Chapter 18

Tricked Love

 

Yoseob  wonder why Suzy called him all of a sudden. Did she miss him or was she just really bored.


-----

 

“Noona! Noona!” Suzy little brother came running in from the door.

“What's wrong?” She asked setting the dishes in the dish holder.

“Noona this weekend Akira Toriyama will have a sign off in Tokyo Japan and I was wondering if you will take me since you been to japan once and I really hope I can go for this! I know we don't have a lot of money but I had already save my birthday money for two years now and I have all my pocket money too! And I already worked after school getting money as well. I already have enough money to buy a ticket.” he begged.

“Ah...Yoogeun.” She walked over to her brother.

“I know you really want to go but are you sure you want to spent all your saving on this?” He nodded. “How about we ask mom?”

“You know mom will say no! Please you have to ask mom for me! Please?” He begged clasping his hands together. Suzy nodded and patted his head.

-----------

“WOW! Japan is so COOL!” Yoogeun said getting off the Japan Airport.

“It is huh?” She smiled and lead him out of the airport.

As they were in the cab her brother was so amazed by the lights and streets crowded with people. Suzy looked at her phone.

“Should I call him? He is the only one who can help us around.” Suzy mumble to herself.

-----

“Please don't go yet.” the girl said to Yoseob holding his hand.

“I told you already I will be back to pick you up so we can go play.” he smiled. “i need to go to work first okay.” the girl nodded in agreement and let he go.

----

“How about you go try on these clothes and I will wait here.” Yoseob said to a girl standing there with him in front of a fitting room in the mall.

“Okay Daisuke.” she happily replayed and gave him her bag and other clothes. As she went into the fitting room Yoseob began to look around.

“I'm sorry.” he whisper and set her clothes on the table and took off with her purse. “i am sorry Suzy. I don't think I can ever change.” he grinned sadly and ran out.

----
“Where do you want to go?” he asked the girl.

“Can I go see what you do?” she asked holding onto Yoseob's arm.

“Of course anything for you.” he smiled took her out to the streets with his stand.

-----

“Noona, the line will be long you go ahead and have some fun after I am done here I will call you.” he said and pushed her away.

“Okay.” she said and started to wonder around. She started to remember the streets and building around her. She turned around and saw the little corner booth that sold roman noodles. She smiled to herself. Then she saw someone. It wasn't just someone but it was that guy. The guy who saved her so many times.

“Yoseob.” she smiled and ran towards him. Just before she was about to cross the street she saw something else. A Girl. A girl holding his arms and they both were laughing to happily.

The girl laughed and Yoseob pinched her cheeks. They look so cute together Suzy thought. Maybe I shouldn't go to him. Something sharp pinched Suzy's heart. She didn't know what it was but it hurt.

“I am not his girlfriend, doesn't hurt to say hi to a friend.” Suzy mumble under her breath and crossed the street towards Yoseob and the girl. As she got closer her heart beat started to speed up. She wasn't so sure no more.

“Never turn back.” Suzy said as she was 20 feet away from them. As she was about to turn around she bump into someone.

“Gomennasai!” the guy said an rode his bike away leaving Suzy on the ground with all of her things out of her purse.

“Are you okay?” a girl and guy voice asked her and helped her arm up.

“I am okay.” Suzy lift her head and her eyes met with Yoseob's eyes.

“Suzy!” Yoseob surprisingly said and then turned to face the other girl. He let go of Suzy's arm and took a step back.