7 :)

Tricked Love

“HEY! Yoseob!” Suzy smiled.

“eeeehhh..Suzy.” Yoseob smiled crackly.

“What are you doing here?” Suzy asked looking at him from head to toe.

“Oh my step dad own this place and I am just helping clean out for a second job.” He said showing her the broom.

“I don't really know around here yet it’s a different neighborhood from the hotel will you help me?” she asked him.

~~Aish…this annoying girl again. Why do you keep finding me. But I need money urgently anyways.~~ Yoseob smiled. “Sure.”

“Eh Suzy where do you wanna go first.” He asked walking ahead of her.

“Umm...” she pouted her lips out.

~~Aiyo this girl thinks too long.~~ He grabbed her hand made made her walk faster. “How about we go check out this side shops?” he said pulling her.

Suzy smiled at how he was holding her hand. She blushed but followed him.
They stopped at a renting bike place and she was told to wait for Yoseob.

“What?! So expensive.”Yoseob didn't want to loose anymore money on this useless girl. “Just one.”

Yoseob came out of the room with one bike and Suzy was confused.

~~ How come only one? Maybe...~~ She thought

*daydream*
Suzy sat behind Yoseob on the bike and laughed together having fun. Then eating ice cream and talking.
*end of daydream*

“Suzy? Ready?” He asked pulling the bike next to Suzy. “They only had one left. Get on. I'll take you to the bay.” Suzy smiled and got on behind him. He sat behind Yoseob as he started to ride down the street. They bump into a rock and made Suzy's head bump into Yoseob's back. “Careful.” he said pulling her arms around his stomach.

~~This is just like a drama!!~~ Suzy smiled to herself.

“WAAAAH! This is so beautiful!” Suzy screamed as they got the the bay and they stood on the bridge.

Yoseob always took his girls here and he knew many people there knew what he was up too so he tried to hide his face.

“Yoseob look!” She pulled his hand towards the edge of the bridge to get a closer look.

“Pretty eh?” he said and pulled his hat downward. “Hey how about we go have some ice shaved?” he said as he saw someone eating ice shaved.

They both walked towards the little corner shop. There wasn't much people there so the line was short.

“Suzy you go ahead and order I need to spit out my gum.” he said and walked away.

“But what do you want?” Suzy turned around but he was already gone. After she order one mango and one strawberry but she waited and waited for him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello It's been a while since my last update ^_^