Jiyoon couldn’t read his mind. So we decided to make Junhyung to marry our daughter. But he refused it since you were his lover.” Jiyoon’s father explain in regret voice. “So we forced you to leave this place as far as possible then Junhyung consider that you leaved him and he will accept the engagement.”

“What? It’s really funny, uncle.” Sohyun protested. “Hara eonni didn’t do anything wrong but you make her suffer.”

“Yes, we knew it so we want to pay it now since you came back again.”Jiyoon’s mother replied.

“We want to say sorry to you. I know you still love him. I’m sorry. We were really regret it. Please forgive us.”

“Then if you felt regret, let me marry with Junhyung oppa.” Hara said.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jiyoon POV

In the midnight when I felt that 2PM pack slept in their room, except Junho that slept in Wooyoung’s bedroom because he let his room for me, I jumped off from the window. My leg still hurt but it’s fine since I can walk properly with it.

I ran toward the forest, I took many flower from their yard to cover my scent. I don’t want they smell my scent because it will be easy to find me. I kept walk, I don’t want they can catch me again and let me meet with Beast pack.

I don’t know how long I walked because I felt my legs getting hurt especially the injury one. So I stopped near the river to take some water and drink it. When I felt I have the energy again I continued to walk.

I walked again until I saw the sun getting rise. This time I felt my head was spinning so I stopped and lied down my body. I tried to close my eyes because I really need to sleep right now.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Author POV

Bambam was walked in the forest with his wolf form. His hyungs ordered him to take some plants there so they could cook something for breakfast. When he sniffed flower scent, he found human scent there.

“What is it? Is there someone here?” he sniffed the air. “I’m sure this one not my hyungs scent.”

“Yah! Bambam, where are you? Why you take so long time?” Youngjae asked in his mind.

“Hyung, I think I found someone here.” He walked faster when his eyes caught someone lied down under the tree.

“Someone? Who is he?”

“Not he but she. She was lied down here. Come hurry, I need your help, hyung.” He said.

“Ok, ok, I’ll be there.” Youngjae started to run to approach his dongsaeng.

Youngjae in his wolf form approached the body that lied down in front of Bambam. “Is she died?”

“No, I think she still alive. Can we bring her to our house? I’m scared she will unsafe in this forest while wild animals always came around.”

“Yes, I thought the same with you. Let me carry her.” Youngjae suggested in their mind.

Bambam pulled Jiyoon’s body and put her on Youngjae’s back then they started to run, back to their house.

They saw Jackson and JB waited in the yard. “What you brought here?” Jackson asked.

Youngjae and Bambam turned their form into human so they could show Jiyoon too. “Hyung, we take someone with us.”

“What? How dare you take her with you.” Jackson seemed so upset when he smelled her scent.

“What’s wrong, guys?” Jr. appeared from inside house.

“Jr. look your kids, they take her with them to our house.” Jackson replied.

“Her? You mean the powerful one?” Jr. asked. Jackson nodded.

“It’s alright. Don’t to be upset, Jackson-ah. Youngjae, let me carry her to our house.” JB ordered .

“What?!” Jackson shouted but no one heard him.